Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It (1154 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / How To Identify True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Conestone(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
This just cross my mind this afternoon, and I want to know... How will a person tell when it's actually a true love.. . that this will go on even after years of marriag.. So let's talk what is the sign that tells it's true love
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
When you are not desperate nor rushing, you will see the real signs of lies or deceit lust also true love too on the other side, it's not money, sugar coating mouth nor fame, you will know unless you want to deceive yourself . If you are not into lust and not mumu, he or she must show if she/he is after sex.

With good communications ( not all these who can't afford money to buy credit but could afford data calls when you are same country).

Not after married men/women, that is called lust, don't be deceived, a married man/woman will never say the truth about his/her flirting.

Trust, transparency,etc

Cc@bola146, hope I tried small grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Tadwears2050(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
sad
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Love na scam.

If you be man, girls want your money.

If you be woman, guys want your pussy and your boobs.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by RioCarputo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
When you are not desperate nor rushing, you will see the real signs of lies or deceit lust also true love too on the other side, it's not money, sugar coating mouth nor fame, you will know unless you want to deceive yourself . If you are not into lust and not mumu, he or she must show if she/he is after sex.

With good communications ( not all these who can't afford money to buy credit but could afford data calls when you are same country).

Not after married men/women, that is called lust, don't be deceived, a married man/woman will never say the truth about his/her flirting.

Trust, transparency,etc

Cc@bola146, hope I tried small grin

you're right ooo. one girl dey my neck now, she won't chat me at all unless she needs sex or sexchat, she haven't called me since we meet on July 9. at first I do calls her regularly but she won't pick up oooo so I stopped and that makes me to swalllow the redpill. right now I no send her again and I've stopped calling her and texting her.she's getting worried but I know she only want sex and I don't conform to her demands anymore.
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Sonnobax15(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
True love doesn't exist mennnnnnnn........It's either you're at the giving end or at the receiving end...

1 Like

Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Theboy21: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Love is dead a very long time ago cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
RioCarputo:

you're right ooo. one girl dey my neck now, she won't chat me at all unless she needs sex or sexchat, she haven't called me since we meet on July 9. at first I do calls her regularly but she won't pick up oooo so I stopped and that makes me to swalllow the redpill. right now I no send her again and I've stopped calling her and texting her.she's getting worried but I know she only want sex and I don't conform to her demands anymore.

Nobody should tell you if it's true love or lust
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by bepositive11: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Conestone:
This just cross my mind this afternoon, and I want to know... How will a person tell when it's actually a true love.. . that this will go on even after years of marriag.. So let's talk what is the sign that tells it's true love

The first question you should ask is can you give true love? If you can't, you will never get it neither will you ever recognize it

1 Like

Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Erickax(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ders notin like true love
Na illusion wen girls tk dy dupe guys.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Demigod22: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
True love is like Nigerian economy under Buhari, you don't need anyone to tell you that the economy is hard. When people talk about true love I will look at my father's eyes, that's where I can find true love.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Havesomesense(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
True love is not selfish.

That is to say you both consider each other in anything you do.
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by RioCarputo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

Nobody should tell you if it's true love or lust
yes ooo, that's lust for sure.
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Goldbw122(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
relationship is just like the economy of NIgeria, so That is how true love is also, ups and down so you dont know which level you are to be able to know if it is true love that you are dealing with.
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Assumptabeke(f): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
bepositive11:

The first question you should ask is can you give true love? If you can't, you will never get it neither will you ever recognize it

Thank you for this response. These days, most people just want to receive true love and not give.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2021
True love could be ascertained by the time you spend loving & enduring one another. In short, you can hardly identify when you just come across it. That thing called love is complicated.
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by bepositive11: 1:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Assumptabeke:

Thank you for this response. These days, most people just want to receive true love and not give.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by seasy: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Havesomesense:
True love is not selfish.

That is to say you both consider each other in anything you do.

You got it right
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Emotionalbeing(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2021
I really want to know.. No ideas anymore
Re: How Will You Identify True Love When You Come Across It by Nebulax: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2021
You dont force love, it occurs naturally instead and when you experience one, you would definitely feel it and know

And it must be mutual as well

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Best Friend Has Bestridden My World With Seduction, S3x And Sweetness / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / I Keep Quitting Really Good Relationships With No Reason At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.