Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

He Called Me Ugly!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called Me Ugly!!! (4880 Views)

"In 2020, He Called Me Ugly And Skinny" – Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Curvy Look / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2021
i want to marry you
pocohantas:

You need to see an exorcist. This level of fury is too much for one human.
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Volkswagen90:
i want to marry you

Just like that?
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by waploger(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Volkswagen90:
i want to marry you
Enter line jare... me wey don dey propose since last year?

1 Like

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
mamagee3:
My so-called male friend called me ugly and an old cargo...
My dear you're very very beautiful. Don't mind him, people can go extra miles just to make someone feel bad ,I honestly don know what they get from it...

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Shaolin0147(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
That's what you are nah,
Why you dey vex?
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Volkswagen90:
i want to marry you
Most of you simps here never cease to amaze me

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
You are not ugly mam... If we live by the words that pull us down, then no one will be happy today.

The said my nose is flat and big but I no send at all grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by COdeGenesis: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
mamagee3:

What did you do?
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by COdeGenesis: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Are you not the one with one dirty armpit with big boil? I am reconsidering adding DIRTY to what he said.
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yes let start from here,then i will know you
pocohantas:

Just like that?
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Yes let start from here,then i will know you

You’ll marry me before getting to know me? This is 1822 style o. cheesy
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Are you afraid of yourself
pocohantas:

You’ll marry me before getting to know me? This is 1822 style o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by pocohantas(f): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Are you afraid of yourself

I am afraid of you.

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

Let me see your picture, mom.

Okay, saw from your profile. You aren't ugly. Ignore him.
I don know say you must dey here. grin >: grin grin grin
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
You shouldn't be
pocohantas:

I am afraid of you.
let go under,i sent you a mail.
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by chatinent: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I don know say you must dey here. grin >: grin grin grin

Lols. My posts are ubiquitous.
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Volkswagen90:
You shouldn't belet go under,i sent you a mail.

Let’s stay here biko. I no like wahala. cheesy
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by DeBoyNewton: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
U r ugly as a lady,u come get man face. Yuck .
Wonder how u look without automated paint on your face,most of u girls are ugly and disgusting when naked,but na just that hole wey dick need b4 e go vomit and rest. If it's not ugly fat patches everywhere,it's stretch marks dueto diff sperms,stinky fish smelly pekus,one was even discharging g saliva on my pillow case when she slept,I burnt it after she left.
Na that kpekus wey dey smell like fish dey give me vex, I no know how to tell one for here say make she dey try shave.
She neat for outside but na the opposite for inside.
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
mamagee3:
So what did you do about this male friend of yours? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Which wàhálà be that
pocohantas:

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Expresswriter: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
U r ugly as a lady,u come get man face. Yuck .
Wonder how u look without automated paint on your face,most of u girls are ugly and disgusting when naked,but na just that hole wey dick need b4 e go vomit and rest. If it's not ugly fat patches everywhere,it's stretch marks dueto diff sperms,stinky fish smelly pekus,one was even discharging g saliva on my pillow case when she slept,I burnt it after she left.

Mr. Perfect

Clap for yourself.

At least, you're handsome.

No stretch marks, no height issues, no weight problem.

After all you're tall & handsome and you created yourself to be that way.

So, clap for yourself once more.

3 Likes

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Expresswriter: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

You need to see an exorcist. This level of fury is too much for one human.

Don't mind the unhappy fool.

He's unhappy & is looking for who to vent his pain on.

1 Like

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Blackmiserable(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Tell me the truth Poco: in your mind, do you see yourself getting married, or do you think your inability to get married is because you're scared of men (and by extension, commitment)? Your profile says 42 going to 43 but we know it's a ruse - you can not be more than 35.

One German car manufacturer is begging to marry you but you are doing yanga. What do you want sef? What do women want sef? It looks abrupt, it looks too early, it can be quite unexpected but you never know. You never can tell. If the end is not in sight, do you still insist on following conventional means? Sometimes the good portion that befalls men isn't because they are smart or because they figured it out, it just happens that providence smiles at them.
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blackmiserable:

Tell me the truth Poco: in your mind, do you see yourself getting married, or do you think your inability to get married is because you're scared of men (and by extension, commitment)? Your profile says 42 going to 43 but we know it's a ruse - you can not be more than 35.

One German car manufacturer is begging to marry you but you are doing yanga. What do you want sef? What do women want sef? It looks abrupt, it looks too early, it can be quite unexpected but you never know. You never can tell. If the end is not in sight, do you still insist on following conventional means? Sometimes the good portion that befalls men isn't because they are smart or because they figured it out, it just happens that providence smiles at them.

I have given up on finding husband or love. I have thought about it and It is not like I am too ugly or fat. It is depressing to be sincere, especially for someone that is family oriented like me.

I am 43, but you won’t know. I look 37-ish.

I am not scared of men. I just don’t like their wahala, two different things. I am considering having two kids. Male companionship can be fixed, as marriage doesn’t even guarantee that these days. Men be spending more time with their sidechicks than their wives.

Anyway, I will be fine. Thanks for the concern.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Blackmiserable(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I have given up on finding husband or love. I have thought about it and It is not like I am too ugly or fat. It is depressing to be sincere, especially for someone that is family oriented like me.

