Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

"The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" (50616 Views)

My Experience With My Boss At The Office Today. / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / 4 Incredible Ways To Handle A Bad Boss At Work Without Getting Burned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
That is life for you, always look for inner beauty, ambitious and sensible spouse marry. It's not by age but by what you can offer. It's not only who doesn't go to school are not educated, some of these artisans are richer than people working in bank
Oya, come let's marry since its inner beauty you're searching for.

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by matm: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Accept my sympathy as she takes your pound of flesh. Take heart.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Zeinymira(f): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sounds like a poor nollywood script

1 Like

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Lawalemi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
Really?

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by queenblossom(f): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
A male graduate who recently got a job in a company shares a story of how the boss of his new company turns out to be the girl he dumped ten years ago because she was uneducated.

On this article, he reveals that the boss in the company was the same girl he dumped many years ago when he gained admission into the university because she was not properly educated at the time he gained admission into the university.

He felled guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

Read his story:

This world is just a small world, i can’t believe myself, it seems like I’m dreaming.

I just discovered that a lady that i broke up with about 10 years ago, because she was not properly educated is the owner of the company I’m currently working as one of the marketers.

We started dating when i was in SS1 and she was in JSS3, but she was dull, sometimes i used to teach her to some extent but unfortunately after that, she will forget all that i taught her.

Though we were normal until when i got admission into the university, after my first year, i began to hang out with other girls in the school, it was this time i started comparing her with them.

Then she doesn’t know how to speak good English although she genuinely loved and never asked for anything from me but since i have met with other girls, who were outspoken and beautiful too, i thought it was the best time to leave her.

During my ND2, i made up my mind to breakup with her and move on since there are many beautiful and educated girls in campus. So one day i picked my phone and called her and told her about the new development, i was like i can’t be dating someone who is not educated enough, while I’m about to become a graduate.

She cried and cried, pleading with me to stay with her that she will definitely improve soon. but i had made up my mind to leave, i stopped calling her, even when she called or texted, i didn’t take her calls or replied her messages.

Boom i started dating a lady called Amaka, i felt like i had finally met my match, because she was educated and beautiful too, but unfortunately before my graduation we broke up over an unresolved misunderstanding.

After my service, i decided to change location in order to start a new life, i started applying for job, luckily after some months, i got a job but the salary was not much because i had lots of responsibilities to take care of.

I worked for the company for 7 years before i decided to quit and look for another job because the former job was not encouraging, i was only managing all these years.

I searched for a job for almost one year, then one Monday morning, i got a call from one of the companies, i submitted my CV and was told to come for interview immediately, i had to rush there, the interview was successful, that’s how i started working but i noticed a strange movement after two months of working in the company.

I was promoted, while other workers who have been there before i was employed never received any. I was transferred to the headquarter, unknowingly to me that it was all planned by the same lady i dumped many years ago.

The next morning when i got to the office, she sent for me and i was like “what’s happening, at first i got promoted, now director wants to see me”. I walked to her office but couldn’t remember her because it has been years and i never expected her to be in such position.

The moment i got to her office, she mentioned my native name which i knew i have never used since i travelled out of my state.

I received the shock of my life when she revealed that she’s the same girl i dumped many years ago when i gained admission into the university. I was short of words because i have worked for the company for three months, definitely i have received salary three times from the same girl, i dumped simply because she’s not properly educated.

I was guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

I only pleaded with her not to sack me because i had no other job to rely on, but even as that I’m not comfortable with the work because I’m ashamed of myself.

Sometimes it pays to be patience with one another whether educated or not educated. Don’t look down on anyone because no one knows tomorrow.”

https:///the-girl-i-dumped-years-ago-became-my-boss-at-work/

You get luck. If am to be in her shoes, you will pay for the tears I have shed in d past.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Ahmback(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jef4u:

This your story is a complete lie.
When did we start having ND 2 in Nigerian Universities?

must u quote everything
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by 24brains(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
She probably met a richer man than the mr. Dump and he made her a boss over one of his company.

