Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) (79594 Views)

Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Babaolose: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace. Islam is peace.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Latakia(f): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Arrahman39: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Never heard of the word Igbo Muslim..

There is no black forehead in igboland
u no dey waka, then plenty for Imo and umuhia ...
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by murphybo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Arda1000:
Is this how Muslim tie dead body,and why is it only few Hausa people there,and it seems to me he didn’t die in Igbo land and will just be buried in a foreign land,tufia
what's Tufia? did you know where and when you will die not to talk of the type of death that will kill you one day? There is a program on 1000 ways to die if you have ever watched it...God forbid maybe you will end up in the ocean or fire you cant say...its better we keep quiet if we dont have a good thing to say rather than saying rubbish out of hatred, May Allah guide and protect us all and let us die doing ibaddah and grant the deceased Aljanah Firdaus and forgive all his shortcomings.

9 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

I,thought there is no Ibo Muslim grin
. Dem mentioned him because na Billionaire now undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by sylve11: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
May he journey well. sad cool
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Joromi1: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Islam is a useless religion
See how a whole billionaire is wrapped like moi-moi.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Truthissupreme: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Arrahman39:
unrelated post to counter his assertions.... Moji Olaiya died in Canada and its took her families time and public intervention to raised money to transport her back to the country... The Iraq man died of convid-19, and government don't released the remains ontill some process has been put in place .... The third one is prayer which has nothing to do with keeping her so long .... We have differences if u don't have what to counter and u keep mute...
you have made no sense

Islam is Islam where ever it is, olaiya did lying in state against the Muslim practice of burying straight away

Covid 19 has been happening everywhere it didn't stop Muslims from burying their people as soon as a day or two not to mention an Islamic state that knows the implications and goes ahead to keep corpses in morgues when the can bury privately if it's about fear of spread

Prayers Yoruba Muslims still end up turning it to owambe like ajimobi own

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Splitmind: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fake Muslim, children of hate will do anything for money.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by klonboi: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

Let me put it straight to you,Muslim would not entice you with money to practices Islam.

You lied! cheesy the only thing that drew that man to islam is money. And I can bet that none of his kids will follow his faith

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Seeker091: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Damn ladder

Have some dignity

You must be very naive if you believe all Muslims bury same day or don't preserve corpses in morgue

Muslims even do lying in state and 40 days prayers owambe

In Iraq a Muslim nation they kept Muslim corpses inside "fridge" for more than a week when they can simply bury themselves

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/04/07/828317535/coronavirus-is-changing-the-rituals-of-death-for-many-religions

Yoruba Muslims drink dry gin with agbo before breakfast, should I remind you

Stop justifying rubbish. All those things were result of a critical conditions which are permitted in Islam if occured. You can read but your cynical and stereotypical mind won't let you.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by gladdensir(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why dem go use ladder carry am
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by ggenius77(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=Omihanifa post=105942181]Goad rest his soul [/quot
Amen
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
The billions must fellow him to grave
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Truthissupreme: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Seeker091:

Stop justifying rubbish. All those things were result of a critical conditions which are permitted in Islam if occured. You can read but your cynical and stereotypical mind won't let you.
when you are bursted you keep finding excuses

I know Muslims who were kept in morgue without much critical condition but if I say it you would deny as if you were there

That's why I went to find one with a link, you don't expect to see stories online where people would come out and say they are Muslims and buried with mortuary

But it happens
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by missionmex(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Allah ya Kara mai nauyin kasa. Ya mutu kamar alede.
jaki. Tsinanna kafari kawai kaman ka.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Geeman2006: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
perdollar:
This man will rout n rot in hell fire I swear to God. Any igbo person that is bringing a religion that is Islam or Islam in nature wt d propensity to reck havoc on my freedom and cage my daughters, my sisters, my aunts, my mum and bring calamity as seen in middle east, North Africa, East Africa and every other places were ds morons from d past r plenty, WL not rest in peace. Thunder fire him grave.

What is wrong with this one. Stop ranting like a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by UltimateSpice: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
RIP.

He was a silent philanthropist.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
klonboi:

You lied! cheesy the only thing that drew that man to islam is money. And I can bet that none of his kids will follow his faith

Who paid him and to achieved what? when almajri who are born Muslim are barely eat.he choice to practices Islam so be it

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

I,thought there is no Ibo Muslim grin

Just imagine how it sounds: Alhaji Chibuzor Abdulazeez Ude! shocked grin grin

Yoluba Moslems l know but Ipob Muslim?
That one is a captured Igbo man.
RIP Bros, l dont know how you got yourself into this Islamic mess.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Kingcalls: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
MuchAdo:
RIP

Everybody is a billionaire in the yeast... embarassed

Anybody that owns a house on Queens drive ikoyi is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by gentleguy1975: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Naijabad:
See how he is buried like a goat.

This is what you get when you join a religion that
has no regard for human life.
are you a christian
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by uniquetechng: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
MuchAdo:
RIP

Everybody is a billionaire in the yeast... embarassed
He was a billionaire, in the 80s people will queue at his Ikoyi residence asking for assistance and he always had th time to attend to everyone, he was a friend to everyone no matter where you are from, back then I thought he was a Yoruba man because he was very fluent in Yoruba language . Even before he returned to Nigeria from the US he was already a billionaire, he is also a founding member of Jaiz Bank and owned many companies.
By the way I am not an Igbo person but I was opportuned to know him as my dad works close to his resident back then and we lived at Obalende back then in mid 80s.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
missionmex:
jaki. Tsinanna kafari kawai kaman ka.

See the way all these Fulani Islamic Jihadist are so glad that an Ipob is Moslem? grin grin
Ofcourse, being Rich means you have the capacity to experiment with any nonsense you feel like.
Unfortunately, he died before he could get his sanity back.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by McStoic(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sammy07:
sad

Many Igbo Muslims in Afikpo Eboyin, followed by Enugu esp Nnsukka then IMO state

sad

Stop fantasizing..

2 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Adek65: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ina lilahi wahina ilahi rajihun,R.I.P
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by redcliff: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
MelesZenawi:
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Al-jannah firdaus....Amin.

May Allah also give the good people of Enugu the fortitude to bear the loss.

This is Indeed a great loss to the Muslim community.
There is no repentance in the grave. your prayers are meaningless and useless to where he would spend eternity. he is either in heaven or hell based on his relationship with christ.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by mu2sa2: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
This guy make stewpid money from mallams in the north. Amazingly, none of his children is a Muslim. Coded man per excellence
You're unwittingly praising the man.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Jusge: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Readddd

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by clockwisereport: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oliver de coque carry this man name sing for biri ka m biri
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
mu2sa2:
You're unwittingly praising the man.
Lol. Nah
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by McStoic(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

There are Igbo Muslims but they are less than 100 out of 45 million Igbos

Tell him...after all there are equally Fulani Christians ....Fixed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.