Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night (34342 Views)

"Speak Up For Tinubu Or Resign": Matawalle To Northern Appointees, Baba-Ahmed / Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Omobada(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2021
FFK the man

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Blackfire(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2021
When we told them North2023 they rant here

Our Mere commissioner have told there men of God that they will pay tax

Our useful idioooot have done what we asked him to do, by selling his two miscreants brothers for a plate of amala and ewedu

As for that bat in London,he won't know what hit him when we are done with him

As for the SE, we will so cut you off, that you will cry to join guinea Bissau ��

And all those VAT noise makers... you will hear from us soon

Incase you didn't hear it... now listen...

North2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by flokii: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2021
More tears and pains for IPOB miscreants grin

Next time you people will stick with your akpu and ugwu politics and leave free men alone.

Hope Umahi won't develop high bp with the way FFK is getting attention from presidency and the media. Ndo to Umahi, Uzodinma and co.

6 Likes

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by IMISSABROAD(f): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Dem take food swear for FFK?

4 Likes

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Unik3030: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Shameless glutton
This what he sold his integrity for.

Food food and food!!!!
He needs money to fund his philandering lifestyle too

His late Dad Victor Babaremilekun Adetokunbo Fani-Kayode was a an honorable man who fought and stood for what was right during his time, it is a pity that 25 years after his death, his son is ass licking those who have put Nigerians in pains and agony.
This is the same double mouthed hypocrite who castigated and viciously attacked Akpabio and others for joining and dinning with APC
Chief Adetokunbo Fani-Kayode in his grave will be so displeased with this gluttonous son of his who has sold his conscience for cash and political relevance.

OBJ said it all when he described him as someone who will sing and dance for you once you feed him.
Baba Iyabo was right after all

Kayode is a an answered prayer points.
This is a case of your enemy coming back to worship you and swallow their words.

Shameless hypocrite
when we told ipob miscreants not to follow the unstable ffk they insulted us n called us names,now he has shown them the stuff he's made of n they are crying blue murder......

Lesson learnt.....in all your struggles,b realistic n stop being emotional

6 Likes

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Jostoman: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
This man should be very careful of what he eat and drink.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Richy4(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2021

Must they mention dinner? grin... If they said he paid a courtesy visit to Zamfara State, we will understand grin

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
SOME POLITICIANS suppose replace DEVIL.
I don't think devil committed so much like these politicians have done.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by paramakina202: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MEHN THIS IDIOT IS TRYING TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF HARD WORKING YORUBA MEN AND WOMEN.

FEMI FANI KAYODE IS NOT A HUMAN BEING.

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW AFONJA SOLD HIS PEOPLE OUT.

FINALLY, HE MUSY BE A DIRECT DESCENDENT PF AFONJA angry

When fantastically naive Ipobians were hailing him as an ally against Jubril al Sudani and his Fulani people I laughed,I know this snitch will throw them under the bus one day.Ipobians are so gullible.

5 Likes

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jostoman:
This man should be very careful of what he eat and drink.
He didn't start his CARELESS WAKA today.
He has got inbuilt poison antidote.
One day, his inbuilt antidote will kill him and not the external poison he's afraid of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Lastmankc(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:
Tell me FFk role in Nigerian politics and I will Design a Free Logo for your Business. Its no joke
He set kanu and igboho up

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by ORIENTATION101: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MEHN THIS IDIOT IS TRYING TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF HARD WORKING YORUBA MEN AND WOMEN.

FEMI FANI KAYODE IS NOT A HUMAN BEING.

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW AFONJA SOLD HIS PEOPLE OUT.

FINALLY, HE MUSY BE A DIRECT DESCENDENT PF AFONJA angry
ffk is a nonentity in yorubaland infact he cant not win a councilor election.
It is you nyamiris from dot republic that turn him to a demi-god because he always criticize your number enemy and been changing your nyamiri sisters like clothescheesy
Ffk that once lashed wife of the God of igbos ojukwu
Didnt obasanjo warned you nyamiris decade ago not to talk ffk seriouscheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
FFK wan go do debriefing ... The faces of the aides around their principal says alot..
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by ruggedtimi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omo this mehn dey role with g wagon amg, efcc where u at
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by TEDHorsePower: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by HeadNigga: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:
Tell me FFk role in Nigerian politics and I will Design a Free Logo for your Business. Its no joke
his role is politicking like his fellow politicians for his personal interest. I no need free logo by the way
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Obakoolex(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:
His role is to be a confusionist grin
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by nairaman66(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
FFK has shown what the people of the WASTE are capable of, and the Northerners ate smart in their game of divide and rule!

You may abuse me, but the is the reality of everything. In due time, FFK will be dumped, ridiculed and exposed by the north. Shame

7 Likes

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by usagee36: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Just a matter of time. They got him already.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Hassanmaye(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Dem take food swear for FFK
Hahhahhahha
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Rajiolaade: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
fani's brain is his stomach.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Tdotbluejays: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
People forgot what obj said about ffk many years ago. How can they be suprised by this move grin

6 Likes

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by naija1stnigar(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:
the guy is politically irrelevant I don't what the hullabalooo about his defection is all about
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by tiger28: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
AGAIN,The igbos have been USED and DUMPED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by daddytime(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shameless...

He won't have a problem doing the dishes afterwards so long as he is given a photo op opportunity and some cash to survive on.

This dude doesn't even know he is been ridiculed or he shamelessly doesn't care.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by joefelin2345: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:
None even negative that minus. Thank you as I await my free Business Logo-smile.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Tdotbluejays: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
daddytime:
Shameless...

He won't have a problem doing the dishes afterwards so long as he is given a photo op opportunity and some cash to survive on.

"Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd) - January, 2015.

Sahara Reporters
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by tidoabdul(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by redcliff: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:

to sing and dance and get paid?
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is what he always wanted......

Okoko
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by mosh2035(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dmavin:

FFK is a political prostitute and a junkie seeking opportunities wherever, whenever and however beneficial to his rat infested pockets.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by redcliff: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
tiger28:
AGAIN,The igbos have been USED and DUMPED!!!

igbos? how so?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters / Jonathan To Nigerians: Give Me Another Five Years To Transform Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.