Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US (798 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by luap1990(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
His girlfriend of barely two months, told him if she's interested in starting a new life in US, because she's making plans to travel outside the country before they meet, and that the plan will be executed next year. Our brother has no plan of traveling, but to settle down with his family in the country. What do you advise?
Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Let him link her to me. Na joke I dey ooooo. On a serious note, both of them have a divergent view on their longtime plan when it comes to location. The relationship is just starting if they can't compromise on their location plans then it is difficult to seek a longtime union may be a short-time relationship will suffice for the interim.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by luap1990(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
Let him link her to me. Na joke I dey ooooo. On a serious note, both of them have a divergent view on their longtime plan when it comes to location. The relationship is just starting if they can compromise on their location plans then it is difficult to seek a longtime union may be a short-time relationship will suffice for the interim.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by Tejumola856: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
If they have money to take care of themselves they should travel out of this hell country… there’s nothing in Nigeria
Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bobo, how much is she bringing to the table?
Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
He should think twice to make a decision. Their relationship is just new, Abroad is not Nigeria. She should be ready to give 50% financially too

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by MufasaLion: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Well, it depends on many things. I like baby girls like her. tongue

The thing is there are some men that ain't evn interested in leaving (migration) this country. Since his babe is relocating and she wants them both to start a life there, the decision is on the man now.

If he is interested in living overseas, then he can start his own processing also especially if he's got the funds to do that. But if he ain't interested in relocating, he should just let the babe leave peacefully and break up with her before she leaves.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by luap1990(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tejumola856:
If they have money to take of themselves they should travel out of this hell country… there’s nothing in Nigeria
Hmmm... Thanks.
Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by luap1990(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Bobo, how much is she bringing to the table?
He asked her how she plans to carry out it, she told her that when they get to the bridge they'll know how to cross it.
Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by luap1990(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
He should think twice to make a decision. Their relationship is just new, Abroad is not Nigeria. She should be ready to give 50% financially too
Good advice. Appreciate
Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by luap1990(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
MufasaLion:
Well, it depends on many things. I like baby girls like her. tongue

The thing is there are some men that ain't evn interested in leaving (migration) this country. Since his babe is relocating and she wants them both to start a life there, the decision is on the man now.

If he is interested in living overseas, then he can start his own processing also especially if he's got the funds to do that. But if he ain't interested in relocating, he should just let the babe leave peacefully and break up with her before she leaves.

Appreciate your comments.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by lightdream: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
My babe told me same thing back then when we were dating. I wished her well to chase her dreamz and even advice her to be a graduate .My naija guys mocked me then, saying mak i hook am before she comot. I told dem i cnt stop her destiny. I even connect her to my homie at indianapolis to assist around which he did. lo and behold babe enta abroad and the abroad thing enter her head,9 months after story changed...she cut communications...she enter pre-intimacy........belle turn baby.The rest is story....

Guy just focus on developing yourself and forget loving you mata...my 2cent...

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by bigpicture001: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
lightdream:
My babe told me same thing back then when we were dating. I wished her well to chase her dreamz and even advice her to be a graduate .My naija guys mocked me then, saying mak i hook am before she comot. I told dem i cnt stop her destiny. I even connect her to my homie at indianapolis to assist around which he did. lo and behold babe enta abroad and the abroad thing enter her head,9 months after story changed...she cut communications...she enter pre-intimacy........belle turn baby.The rest is story....

Guy just focus on developing yourself and forget loving you mata...my 2cent...

I love ur way.... Exactly same thing was said to me by my babe then... Sh gats d funds.. but stingy and a feminist... I strongly believe she would change from her feminist mindset if I marry her here because norms and tradition will pressure her. But to follow that girl go Canada..? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage / I Gave Her A Bugged Phone / LOAN Shark:: The Highest They Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.