Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" (50604 Views)

My Experience With My Boss At The Office Today. / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / 4 Incredible Ways To Handle A Bad Boss At Work Without Getting Burned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by bull67: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
just take it cool, and give her all the respect. you might still be great friends.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by decatalyst(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

For this one mind, niyen o. undecided Come, how many rules are you people following in your redpill games?? So you feel a person you ghosted will be freer and receptive to...? Olodo. Where will you put the hurt and pain and feelings and lack of closure for many years? If it's someone's that has equally dumped and ghosted you in their minds nko?

Grandmaster indeed.

You don't understand and I don't expect you to understand either.

Cheers!
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Magnoliaa(f): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
decatalyst:

You don't understand and I don't expect you to understand either.

Cheers!
undecided undecided Cheers, ko. Hugs and kisses, ni.

Rubbish and games. Mtcheeeewwww. yOu DoNt uNdErStaNd aNd i DoNt eXPect you To. Yh right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by decatalyst(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

undecided undecided Cheers, ko. Hugs and kisses, ni.

Rubbish and games.

Darling, you are sounding pained now.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by GABRIEL6036: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
FFK brother's write-up from the pit of hell.... Useless post that consistencies.. ND2 in Uni.. Abi you dey Wayne Rooney me ni?
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Magnoliaa(f): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
decatalyst:

Darling, you are sounding pained now.
Ok. What is new that I don't know? Chewing gum boys forming esoteric dating gurus. Darling kee you there. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jef4u:

This your story is a complete lie.
When did we start having ND 2 in Nigerian Universities?

Comrade why na grin grin

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by maridrug(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

Though we were normal until when i got admission into the university, after my first year, i began to hang out with other girls in the school, it was this time i started comparing her with them.

Then she doesn’t know how to speak good English although she genuinely loved and never asked for anything from me but since i have met with other girls, who were outspoken and beautiful too, i thought it was the best time to leave her.

During my ND2, i made up my mind to breakup with her and move on since there are many beautiful and educated girls in campus. So one day i picked my phone and called her and told her about the new development, i was like i can’t be dating someone who is not educated enough, while I’m about to become a graduate.

ND2 in the University?
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Snitch24(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Munamu:

Be always take your medications on time.

Gettaot still Bro
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by smasher1(m): 12:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Jef4u:

I concur. What's the likelihood a woman he dumped about a decade ago, got educated and own company with headquarters and promotion? Not likely.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by seunayantokun(m): 1:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Life is more than real: a man dumped a lady in the South Western part of this country and moved on. He enlisted in one of the military arms of Nigeria. Things were looking good for him. He was later attached to a former military governor/administrator in the same region. He had to serve two bosses, the military governor and his wife. It had to be his honour and joy to open the door of his bosses' cars as they moved about their life and duties and run critical errands for them. But guess what? The wife of the military governor was the lady whose heart he had irrationally broken years before then. Some women and men are busy dumping their destinies here and there hoping to hit it big with someone else. You cannot escape from your handiwork.

And if you are fond of sexual immorality, fear for your soul because God has prepared hell fire for sinners.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Estacy22: 1:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

Though we were normal until when i got admission into the "University" , after my first year...

During my "ND2" ...

I received the shock of my life when she revealed that she’s the same girl i dumped many years ago when i gained admission into the "University".

.”[/i]

https:///the-girl-i-dumped-years-ago-became-my-boss-at-work/

I beg which university dey run ND program. This is unintelligently fabricated story
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Lucas4903: 2:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Although there are inconsistencies in the OP's post but I had a similar experience. I once left a lady because I thought she was not pushing herself enough to get educated and because of that I had to go, although tough but I did.

After seven years I was working in Ikeja and my boss sent me to make a huge withdrawal in the bank. So I sat down in a special room for those making large withdrawals and then someone came in and said the branch manager wanted to see me. So I quickly followed her since I was thinking it will be related to the money I came to withdraw.

