Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death (35208 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer / Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by JerkyChan(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
...and now his watch is ended!!!

He has given his life for many people who will never know his name, many will never appreciate and some will even insult him; but remember, he died protecting you.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
God have mercy. People still believe in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Nwaotu10(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Treasure17:

Sometimes resist the urge to comment on sensitive issues.
He said the truth, you know.
Don't let emotions becloud your reasoning.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by anigold(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sammydanny:
A 22-year-old Nigerian soldier identified as Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal has been killed while on national duty with the Nigerian Army.

Amos was killed just after motivating school pupils in North-East region of the country. This is a video of him speaking to the pupils shortly before his death.

Watch below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFjlW2sgpnE
so sad.. The way he speaks he should have been in another profession like teaching or motivational speaking..
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by abobote: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
I haven't seen a soldier motivating people in the peaceful south before, is like they are instructed to be polite in the war torned North and be ruthless in the south.
But while this handsome young guy chose to be a soldier in Nigeria, RIP
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
How many soldiers has ipob killed so far to warrant such a name by one useless new paper called vanguard... if ipob with no gun are called Talibans of the East and what will they call fulani herdsmen, boko haram that has killed thousands of people

Hypocrites will kill Nigeria
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by bisiswag(f): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hmmmmm.

And your watch is over! Adieu Soldier.

May your name like others that we have lost to this insurgency forever be written in the walls of the NAF!
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Geesaintagape: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
What exactly motivated this man to join Nigeria military?
His killer would be forgiven n placed on payroll of 110k if he confessed killing him n surrender.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Enceladus(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Died while fighting someone else's ideological war. RIP.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by abobote: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
How many soldiers has ipob killed so far to warrant such a name by one useless new paper called vanguard... if ipob with no gun are called Talibans of the East and what will they call fulani herdsmen, boko haram that has killed thousands of people

Hypocrites will kill Nigeria
E go reach them one by one, one Bandits will kill them all
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Eriokanmi: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
But they said boko haram don repent now. Why are they still killing our soldiers? The kain lie wey this govt dey lie hen!

I've never heard or seen a terrorist repent from the they're ready to die for. That's a fact
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
abobote:

E go reach them one by one, one Bandits will kill them all
e dey sweet me as e dey hot for their body right now... bloody black hypocrites
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by egoldman(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to a young niggarrrr

Every huzzle get their own hazard

May the hazard of our huzzle never take our lives

I sent you email days back, am not begging you for money bro, it's some kind of deal, do reply to me.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Awoleesu(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
A soldier die once, a coward dies a thousands times..

Yeaah!
I'd rather be a coward...
It has a good part you know?

They say it is from the balcony of the coward that we stand to point at the ancient house of the brave....
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by micflo28(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
I rather remain jobless than do this job
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Americafighter: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rip regular ... 19 nation miss you
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by foreshore(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sammydanny:
A 22-year-old Nigerian soldier identified as Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal has been killed while on national duty with the Nigerian Army.

Amos was killed just after motivating school pupils in North-East region of the country. This is a video of him speaking to the pupils shortly before his death.

Watch below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFjlW2sgpnE

Unprofessional report. Report says Nigerian Army but his obituary carries Nigeria Air force. Road side reporter.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by ArewaNightmare: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin grin IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH Fulani PEOPLE
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by vRendoh(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So na like this dem for kill my papa if to say he no voluntarily leave NIGERIAN army? sad. So tay he for no get the chance to tay born pikin like me wey get sense finish undecided

Rip to him..

cheesy grin
Good thing your Dad tulè! ..RIP
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by vickydevoka(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
anigold:
so sad.. The way he speaks he should have been in another profession like teaching or motivational speaking..
Even if na teaching job ,make en manage de money
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Ijawblooded: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rest on binawei.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Treasure17(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nwaotu10:

He said the truth, you know.
Don't let emotions becloud your reasoning.
We all know what they signed up for but that doesn't mean you have to reiterate it In such a situation. You don't verbalize everything that comes to your head.

I didn't insult him when I made my point and Instead of you to probe the sensibility of his comments, you decided to be an indelicate kid.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Ayo081(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
cry
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by vikgreen01(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chidexter:
He forgot one other thing.

I shall make good decisions in Life.
By choosing this profession he made a terrible decision.

RIP comrade

If everybody doesn’t join the profession who will b saving who??. I know u must have frown against the Nigerian armed forces but atleast appreciate those who joined and pave way if not for your little peace.

Imagine if Afghan has soldiers will their country fall??

I’m not a fortune teller but there will b a day those people who are castigating to join the force will be in big mess and they will seek military intervention and won’t see.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Myself2(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
gambia:
They just wasted this small boy, the big ogas are in Abj, flexing hard.

Hmmm, unfair
When did he join the army so young.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by opribo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
They lied that they will flush out boko haram in 6months now bolo is flushing them even growing branches and entrenching themselves within the army.
God purnish bad people.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by femi4: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
"I shall be useful to Nigeria" but is Nigeria useful to you?
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by StrongInBed: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
He is finally useful for nigga-area.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by Bngf: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Really
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by matrixme(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
That PMB decided not to attend the burial of the late COAS is one thing, but for Nigerians to openly castigate the death of a soldier who decided to pay a supreme price to keep I and you safe, then I wonder if truly we all deserve redemption, or we are beyond doom. There is no humanity left here
The other day at Abuja Airport, I saw an unkept cenotaph in memory of a particular ill fated flight, but the names they pledged not to forget have been wiped off by weather. I hope history will be fair to this brilliant soul. RIP.
Re: Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death by zinaunreal(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Soja go soja go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling / Lady Caught Stealing Her Neighbour's Baby Somewhere In Nigeria (video) / Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.