The future is truly female
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Commentor: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
LordIsaac:
Dump only people who cannot become your boss grin grin

You have said it all.

grin

1 Like

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by lolu2019: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ga wa
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Bode3: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Even the girl seems more intelligent than you are, ND in FUTO bah? We fellow Nairalander suppose dump you too at this junction.

2 Likes

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lavisha:

SMH

Dem don finally get you!
just because I no gree leaf Dominique for you abi? You better leaf me alone before Dominique open your file on nairaland, she go give you one year ban
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Elidrisy20: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
This one na juju
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
decatalyst:
Only immature in the game dump girls!

You simply ghost them! Whenever you eventually meet, it's easier to cook up an excuse rather than referring to a concrete occurrence in the past cool

For this one mind, niyen o. undecided Come, how many rules are you people following in your redpill games?? So you feel a person you ghosted will be freer and receptive to...? Olodo. Where will you put the hurt and pain and feelings and lack of closure for many years? If it's someone's that has equally dumped and ghosted you in their minds nko?

Grandmaster indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by yesloaded: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fake story

U got admission into university but dumped her when u got to ND 2

2 Likes

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by humilitypays(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jef4u:

cooked up lies from Lai Mohammed's oozing anus cheesy

A girl he dumped 10 years ago when he was doing ND 2.

Boom after nysc he has worked with another company for 7 years before another job. if you add all the years, they should be above 12 years.

The storyline is okay to encourage people not to look down on anybody in life but this very story is complete Buhari + Lai Mohammed's lies shocked

1 Like

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by 2oby: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lucky u
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Masterito(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Complete lie!!!!! You said it all!
Jef4u:

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
The best the writer can do for the girl is to show appreciation and respect. She is not wicked, and for the girl to still move him closer and promoted him, she doesnt have anything against him. The boy should just be humble, loyal and do his best for the company. The girl will still assist if he has anything excellent he wants to pursue which can help him and help the company. And he should forget about "love" even if the girl hasn't. He should never try it again. He should just keep it formal and take her as his boss. It is Yes madam. That's life. God will answer his prayer also.

1 Like

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Emeka71(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
@Sixsigmahub ; felling too good and educated simply because he got attended a polytechnic; not even a university.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by udemzyudex(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol.. Who the the executive producer and producer of this movie?
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Compound lies from abyss . Stories that never happened.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by ngwaba(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Upcoming liar. You still dey learn work jare.
Sixsigmahub:
A male graduate who recently got a job in a company shares a story of how the boss of his new company turns out to be the girl he dumped ten years ago because she was uneducated.

On this article, he reveals that the boss in the company was the same girl he dumped many years ago when he gained admission into the university because she was not properly educated at the time he gained admission into the university.

He felled guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

Read his story:

This world is just a small world, i can’t believe myself, it seems like I’m dreaming.

I just discovered that a lady that i broke up with about 10 years ago, because she was not properly educated is the owner of the company I’m currently working as one of the marketers.

We started dating when i was in SS1 and she was in JSS3, but she was dull, sometimes i used to teach her to some extent but unfortunately after that, she will forget all that i taught her.

Though we were normal until when i got admission into the university, after my first year, i began to hang out with other girls in the school, it was this time i started comparing her with them.

Then she doesn’t know how to speak good English although she genuinely loved and never asked for anything from me but since i have met with other girls, who were outspoken and beautiful too, i thought it was the best time to leave her.

During my ND2, i made up my mind to breakup with her and move on since there are many beautiful and educated girls in campus. So one day i picked my phone and called her and told her about the new development, i was like i can’t be dating someone who is not educated enough, while I’m about to become a graduate.

She cried and cried, pleading with me to stay with her that she will definitely improve soon. but i had made up my mind to leave, i stopped calling her, even when she called or texted, i didn’t take her calls or replied her messages.

