Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night (34336 Views)

"Speak Up For Tinubu Or Resign": Matawalle To Northern Appointees, Baba-Ahmed / Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Tomek09(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Afonjas are hypocrites, backstabbers, unreliable and double-faced people. Never trust them while doing anything with them.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by InHeaven(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
O ti f'ori gbale
Charmingrascal:

Lo ka iwe itan ogbeni.

His father moved the motion for Nigeria independent from colonial masters.

Gbogbo eniyan ko ni omo Igbo
Ema lo laka ye le ko kan
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by 77up(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You are not suppose to make this comment with your business account.

Try to have another monicker you can can use for such comment without people knowing it is you.
Only if he knw how weighty this advice is for him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by bablon20(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
See as the fool called FFK is laughing while giving out his aza to terrorists, this is what he's been missing and he couldn't survive the hardship hence he decided to join them as a political beggar. At least at all at all na im bad.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by TundeEdnut35(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tomek09:
Afonjas are hypocrites, backstabbers, unreliable and double-faced people. Never trust them while doing anything with them.
just like the yeebos, osu, Igbo, nyamiri and ipob pigs

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by PastorFire: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Me, I don't see anything bad in all this, this man is a politician , before you are call a politician you must belong to a political party.. belong to APC make him a politician, let Nigerians face their front and stop all this unneccesary things.
You have no understanding of politics. All those governors from the east and this idiot selling us out will use their influence and wealth to work for another northern president from APC In 2023. The are gradually diminishing the strength and bloc vote of the south before 2023 thereby reducing the determination of a few patriot for southern interest. All of this defectors from the south are what you can rightly call "Judas".
Northern politicians through Buhari have installed their people everywhere in the military, INEC, DSS, Port Authority, Police, Immigration and almost all government offices to work towards perpetuating themselves in power for as long as they like without any iota or sentiment for the south or zoning in the interest of Federal Character. They control all major institutions to secure their dominance in the power. They speak with one voice and think as one. Open your eyes.
Take it from me, the Hausa man will rule again in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
PastorFire:
You have no understanding of politics. All those governors from the east and this idiot selling us out will use their influence and wealth to work for another northern president from APC In 2023. The are gradually diminishing the strength and bloc vote of the south before 2023 thereby reducing the determination of a few patriot for southern interest. All of this defectors from the south are what you can rightly call "Judas".
Northern politicians through Buhari have installed their people everywhere in the military, INEC, DSS, Port Authority, Police, Immigration and almost all government offices to work towards perpetuating themselves in power for as long as they like without any iota or sentiment for the south or zoning in the interest of Federal Character. They control all major institutions to secure their dominance in the power. They speak with one voice and think as one. Open your eyes.
Take it from me, the Hausa man will rule again in 2023.
Don't deceive your write long article, president is not going to north in 2023, 2023 is for south.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
So FFK had to use White clothes on friday just to mimic muslims.
Can i hear Islamilazation again
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Fourwinds: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Me, I don't see anything bad in all this, this man is a politician , before you are call a politician you must belong to a political party.. belong to APC make him a politician, let Nigerians face their front and stop all this unneccesary things.

Forget that nonsense you are writing here...the man has proved that he has a terrible image...I can never associate with such people...he is not different from the ancient Afonja
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by PastorFire: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Don't deceive your write long article, president is not going to north in 2023, 2023 is for south.
Wishful thinking is all you do in the south. I have stayed long enough in the north to know how they will overrun the south perfectly well.
For your information, just like 2019, APC and PDP will both field candidates from the north as Presidential aspirants.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Dmavin: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2021
studM:

Where do u operate from,how much will it cost u to design a logo n letter head for me?am base in Lagos, ikj precisely
Good morning.

Drop me your contact sir. Or better still you can see my info here
My Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/dmavin
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by batb: 4:22am On Sep 19, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Then you must be stupid for saying this! They ask you not to use your brain when you are in church, the truth is you never use your brain anywhere!
Plus, your name is 'ThankUJesus', you are a disgrace!
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by batb: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2021
ComeToJesus:

A few would suffice.
1. FFK is a south west person. He praised Igboho to high heavens and bolstered his resolve for self determination by pledging his unalloyed support to the struggle only to quickly abandon him when he heard of his travails in Benin Prisons. Mr guestlander,would you call that faithfulness or betrayal?

