Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? (3529 Views)

What Muslims Will Experience At Death / For those who desire to Make Heaven at Death or at Rapture ( Video) / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

How do we identify the children of God or the true church?
Love for one another!
Following the teachings of Christ as disciples

Not following what "some people" (eg. some old white men in a city) said to us
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You didn't add SYNAGOGUES CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN) of late TB Joshua!

Àbí that one is OK?
Remember all your daddy GOs refused to pay a condolence visit to the family! cheesy
THe list is not exhaustive, you can add whichever you want. As you know, I even forgot to mention the Brotherhood of the Sun and Star
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

THe list is not exhaustive, you can add whichever you want. As you know, I even forgot to mention the Brotherhood of the Sun and Star

I don't need the the list of false religions, all i need is the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught and i've found them, they are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah you're right!

I'm one of those few who keep the commandment of Jesus to His disciples before He departed the Earth in Matthew 28:20:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

So you must be one those many who disobey and have no regard for His Words but would put it aside to believe whatever you wanted.
John14:25-26
…25 All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

Like I know that Jesus didn't directly teach about Hard drugs, Sports, Fashion

jesusjnr2020:

I asked you a simple question, where did man's soul come from if it's not spirit but you couldn't answer.

I'd ask another: What is the difference between an evil spirit and a man's spirit who sins? Just in case you thought a man's spirit cannot sin, that should show you how wrong you are.
[/qiote]
Probably you have mistaken me for someone else as you haven't asked me any question. It is in fact you who has not answered my questions.
Mans body, soul and spirit come from God!

What is the difference between Animals and Humans as per SIN?
Why is your answer?

Difference between evil spirit and man's spirit?:
There is no difference. They are both Spirit Bodies with ability to connect and relate to the spirit realm.
Both man and demons have their SOULS with which to choose their path.

[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=108087895]
The only difference between evil spirits and humans who sin is that evil spirits don't have flesh. Both of their spirits came from God but they can be used for evil regardless.

The spirit is what powers a man's flesh, so if a man sins with his flesh, his spirit/soul has sinned just like it is with evil spirits who use the spirit God gave to them to do evil. And any spirit that is used for evil cannot go back to God, if not God would have taken back His spirit from the angels who rebelled against Him in heaven.

Moreover anyone who speaks of soul in the Bible speaks of his individual spirit. That's what distinguishes his spirit from that of someone else.

If you still think a man's soul is different from his spirit which came from God, tell me where the soul came from? It cannot come from now where.
God is a Spirit, BUT
Does God have a Soul?
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

Love for one another!
Following the teachings of Christ as disciples

Not following what "some people" (eg. some old white men in a city) said to us
OK good we could build a thread on this latter and have a serious discussion

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

how about Pentecostals, Catholics, Adventists, Baptist,s and the rest?
That's up to you to decide who else you are related to!
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I don't need the the list of false religions, all i need is the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught and i've found them, they are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
You said I forgot to mention your other fellows (of course you know your bedfeathers better than me), now you come up to spew nonsense?
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

HUMILITY is a topic on it's own that you still need to learn what it means or entails! smiley

Though i never wanted to go this far with you but who knows maybe someone is following silently? Such a person may learn one or two things from our discussion! smiley

Now let me enlighten you about HUMILITY:

When someone is said to be humble it doesn't mean he have to agree with everyone that comes his way otherwise he can't stand for any faith, he will accept every wind of teaching.
So what is or how do we qualify HUMILITY?

There will always be different religious sects claiming they know God until Jesus comes to exterminate all those practicing falsehood {Matthew 25:41-46} then humble people will never claim they know anything rather they will thoroughly meditate on what different sects are saying {Act 17:11} and go for where righteousness is WORKING out what is fine! 1Thessalonians 5:21 compare to James 2:18-26

So it's HUMILITY that will help such a person to accept help from those who knows better than he does.

