Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) (79538 Views)

Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2021
Gireiboy:

Really!!! then, what is the difference between our suppose extremism and yours?
I am protecting my granddaughters and great granddaughters from what is happening in Afghanistan. I WL keep barbaric infidels away from igbo land
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
perdollar:
I am protecting my granddaughters and great granddaughters from what is happening in Afghanistan. I WL keep barbaric infidels away from igbo land
Ok! woo! atleast, we are not known for chestbeating or making noise on cyberspace, we believe in action and damning the consequences.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pk01:
wawa jaki kapirin banza. Kadauka babu inyamurai musulmai ne... Kaje shafin su a Facebook kagane wa idanunka...

Just you sabi Hausa that doesn't makes you a one... Nwa dot
you are an infidel
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by thedio(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
perdollar:
u r an idiot to compare me wt ppl like u
U r not better than them. Their prob is intolerance and u av the same problem. U r a potential terrorist
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
9jah:

I dont know him either ,but from his actions and appreciations from well meaning Nigerians -I do feel like he made a positive impart,in the lives of so many -I do respect your argument though.Have a wonderful day.

I do respect your argument though. Have a wonderful day

You as well bro! You're one of the ONLY very few people on this platform that I had encountered that have shown maturity and intelligence and I do appreciate and respect that. Do NOT let Nigeria happen to you like most folks!

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gireiboy:

Ok! woo! atleast, we are not known for chestbeating or making noise on cyberspace, we believe in action and damning the consequences.
come to SE and damn d consequences qouta product
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
thedio:

U r not better than them. Their prob is intolerance and u av the same problem. U r a potential terrorist
I WL terrorize ur ppl out of my region
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by yusuf0876(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Yes you are a bit right, issues shouldn't come up because of religion,it only happens most in the North or east, I'm a yoruba man,in my extended family we have Muslims,christians ND even idol worshippers and we are at peace with one another,i have friends that are christians.
ifiokjohn:
Yes they're but they can never amount to anything Politically in the East. They can be business men n make money but things that involves voting....they can never be voted. I agree with you Sha...Igbo Muslim are like more than 2-5thousand...out of 45 million... Do the maths that is like 0.1% . And any igbo man that convert to Islam knows he will be seen more like an infidel. Even this man I'm sure he was seen like an infidel ....if anything sub for igbo land now no offence...Dem go put him head on a spike. But for now e never reach that level.. make he reach that level... Every Igbo Muslims will be brought out and shoot just like the north shall go do Christians

By the way I'm Akwa ibom and we have Akwa ibom Muslims and just like the Igbos they are lesser in percentage... Less than 5k anyways out of 6 million people.. we really don't care if you are Muslim or Christian just be peaceful but the day were kasala go burst say the Fulanis Terrorists so anything.... Them go hang you. No offence.

Peace to both Muslims and Christians.
There are fulani Christians just as they're south east Christians.. let just live in peace and respect each other religion.... especially the Muslims... Respect the Christians religion... Just as you believe your religion is the only way to heaven that's how the Christians believe Jesus is the only way to Heaven..... "After all he did say he is the way the truth and life and no one cometh to God except Through him".... And if he did say that then the Christians to are right.....deal with your religion while I did with mine.. no religion is perfect except God almighty and Christ.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by yusuf0876(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Yusuf.. your namesake formed the dreaded Boko Haram.. do you know?
you keep causing chaos
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by shantti(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2021
This is very strange, am Igbo and from Abor too but I've never seen an Igbo Muslim all my life.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by fredylee: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
yusuf0876:
Yes you are a bit right, issues shouldn't come up because of religion,it only happens most in the North or east, I'm a yoruba man,in my extended family we have Muslims,christians ND even idol worshippers and we are at peace with one another,i have friends that are christians.
True Sha. But nevertheless the yorubas are different from Igbos... Muslim and Christians have always grown together in Yoruba land..that's nothing for igbo land... CHRISTIANITY have always been the basic.... That's why they really can't amount to anything. They will not be seen as igbo but as aboki or northerner
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by engrobidigbo: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1400534/billionaire-igbo-muslim-chief-abdulazeez-chibuzor-ude-dead-photos/

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam shared photos from Chief Abdulazeez's burial with the caption;

https://www./512730852084396/permalink/4654676967889743/?app=fbl

This is the 1st time I'm seeing his picture but his name is legendary especially in the South East...

Singing.....
"Chief Abdulazeezee, Chief Uzude.... Chairman, Chief Executive.... Shanghai, Holdings Limited..... A n'akpo gi n'Africa, n'akpo n'obodo oyibo, n'akpo gi n'uwa nile.... Company buru company h'eji mara ogharanya...."

Oliver De Coque (Mbiri Ka'm Biri)

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by kpakpankolo: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Religion na scam.
God never told Catholics not to marry but allah told the whole of islam not to drink alcohol think well before you make a post
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by skqnl66: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2021
He was my master
I served him at Mekuwan road ikoyi. He was extremely a good man. I Loved him and his family. May his Soul rest in perfect shape amen
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by skqnl66: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2021
What we human fail to understand about death of someone is that nothing matters except his soul. And it's only God Almighty that has the FINAL judgment. You that is still alive there's one thing that may want to spell you out of the Lord, it may not be religion. God is Good for all things.I still maintain that Chief/Alhaji Abdullazeez ude, the Nnukwu mmanwu is an icon. He one day prepared a bucket of milk for me and Mike and Chinedu. What a loveable Father. Rest on sir.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by wealthtrak: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1400534/billionaire-igbo-muslim-chief-abdulazeez-chibuzor-ude-dead-photos/

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam shared photos from Chief Abdulazeez's burial with the caption;

https://www./512730852084396/permalink/4654676967889743/?app=fbl
Whoa! shocked So he passed on last year and I didn't get to know until now?
Alhaji Chief Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude was a very prominent man... heard of him for the first
time ever in the 1980s.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.