I am 43, but you won’t know. I look 37-ish.

I am not scared of men. I just don’t like their wahala, two different things. I am considering having two kids. Male companionship can be fixed, as marriage doesn’t even guarantee that these days. Men be spending more time with their sidechicks than their wives.

Anyway, I will be fine. Thanks for the concern.

You are good at portraying the opposite. Like, incredibly good at it.

I have seen your pictures on Nairaland on a couple of occasions and I have got to admit that you've got a Ph.D at telling lies. You don't even try to hide it.

There are women who have given up on love, I don't doubt that, but it should not be someone like you. What do you mean by "I am 43 but I look 37"? You don't even look 35, seriously. Like, I have to seriously ask you again, what do you mean?

That aside, why have you given up on marriage? When men approach you, don't you tell them upfront? And even if you don't tell them, you can still leave sooner. Don't blame men for not getting married now or do you honestly think your suitors have a large share of the blame?

You want to birth without marriage? On a serious note, that is a very good tell-tale sign of a woman who has given up on marriage.

Tell me your stories, Poco. I want to hear.

That said, I can chat up with oyinbo guys on Reddit for you. You too would go to obodo oyinbo, marry oyinbo man, abi you no like am?
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by ga6992: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
I'm super neat,my toilet,my rooms,shoes,beards,face,my clothes are starched and ironed,my car 24/7 neat. Stop hating,she ugly as a lady. I'm super handsome and my skin glows,ppl usually think I based abroad,but they dot know na naija I dey,ac to ac. I'm not your regular broke friend,I can lend a helping hand financially even if na 20$

oga boss hwfa Lend me na abeg
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blackmiserable:

You are good at portraying the opposite. Like, incredibly good at it.

I have seen your pictures on Nairaland on a couple of occasions and I have got to admit that you've got a Ph.D at telling lies. You don't even try to hide it.

There are women who have given up on love, I don't doubt that, but it should not be someone like you. What do you mean by "I am 43 but I look 37"? You don't even look 35, seriously. Like, I have to seriously ask you again, what do you mean?

That is how you glow when you have little to no man troubles. Once you hook me up with a man now, you will see that I would look 70 sef. I am 43, but I look 37 (i.e) I look 6 years younger than my age.

That aside, why have you given up on marriage?

They keep breaking my heart. smiley

When men approach you, don't you tell them upfront? And even if you don't tell them, you can still leave sooner.

I don’t tell them. I just develop cold feet when he starts sounding futuristic. You know those things you guys say jokingly. “When we marry…”

Don't blame men for not getting married now or do you honestly think your suitors have a large share of the blame?

As funny as it sounds, I like to think I know some of the very good men in UAR. I have only met one VERY bad one and he had a very good side to him too. They have no blame. Nice men they are.

You want to birth without marriage? On a serious note, that is a very good tell-tale sign of a woman who has given up on marriage.

Tell me your stories, Poco. I want to hear.

That said, I can chat up with oyinbo guys on Reddit for you. You too would go to obodo oyinbo, marry oyinbo man, abi you no like am?

Kids are lovely. So why not? Something about abroad guys creeps me out. Like they will stab me to death there over a little quarrel. I am not even joking. Maybe it is all the front page threads getting to me. I love them though. They are way more openminded that homebased guys.

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Tapout(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol grin
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Blackmiserable(m): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

That is how you glow when you have little to no man troubles. Once you hook me up with a man now, you will see that I would look 70 sef. I am 43, but I look 37 (i.e) I look 6 years younger than my age.

They keep breaking my heart. smiley

I don’t tell them. I just develop cold feet when he starts sounding futuristic. You know those things you guys say jokingly. “When we marry…”

As funny as it sounds, I like to think I know some of the very good men in UAR. I have only met one VERY bad one and he had a very good side to him too. They have no blame. Nice men they are.

Kids are lovely. So why not? Something about abroad guys creeps me out. Like they will stab me to death there over a little quarrel. I am not even joking. Maybe it is all the front page threads getting to me. I love them though. They are way more openminded that homebased guys.

Hmm. Some people are not just cut to be in Providence's book of the successful.

Not everyone can be rich, wealthy, or successful.

It happens.

But please be brutally honest with me, are you 43?

On dating Whites, it was a suggestion. I didn't intend to force you to take my opinion.

In essence, since they are not to be blamed, but yourself (you said that by implications), I wish you Godspeed in time.
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blackmiserable:

Hmm. Some people are not just cut to be in Providence's book of the successful.

Not everyone can be rich, wealthy, or successful.

It happens.

But please be brutally honest with me, are you 43?

On dating Whites, it was a suggestion. I didn't intend to force you to take my opinion.

In essence, since they are not to be blamed, but yourself (you said that by implications), I wish you Godspeed in time.

Yes I am 43.

Thanks a lot. When I finally get a man, I will dedicate him to you. kiss

Tapout:

Lol grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Blackmiserable(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes I am 43.

Thanks a lot. When I finally get a man, I will dedicate him to you. kiss

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Goodluck.
Re: He Called Me Ugly!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:
Abroad guys creep you out? Lmao. Asin white guys? Abi Naija guys based abroad? Why na? You no want mixed race kids? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West's Ex Or Kim Kardashian. Who Is Prettier? (photos) / Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? / Did I Cheat On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.