You have proved to be empty because what i needed you don't have, everyone knows that there is contradictions everywhere regarding the knowledge of God so if you have the spirit of God it's not by adding to the contradictions rather PRESENTING the group of people practicing pure worship so that i can look out for the FRUIT Jesus talked about in their gathering! Matthew 7:16-18

May you have PEACE! smiley
I love how you diverted when faced with the truth. I just other members of your church are more honest than you and are not afraid of the word of God.
You continue to claim a sense of superiority but when you are faced with the scriptures you get confused.
Let me give you instances.
1. You are yet to show are verse that claims angels are God's sons
2. You again claimed God did not reveal Jesus to Peter when that is exactly what the Bible says
3. You continue to claim that man and animals have the same spirit when even the verse you quoted does not say so.
I actually wonder what you aim to achieve online if you are not comfortable with your beliefs being tred against the word of God.
You claim to be the only non political church, I showed you that you are not even the first.
You claim to be the only ones following the teachings of Christ but it can't be true since you at more than 1 time made Jesus a liar and misrepresented and misquoted scriptures.
I only hope that othere from your church would present themselves better.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

That's up to you to decide who else you are related to!
You seem to be at war with everyone.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

You said I forgot to mention your other fellows (of course you know your bedfeathers better than me), now you come up to spew nonsense?

When i was still very young my uncle told me that there are lots and lots of FAKE currencies in circulation. I asked him "what will happen if someone is paid with FAKE currency?" He said " you can't buy anything with it and you will be arrested if it's found with you"

I was so scared so my uncle said

"you don't need to be afraid, all you need to know is how to IDENTIFY the original with all it's features, then any other one without those features is FAKE"

So i don't need to start examining all the religions in the world, what i need to know is the features of true Christianity and it's written all over JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

I love how you diverted when faced with the truth. I just other members of your church are more honest than you and are not afraid of the word of God.
You continue to claim a sense of superiority but when you are faced with the scriptures you get confused.
Let me give you instances.
1. You are yet to show are verse that claims angels are God's sons
2. You again claimed God did not reveal Jesus to Peter when that is exactly what the Bible says
3. You continue to claim that man and animals have the same spirit when even the verse you quoted does not say so.
I actually wonder what you aim to achieve online if you are not comfortable with your beliefs being tred against the word of God.
You claim to be the only non political church, I showed you that you are not even the first.
You claim to be the only ones following the teachings of Christ but it can't be true since you at more than 1 time made Jesus a liar and misrepresented and misquoted scriptures.
I only hope that othere from your church would present themselves better.

The only evidence Jehovah's Witnesses have is our organization so there's nothing any other JW can say other than what i've told you!

Jehovah said about his people:

“I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God. Isaiah 43:12

If you can't present any group of people practicing pure worship then all your arguments on LETTERS of the scriptures is futile {Titus 3:9} because it's the SPIRIT that's making things WORK out {2Corinthians 3:6} so that everyone can SEE what Jesus said about his true disciples globally! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The only evidence Jehovah's Witnesses have is our organization so there's nothing any other JW can say other than what i've told you!

“I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God. Isaiah 43:12

If you can't present any group of people practicing pure worship then all your arguments on LETTERS of the scriptures is futile {Titus 3:9} because it's the SPIRIT that's making things WORK out {2Corinthians 3:6} so that everyone can SEE what Jesus said about his true disciples globally! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

So far, your organization have failed all test. You claim that the letters kill but that's all you do. Luckily you know you lack the spirit. It's only your bosses that have the spirit. The rest of you have the letters.
Just so you know the spirit of man lived with God even before the foundation of the world.
Ephesians 1.4
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Our relationship with the father is clearly older than the creation of the earth.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If there is anyone on this thread that had given you a chance to prove yourself, I am the one. But you continue to falter and disappoints.
I honestly hope that this isn't a reflection of all JWs.
I sometimes feel you take everyone here for fools. You can't keep quoting verses that don't relate and giving conflicting explanations to every verse.
The worst is claiming that the bible teaches that angels sleep with girls
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

So far, your organization have failed all test. You claim that the letters kill but that's all you do. Luckily you know you lack the spirit. It's only your bosses that have the spirit. The rest of you have the letters.
Just so you know the spirit of man lived with God even before the foundation of the world.
Ephesians 1.4
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Our relationship with the father is clearly older than the creation of the earth.