Lo and Behold it's was thesame babe I had left years back. We greeted and exchanged numbers and I said "I am glad you are here today" I guess I played a part. She smiled and said "our paths are constructed by God and sometimes we need that push and just that some will be painful". She ordered snacks and I ate ooo. As I was about leaving she handed over her wedding IV to me. I attended the wedding and that was the last interaction I had with her.

In my own case, I was glad I played a part in getting her to push herself. We simply don't know what the future hold. Treat people with respect.

"What I respect most is the unpredictability of the future of children" .......Benjamin DiSraeli
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by calcal: 2:54am On Sep 19, 2021
it is a lesson to learn, such do happen in life.

Race no be who first start and destiny is uncontrollable.

Accept it and move on, try her again, good luck sha.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by solaaje1976(m): 3:01am On Sep 19, 2021
The company belongs to her husband who made her the director
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by RichAbujaGuy: 3:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Nollywood script writing practice.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by decatalyst(m): 5:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ok. What is new that I don't know? Chewing gum boys forming esoteric dating gurus. Darling kee you there. undecided

You are just a bitter soul. Fix yourself or you die the death you wish others
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Caseless: 5:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Snitch24:
Nollywood
Lmao
same thought.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by daroz(m): 5:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
A male graduate who recently got a job in a company shares a story of how the boss of his new company turns out to be the girl he dumped ten years ago because she was uneducated.

On this article, he reveals that the boss in the company was the same girl he dumped many years ago when he gained admission into the university because she was not properly educated at the time he gained admission into the university.

He felled guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

Read his story:

This world is just a small world, i can’t believe myself, it seems like I’m dreaming.

I just discovered that a lady that i broke up with about 10 years ago, because she was not properly educated is the owner of the company I’m currently working as one of the marketers.

We started dating when i was in SS1 and she was in JSS3, but she was dull, sometimes i used to teach her to some extent but unfortunately after that, she will forget all that i taught her.

Though we were normal until when i got admission into the university, after my first year, i began to hang out with other girls in the school, it was this time i started comparing her with them.

Then she doesn’t know how to speak good English although she genuinely loved and never asked for anything from me but since i have met with other girls, who were outspoken and beautiful too, i thought it was the best time to leave her.

During my ND2, i made up my mind to breakup with her and move on since there are many beautiful and educated girls in campus. So one day i picked my phone and called her and told her about the new development, i was like i can’t be dating someone who is not educated enough, while I’m about to become a graduate.

She cried and cried, pleading with me to stay with her that she will definitely improve soon. but i had made up my mind to leave, i stopped calling her, even when she called or texted, i didn’t take her calls or replied her messages.

Boom i started dating a lady called Amaka, i felt like i had finally met my match, because she was educated and beautiful too, but unfortunately before my graduation we broke up over an unresolved misunderstanding.

After my service, i decided to change location in order to start a new life, i started applying for job, luckily after some months, i got a job but the salary was not much because i had lots of responsibilities to take care of.

I worked for the company for 7 years before i decided to quit and look for another job because the former job was not encouraging, i was only managing all these years.

I searched for a job for almost one year, then one Monday morning, i got a call from one of the companies, i submitted my CV and was told to come for interview immediately, i had to rush there, the interview was successful, that’s how i started working but i noticed a strange movement after two months of working in the company.

I was promoted, while other workers who have been there before i was employed never received any. I was transferred to the headquarter, unknowingly to me that it was all planned by the same lady i dumped many years ago.

The next morning when i got to the office, she sent for me and i was like “what’s happening, at first i got promoted, now director wants to see me”. I walked to her office but couldn’t remember her because it has been years and i never expected her to be in such position.

The moment i got to her office, she mentioned my native name which i knew i have never used since i travelled out of my state.

I received the shock of my life when she revealed that she’s the same girl i dumped many years ago when i gained admission into the university. I was short of words because i have worked for the company for three months, definitely i have received salary three times from the same girl, i dumped simply because she’s not properly educated.

I was guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

I only pleaded with her not to sack me because i had no other job to rely on, but even as that I’m not comfortable with the work because I’m ashamed of myself.

Sometimes it pays to be patience with one another whether educated or not educated. Don’t look down on anyone because no one knows tomorrow.”

