Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) (79502 Views)

Biafra: Sit-at-home Is Dead, Buried – Nnamdi Kanu / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eniyan sunwon laayee, Ijo ti abaku laa di eree.

My grandma told me that before she died a long time ago.

Rip to the dead.

Last last this life naa vanity.

Naa to have legacy be the main thing.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
May Allah give Alhaji Chibuzor's soul eternal rest

2 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Everyone is a billionaire in Nigeria, I doubt if the poster knows the numbers of zero that make a billion.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Bahose(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Religion na scam.
keep quiet! God never told the man in white not to marry but personal decision in accordance with church doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Maliqcious: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Naijabad:
See how he is buried like a goat.

This is what you get when you join a religion that
has no regard for human life.
chai.. Your mouth fit no see heaven like this.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sammy07:
sad

Many Igbo Muslims in Afikpo Eboyin, followed by Enugu esp Nnsukka then IMO state

sad

Oga the man is neither from any of the places you mentioned and mind you he wasn't born a Muslim but converted due to business interests.
I wish you know his story very well

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sammy07:
sad

Many Igbo Muslims in Afikpo Eboyin, followed by Enugu esp Nnsukka then IMO state

sad

Hmmmm....nkume
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

Let me put it straight to you,Muslim would not entice you with money to practices Islam.

Maybe he enticed Muslims with Islam to make money. Try to think out of the box

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by uthlaw: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
obiekunie01:
He was a founding member and board of directors of jaiz bank plc.
the only Igbo man in the bank's Board of Directors

I actually thought he is from Delta state.

Oliver D'Coque sang his praises in his 90's hit track "Nnukwu Mmanwu".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldh1G12NxOc

RIP TO BOTH OF THEM.

EDIT:
JUST SEE HOW THEY BURY THIS BILLIONAIRE AND MAN OF THE PEOPLE FA!

SOMEBODY THAT HIS BURIAL SHOULD CHALLENGE THAT OF OBI CUBBANA!

BY NOW THAT HOUSE WILL BE FULLY CROWDED WITH PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE PAYING THEIR LAST DESERVING RESPECT TO HIM!

BUT JUST SEE HOW HE IS SURROUNDED BY VRY FEW AB.OKIS AND WRAPPED IN ORDINARY MAT AND BURIED LIKE NKIT . . . LET ME NOT SAY SHA!

CHAI! THIS RELIGION IS NOT FOR NDI IGBO AT ALL!!

TUFIA!
if u like spend 10billion for burial,the dead person will not wake up and na still ground he go enter....use the money to help less previlege instead!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
GuyWise:

Religion na scam.

Wrong quote
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bakinwuta:

So you think.
Yes.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
nairaman66:

Maybe he enticed Muslims with Islam to make money. Try to think out of the box

Being Christian did you entice anybody with it to make sales. What ever religion we all practice it's done based on believed we have

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
loveth360:
There is nothing like Igbo muslim.You can't put Igbo and muslim in one sentence.

If na yoruba muslim you say,it will be understandable.

An insult to Igbo word.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Pk01(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Allah ya Kara mai nauyin kasa. Ya mutu kamar alede.
wawa jaki kapirin banza. Kadauka babu inyamurai musulmai ne... Kaje shafin su a Facebook kagane wa idanunka...

Just you sabi Hausa that doesn't makes you a one... Nwa dot
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Damn ladder

Have some dignity

You must be very naive if you believe all Muslims bury same day or don't preserve corpses in morgue

Muslims even do lying in state and 40 days prayers owambe

In Iraq a Muslim nation they kept Muslim corpses inside "fridge" for more than a week when they can simply bury themselves

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/04/07/828317535/coronavirus-is-changing-the-rituals-of-death-for-many-religions

Yoruba Muslims drink dry gin with agbo before breakfast, should I remind you

Stop caping nonesense. There are guidelines to the right,don't let a few do the wrong things deceive you thinking that is how it's done. Do your research well. The religion already laid it down, any contrary as your is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