The highlighted is your PERSONAL opinion just as many of your fellow antagonists will say against God's ORGANIZED people, but honest hearted and sincere individuals will keep on asking:
"where is the group of people practicing what Jesus taught and how can we IDENTIFY this group?"
That's all i needed and after getting what i needed i was satisfied that i've found Jesus' group JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is your PERSONAL opinion just as many of your fellow antagonists will say against God's ORGANIZED people, but honest hearted and sincere individuals will keep on asking:
"where is the group of people practicing what Jesus taught and how can we IDENTIFY this group?"
That's all i needed and after getting what i needed i was satisfied that i've found Jesus' group JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
I asked you many questions you couldn't answer but you want to be taking serious.
You ask who are does practicing what Jesus taught. Did Jesus teach that angel sleep with girls.
Even when I quoted the words of Christ to you about Peter you rejected it so if you truly represent JW, it means you guys teaches are different from what Jesus taught.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

If there is anyone on this thread that had given you a chance to prove yourself, I am the one. But you continue to falter and disappoints.
I honestly hope that this isn't a reflection of all JWs.
I sometimes feel you take everyone here for fools. You can't keep quoting verses that don't relate and giving conflicting explanations to every verse.
The worst is claiming that the bible teaches that angels sleep with girls

I thought we've both said goodbye to each other before you came back asking questions.
If you're sure that there is nothing about me and my posts then why bother asking further questions? smiley

My friend it's not about we convincing you but finding our own people who are lost in false religions {Matthew 10:6} whenever we find any of our own we only speak the language of the shepherd and once they hears our language they'll rejoice! John 10:16 compare to Zephaniah 3:9 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I never antagonized your religion. But you keep on looking down on others. You set your organization as the light but you get sensitive when we question your beliefs.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I thought we've both said goodbye to each other before you came back asking questions.
If you're sure that there is nothing about me and my posts then why bother asking further questions? smiley

My friend it's not about we convincing you but finding our own people who are lost in false religions {Matthew 10:6} whenever we find any of our own we only speak the language of the shepherd and once they hears our language they'll rejoice! John 10:16 compare to Zephaniah 3:9 smiley
If you are not comfortable with any question I ask, you don't need to answer. Answer only questions you are comfortable with.
It's not like I am your teacher marking your script
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

I asked you many questions you couldn't answer but you want to be taking serious.
You ask who are does practicing what Jesus taught. Did Jesus teach that angel sleep with girls.
Even when I quoted the words of Christ to you about Peter you rejected it so if you truly represent JW, it means you guys teaches are different from what Jesus taught.

Good!
So you don't need to bother yourself about what JWs teach, just take us for one of those false religions around you! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

I never antagonized your religion. But you keep on looking down on others. You set your organization as the light but you get sensitive when we question your beliefs.

Hilarious! cheesy
You yourself said all other religions are saying the same thing as we do. Yet how many of them have you been questioning regarding their beliefs or what exactly they believe that you said they're also claiming the same thing as we do? cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

And about finding your lost people. I am sure you would find lots of people who would believe that angels sleep with girls especially in Africa. It's really close to traditional African beliefs so you won't have a hard time convincing many abut it. All in all, I wish you luck
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When i was still very young my uncle told me that there are lots and lots of FAKE currencies in circulation. I asked him "what will happen if someone is paid with FAKE currency?" He said " you can't buy anything with it and you will be arrested if it's found with you"

I was so scared so my uncle said

"you don't need to be afraid, all you need to know is how to IDENTIFY the original with all it's features, then any other one without those features is FAKE"

So i don't need to start examining all the religions in the world, what i need to know is the features of true Christianity and it's written all over JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
....says someone who is holding a fake currency!
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hilarious! cheesy
You yourself said all other religions are saying the same thing as we do. Yet how many of them have you been questioning regarding their beliefs or what exactly they believe that you said they're also claiming the same thing as we do? cheesy
You are the only one that brought up your faith on this thread. I respect does that choose not to make the discussion about a particular group. But when you bring up your faith and act as representative you would be asked questions and your organization would be judged according to your performance
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