2. He was a regular caller at Nnamdi Kanu's house to give solidarity and support to his quest for Igbo nation . He, again, turned a blind eye and blocked his ears with cotton wool when NK was extraordinarily rendered from Kenya. FFK just came back from Abuja where he had gone to collect the 30 pieces of silver from the puppet masters who assigned and bankrolled him to show false solidarity that is associated with people from that area.

I don't want to cite more examples, but at your request, I'll send you a link to read how the most prominent politician from the same south west (now late) who was one of the agitators for an Independent Nigeria betrayed his comrades from other parts of Nigeria.
Southwesterners are not two faced, it may appear they do not stay loyal to bigotry and tribalism, they actually do not! Southwestners are freeborn and sophisticated, they are not cavemen and tribalist like you guys!
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by wildernessVoice: 4:46am On Sep 19, 2021
How are the mighty fallen.
god of the belly is a bastard.
The crucifixion of FFK by APC shall exceed that of Jesus.
He has to eat what he has vomited over the years with long spoon to survive his crucifixion (I'm not a prophet though....!)
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by caye(m): 6:28am On Sep 19, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
Shameless, dishonourable, double mouthed backstabbing wasted human!!!

Even a wretched hungry beggar is more honourable than this FFK.

I really pity his son's, because if he could inherit such a terrible trait from his father, this will likely trickle down to his son's
His father was EXACTLY like that!
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by shilefan2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dmavin:
Good morning.

My Contact Here

Mr Kelvin or whatever you call your name, You have eventually pushed me to the wall...For three weeks now, You have been playing me and you ain't picking up nor returning my calls knowing fully I have deadlines to meet and someone respond ing on your phone recently claims you owe them and you have been giving dealdline of today also...? Now listen up, I give you 24hrs to either return back the funds I sent to you or do the Job as I am no longer interested in your stupid and silly excuses...I have proofs of of all the payments I made to you and the chat history also...Failure to comply shall be dealt with the strictest Hand...Thank you.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by shilefan2(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dmavin:
These are the people we've been fighting for
Abeg jari, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for 2k Only

My Contact Here

Mr Kelvin or whatever you call your name, You have eventually pushed me to the wall...For three weeks now, You have been playing me and you ain't picking up nor returning my calls knowing fully I have deadlines to meet and someone respond ing on your phone recently claims you owe them and you have been giving dealdline of today also...? Now listen up, I give you 24hrs to either return back the funds I sent to you or do the Job as I am no longer interested in your stupid and silly excuses...I have proofs of of all the payments I made to you and the chat history also...Failure to comply shall be dealt with the strictest Hand...Thank you.
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by shilefan2(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dmavin:
These are the people we've been fighting for
Abeg jari, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for 2k Only

My Contact Here

Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Dmavin: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
And what was his gain
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by Dmavin: 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
shilefan2:

Yes you're correct. I was supposed to pick up the phone yesterday, but couldn't meet up. But hopefully will before the end of Monday. Please drop me your number sir.

Had to made this post with a borrowed phone.

Don't bother will call to explain what really happened to me
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by shilefan2(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dmavin:

Yes you're correct. I was supposed to pick up the phone yesterday, but couldn't meet up. But hopefully will before the end of Monday. Please drop me your number sir.

Had to made this post with a borrowed phone.

Don't bother will call to explain what really happened to me

You better do and within the time frame given...Kindly check my signature for my contact... Thank you...
Re: Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night by studM(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dmavin:
Good morning.

My Contact Here

U can send me a mail to; abadamartins@gmail.com, or call 08056332665 for more inquiries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All APC Senators- Elect, Enroute Aso Rock To Meet With President Buhari(pictures / FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory / Why Buhari Has Not Moved To Aso Rock-aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.