Being Christian did you entice anybody with it to make sales. What ever religion we all practice it's done based on believed we have

This your statement is called into question!
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1400534/billionaire-igbo-muslim-chief-abdulazeez-chibuzor-ude-dead-photos/

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam shared photos from Chief Abdulazeez's burial with the caption;

https://www./512730852084396/permalink/4654676967889743/?app=fbl
A big man of his status buried like this, Islam self, the richest igbo business man with long age
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
nairaman66:

This your statement is called into question!
How
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by offiahvictor(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sammy07:
sad

sad
it's about believe and choice. Not the trash you wrote.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by offiahvictor(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Ndi nnukwu muowu
Ndi ogiriga wara na nwa
Father Father...
Arusi Awkuzu
Charlie Millions
Eze Ego
Maurice Ibekwe
Been Ejogu ( Omena nwata 1 of Osu ama

Plus
Oliver De Coque
All gone!!!
no one will resident here forever... follow Jesus and be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Damn ladder

Have some dignity

You must be very naive if you believe all Muslims bury same day or don't preserve corpses in morgue

Muslims even do lying in state and 40 days prayers owambe

In Iraq a Muslim nation they kept Muslim corpses inside "fridge" for more than a week when they can simply bury themselves

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/04/07/828317535/coronavirus-is-changing-the-rituals-of-death-for-many-religions

Yoruba Muslims drink dry gin with agbo before breakfast, should I remind you

Lies
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Very lucky Igbo Man,
Very rich in earth and blessed with the privilege of dying a Muslim.
May Allah rest His Soul.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by kcnwaigbo: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Skyview01:
Everyone is a billionaire in Nigeria, I doubt if the poster knows the numbers of zero that make a billion.
He was a billionaire
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Obdk: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
MelesZenawi:
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Al-jannah firdaus....Amin.

May Allah also give the good people of Enugu the fortitude to bear the loss.

This is Indeed a great loss to the Muslim community.

Juliusmalema aka meleszenawi

The aboki from Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

He was a billionaire

Ok
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by oyatz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Ndi nnukwu muowu

Ndi ogiriga wara na nwa

Father Father...

Arusi Awkuzu

Charlie Millions

Eze Ego

Maurice Ibekwe

Been Ejogu ( Omena nwata 1 of Osu ama

Plus

Oliver De Coque

All gone!!!

I remember Morris Ibekwe was a popular Lagos Socialite in the early 1990s.

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall (KWAM-1) sang his praises in in 1995.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Crucialgem(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
The fact that he is being buried like this those not mean his rank is not raised in the sight of his creator, even more than those they spend millions of naira for at their burial, it is not where you are leaving that is the issue here, it is where you are heading to. Islam teaches being moderate in everything you do including your departure.
And as for those doubting there is no Igbo Muslim do your research well, infact I believe in the nearest future we would even have more
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by loveth360(f): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Do research before concluding

Madam!
Which research.

I'm Igbo that have live most of my live in East,but have never see a single Igbo muslim.

Are the Igbo muslim too big for eyes to see?

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

Let me put it straight to you,Muslim would not entice you with money to practices Islam.
my Boss did, during my service year in the north. Promised me wife and good Job

1 Like

Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
Religion is Politics.
Introduced by our slave masters to divide US
GuyWise:

Religion na scam.
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chai...RIP...
Re: Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) by Illshef(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1400534/billionaire-igbo-muslim-chief-abdulazeez-chibuzor-ude-dead-photos/

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam shared photos from Chief Abdulazeez's burial with the caption;

https://www./512730852084396/permalink/4654676967889743/?app=fbl

My family is a benefactor of this great man.
Trained my brother in Aviation College zaria and lots more...Boroji 1 of Lagos!!!!!!!

May God in his infinite mercy grant him eternal rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki / Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.