If you are not comfortable with any question I ask, you don't need to answer. Answer only questions you are comfortable with.
It's not like I am your teacher marking your script

We are spiritual warriors fighting Satan and his demons, there's no question anyone raised that we will not answer you as long as it has to do with what is written in our book (Bible)
It's when you're not satisfied with our response that we'll implore you to get your answer elsewhere but we will never accept that we are wrong unless you can present a better performing group than we are.
No retreat no surrender! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

You seem to be at war with everyone.
Forgive me bro!
Not at all!
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are spiritual warriors fighting Satan and his demons, there's no question anyone raised that we will not answer you as long as it has to do with what is written in our book (Bible)
It's when you're not satisfied with our response that we'll implore you to get your answer elsewhere but we will never accept that we are wrong unless you can present a better performing group than we are.
No retreat no surrender! smiley
I just laugh. No retreat no surrender.. funny you.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

And about finding your lost people. I am sure you would find lots of people who would believe that angels sleep with girls especially in Africa. It's really close to traditional African beliefs so you won't have a hard time convincing many abut it. All in all, I wish you luck
Jesus has prepared our minds for the worst:

“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you. Matthew 5:11-12

But when we find our lost brothers in any part of the earth we will make up one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Isaiah 2:2-4} everyone throughout the world will say about us "they love their members" {John 13:34-35} but there's no race where we will be celebrated! Matthew 10:22; Luke21:17; John 15:21

So don't bother we are OK with our own brothers that Jesus promised us we will have globally:

We will loose everything else in the world due to our love for Jesus.

Then Peter said in reply: “Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Matthew 19:27

But Jesus promised us that we will have something in return that we love to have:

Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life Mark 10:29-30

So you don't have to wish because i already have what Jesus promised me: the Organization of God's people known as Jehovah's Witnesses globally! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

I just laugh. No retreat no surrender.. funny you.

It's like you don't have any further questions for us. So let me leave you with your people! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
TenQ:

....says someone who is holding a fake currency!

With the currency in our hand:

We have been throughout the earth to gather our own brothers and sisters, we have infused in their heads what we learned from the Bible, we have taught them to divert all their resources into production of food and information materials, we have erased hatred that's caused by racism and politics from their hearts, and we have made them vow never to raise weapons against anyone anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
So if you call it FAKE currency it's up to whoever wants to know what we have brought with it and what you can present as what your own religion brought! James 2:18-26

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus has prepared our minds for the worst:

“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you. Matthew 5:11-12

But when we find our lost brothers in any part of the earth we will make up one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Isaiah 2:2-4} everyone throughout the world will say about us "they love their members" {John 13:34-35} but there's no race where we will be celebrated! Matthew 10:22; Luke21:17; John 15:21

So don't bother we are OK with our own brothers that Jesus promised us we will have globally:

We will loose everything else in the world due to our love for Jesus.

Then Peter said in reply: “Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Matthew 19:27

But Jesus promised us that we will have something in return that we love to have:

Jesus said: “Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life Mark 10:29-30

So you don't have to wish because i already have what Jesus promised me: the Organization of God's people known as Jehovah's Witnesses globally! smiley
I think I agree with everything you just said completely but if you think I have persecuted you in any way or form, then you don't know the meaning of persecution. I only discussed with you even though we disagreed big time. Disagreement is not persecution so shun that victim mentality.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

I think I agree with everything you just said completely but if you think I have persecuted you in any way or form, then you don't know the meaning of persecution. I only discussed with you even though we disagreed big time. Disagreement is not persecution so shun that victim mentality.

No i'm just telling you what Jesus said about his group! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No i'm just telling you what Jesus said about his group! smiley
I already know this. But first, you need to be his group

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Magic Or Miracle At Mercy Land Today!!! / True Christians Don't Celebrate Birthdays / Why Seun osewa Is So Pained Because Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.