Story.. how can you not remember the face of the girl you dated for many years and broke up with just 10 years ago? This na Nollywood, Abeg .
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by jahlove4jah: 6:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Good story.

But the moral lesson makes sense though.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2021
The OP can as well work with Hint Magazine or create stories for Joro.

grin grin grin
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by walozanga(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Snitch24:
Nollywood
Lmao

Call it whatever... It's touching and educating

1 Like

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by verifiablefacts: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
A male graduate who recently got a job in a company shares a story of how the boss of his new company turns out to be the girl he dumped ten years ago because she was uneducated.

On this article, he reveals that the boss in the company was the same girl he dumped many years ago when he gained admission into the university because she was not properly educated at the time he gained admission into the university.

He felled guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

Read his story:

This world is just a small world, i can’t believe myself, it seems like I’m dreaming.

I just discovered that a lady that i broke up with about 10 years ago, because she was not properly educated is the owner of the company I’m currently working as one of the marketers.

We started dating when i was in SS1 and she was in JSS3, but she was dull, sometimes i used to teach her to some extent but unfortunately after that, she will forget all that i taught her.

She cried and cried, pleading with me to stay with her that she will definitely improve soon. but i had made up my mind to leave, i stopped calling her, even when she called or texted, i didn’t take her calls or replied her messages.

Boom i started dating a lady called Amaka, i felt like i had finally met my match, because she was educated and beautiful too, but unfortunately before my graduation we broke up over an unresolved misunderstanding.

After my service, i decided to change location in order to start a new life, i started applying for job, luckily after some months, i got a job but the salary was not much because i had lots of responsibilities to take care of.

I worked for the company for 7 years before i decided to quit and look for another job because the former job was not encouraging, i was only managing all these years.

I searched for a job for almost one year, then one Monday morning, i got a call from one of the companies, i submitted my CV and was told to come for interview immediately, i had to rush there, the interview was successful, that’s how i started working but i noticed a strange movement after two months of working in the company.

I was promoted, while other workers who have been there before i was employed never received any. I was transferred to the headquarter, unknowingly to me that it was all planned by the same lady i dumped many years ago.

The next morning when i got to the office, she sent for me and i was like “what’s happening, at first i got promoted, now director wants to see me”. I walked to her office but couldn’t remember her because it has been years and i never expected her to be in such position.

The moment i got to her office, she mentioned my native name which i knew i have never used since i travelled out of my state.

I received the shock of my life when she revealed that she’s the same girl i dumped many years ago when i gained admission into the university. I was short of words because i have worked for the company for three months, definitely i have received salary three times from the same girl, i dumped simply because she’s not properly educated.

I was guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

I only pleaded with her not to sack me because i had no other job to rely on, but even as that I’m not comfortable with the work because I’m ashamed of myself.

Sometimes it pays to be patience with one another whether educated or not educated. Don’t look down on anyone because no one knows tomorrow.”

Disclosure with Michael Douglas and Demi Moore
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Adakintroy: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2021
Men want to talk about women women want to talk about men but when they meet, they pretend neither wants to.

Trigger threads like this is for that conversation. Fictional or otherwise.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Magnoliaa(f): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2021
decatalyst:

You are just a bitter soul.
...that got you to drop the cocky tone with me finally. As I said, you're not telling me anything new. Psssh? ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by honest1480(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2021
ProfGday:

As a veteran nairalander,I know how to catch lai Mohammed protégé... Op you said you gained admission to university? How come you were in ND2(Polytechnic) when u dumped your imaginary girlfriend ? See,if you don't want to be unfortunate make una reduce the rate una dey dispense lies like ATM on this holy thread ooo... Aha ah only you?
The thing tire me too oooo. How university and ND2 take correlate na
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by suffering: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Tales by moonlight.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by philemonemenike(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2021
Fear Life
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by shegun4sur: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Jef4u:

Please can you provide answer to that question. I am curious to know
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by kelsberg007: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2021
Who else thinks this is a script??���
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by eddykenny2: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2021
I don watch this film

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) / Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.