Boom i started dating a lady called Amaka, i felt like i had finally met my match, because she was educated and beautiful too, but unfortunately before my graduation we broke up over an unresolved misunderstanding.

After my service, i decided to change location in order to start a new life, i started applying for job, luckily after some months, i got a job but the salary was not much because i had lots of responsibilities to take care of.

I worked for the company for 7 years before i decided to quit and look for another job because the former job was not encouraging, i was only managing all these years.

I searched for a job for almost one year, then one Monday morning, i got a call from one of the companies, i submitted my CV and was told to come for interview immediately, i had to rush there, the interview was successful, that’s how i started working but i noticed a strange movement after two months of working in the company.

I was promoted, while other workers who have been there before i was employed never received any. I was transferred to the headquarter, unknowingly to me that it was all planned by the same lady i dumped many years ago.

The next morning when i got to the office, she sent for me and i was like “what’s happening, at first i got promoted, now director wants to see me”. I walked to her office but couldn’t remember her because it has been years and i never expected her to be in such position.

The moment i got to her office, she mentioned my native name which i knew i have never used since i travelled out of my state.

I received the shock of my life when she revealed that she’s the same girl i dumped many years ago when i gained admission into the university. I was short of words because i have worked for the company for three months, definitely i have received salary three times from the same girl, i dumped simply because she’s not properly educated.

I was guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

I only pleaded with her not to sack me because i had no other job to rely on, but even as that I’m not comfortable with the work because I’m ashamed of myself.

Sometimes it pays to be patience with one another whether educated or not educated. Don’t look down on anyone because no one knows tomorrow.”

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Nonexisting1: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Super story. You started dating her when you were in SS1. You broke up when you were in ND1 in Polytechnic. You graduated let's say 2 years later, did NYSC for 1 year, worked for few years and all that. She magically opened a company within this few years and already became your boss. Meanwhile you called her on phone to break up and that was years ago. When did Nigerians start to afford cellphones again? Your story doesn't add up at all.
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Akuruoulo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

Read his story:

I love this script .

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by eTen94(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jef4u:

I fear oh
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by kellyzaf(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
decatalyst:

You simply ghost them! Whenever you eventually meet, it's easier to cook up an excuse rather than referring to a concrete occurrence in the past cool

Ma Nigga, cry cool cool
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by OwenJesse27(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
decatalyst:

Your the real G ....u too much that just it
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by GambaOsaka: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
If he hadn't dumped her, she wouldn't have gotten to that position. Girls, if any guy dump you today because he thinks you are inadequate, quit praying for him to come back. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

1 Like

Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Philomath1212: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is kind of script they use for nollywood, poorly scripted...
All in the name of looking for traffic for one yeye site, you can't even compose a sensible fiction...
Re: "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" by Awoleesu(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

He 1.felled guilty and didn’t know how to ask her how she became so rich that she owned a company.

Read his story:

Though we were normal until when i got admission into the 2a.university, after my first year, i began to hang out with other girls in the school, it was this time i started comparing her with them.

During my 2b.ND2, i made up my mind to breakup with her and move on since there are many beautiful and educated girls in campus. So one day i picked my phone and called her and told her about the new development, i was like i can’t be dating someone who is not educated enough, while I’m about to become a graduate.

I worked for the company for 3. 7 years before i decided to quit and look for another job because the former job was not encouraging, i was only managing all these years.

Too many inconsistencies and irregularities in this story:

1. Is that word any English?

2a. Gained admission into 'university' and...
2b. Got to "ND2"!? Is that not supposed to mean 'National Diploma'!?

3. Your deficiency in the English language seems to rub off on your arithmetics too! - " dumped a lady 10 years ago"... Worked in a previous company for 7 years (post NYSC) and now have worked under Ex for 3 months! Hey Oga! Do the maths now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.