Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? (3527 Views)

What Muslims Will Experience At Death / For those who desire to Make Heaven at Death or at Rapture ( Video) / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:
I would not answer for another man's beliefs
No problem!
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

These are your conditions.. We are talking of Christ conditions. A church that claims angels sleep with women is not meeting Christ conditions.
If you want us to discuss the conditions for the true church, I am open to it.

Now when men started to grow in number on the surface of the ground and daughters were born to them, the sons of the true God began to notice that the daughters of men were beautiful. So they began taking as wives all whom they chose. Genesis 6:1-2

The sons of God there are angels that left their heavenly position, materialized human bodies for themselves and start having sex with female humans (daughters of men)

You can go for another interpretation but i've presented what those having authority to teach taught me.

Jesus' group is just one and they're not SCATTERED in different sects claiming denominations of the same religion! Luke 11:23

So if you know a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses let me know! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by TenQ: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2021
NNTR:
Well its because they keep forgetting that there is something called a second death

We almost all need to die twice.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
They crave a teddy bear God who cannot do beyond killing the body
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

My friend when you say one to ten but they're not preaching and teaching it then in what way are they doing it effectively?

Jehovah's Witnesses are known globally with our teachings that's what it means to present WORKS not just FAITH! James 2:18 smiley
I don't understand your point. You said you are the only guys that preach abstaining from war. I gave you 3 organizations that started that even before you so what is your point really.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Now when men started to grow in number on the surface of the ground and daughters were born to them, the sons of the true God began to notice that the daughters of men were beautiful. So they began taking as wives all whom they chose. Genesis 6:1-2

The sons of God there are angels that left their heavenly position, materialized human bodies for themselves and start having sex with female humans (daughters of men)

You can go for another interpretation but i've presented what those having authority to teach taught me.

Jesus' group is just one and they're not SCATTERED in different sects claiming denominations of the same religion! Luke 11:23

So if you know a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses let me know! smiley
You claim that the sons of God are angles. What if I show you 10 verses that describes man as the children of God would that change your mind? In fact no single verse in the entire bible described angels as the sons of God.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The history of Christianity is about persecution for their FAITH not because they interfere in politics.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses are persecuted for not taking sides in politics just as Jesus was neutral! John 15:19; 17:14-16 smiley
Do you want me to give you a list of churches persecuted for not taking political sides or you rather Google it.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

I don't understand your point. You said you are the only guys that preach abstaining from war. I gave you 3 organizations that started that even before you so what is your point really.

You've forgotten that action speaks louder than words!
People can PREACH and not put it to practice including taking the information round the world.
That's why Jesus said:

TEACHING them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things Matthew 28:20

After commanding that we PREACH it Jesus include TEACHING them how to APPLY it.

So ask yourself:
Which group do people know globally preaching and teaching against WARS?
This is not what you read in papers but what we all know in our neighbourhood! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

You claim that the sons of God are angles. What if I show you 10 verses that describes man as the children of God would that change your mind? In fact no single verse in the entire bible described angels as the sons of God.

When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause? Job 38:7

When God created the heavens humans weren't there so learn today that the sons of God there are angels! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Do you want me to give you a list of churches persecuted for not taking political sides or you rather Google it.

Jesus did not ask me to look for them in newspapers or social media.
He commanded them to come and TEACH me in my house! Matthew 10:12-13

Only Jehovah's Witnesses came to my house and taught me, they never waited for me to search for them on Google, in fact this December 12 they're marking a century of PREACHING and TEACHING against WARS in the world's most populous black nation Nigeria! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus did not ask me to look for them in newspapers or social media.
He commanded them to come and TEACH me in my house! Matthew 10:12-13

Only Jehovah's Witnesses came to my house and taught me, they never waited for me to search for them on Google, in fact this December 12 they're marking a century of PREACHING and TEACHING against WARS in the world's most populous black nation Nigeria! smiley
many churches have come to my house
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause? Job 38:7

When God created the heavens humans weren't there so learn today that the sons of God there are angels! smiley
Job never said the angels were the sons of God. The spirit of man has always been with God in heaven. Our spirits are his children. Just Like Christ. Christ was with the father as a Son not as Flesh and Blood before he came down to earth. All Men are spirit children of God.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You've forgotten that action speaks louder than words!
People can PREACH and not put it to practice including taking the information round the world.
That's why Jesus said:

TEACHING them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things Matthew 28:20

After commanding that we PREACH it Jesus include TEACHING them how to APPLY it.

So ask yourself:

Which group do people know globally preaching and teaching against WARS?
This is not what you read in papers but what we all know in our neighbourhood! smiley
If you talk about preaching the Gospel, many organizations do it much better than JW. Take for example a chuch like Redeem. It's less than 70 years yet it is in over 100 countries and has more members than JW. They have obviously done a better job preaching the gospel.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

many churches have come to my house

To my house, only Jehovah's Witnesses came and after preaching they continue coming to TEACH me just as Jesus commanded them! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by Trevor007007(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Before you go, I would give you some scripture to clear your doubts

Luke 13.28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Revelations 20 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Can it be clearer than this, all would be resurrected to face a judgment. And the wicked would be cast into the fire.

Revelations 6.9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

This reveals what happens to the righteous when they die. They rest in the Lord.

Never wanted to quote you but I just noticed that from all your reply to Max from the Bible or holy scriptures you keep using literal sense to explain, if you keep doing that you will never understand Max from now till your expire. I rest my case, we move.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

To my house, only Jehovah's Witnesses came and after preaching they continue coming to TEACH me just as Jesus commanded them! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
Redeem are in 165 countries. sorry if they did not come to your house, they came to others in 165 countries
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Trevor007007:
Never wanted to quote you but I just noticed that from all your reply to Max from the Bible or holy scriptures you keep using literal sense to explain, if you keep doing that you will never understand Max from now till your expire. I rest my case, we move.
Actually I think I am gradually understanding him but I do not agree with him
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Job never said the angels were the sons of God. The spirit of man has always been with God in heaven. Our spirits are his children. Just Like Christ. Christ was with the father as a Son not as Flesh and Blood before he came down to earth. All Men are spirit children of God.

The highlighted! smiley

So Jesus lied that he's the only person who came from the spirit realms! John 8:23 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted! smiley

So Jesus lied that he's the only person who came from the spirit realms! John 8:23 smiley

Jesus never said he is the only person from the spirit realm. I don't know the translation of the bible you are using. But then if you claim that angels are also sons of God then that also means Jesus was not the only one like you Claim. What really is your point.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

If you talk about preaching the Gospel, many organizations do it much better than JW. Take for example a chuch like Redeem. It's less than 70 years yet it is in over 100 countries and has more members than JW. They have obviously done a better job preaching the gospel.

Jesus wasn't targeting a crowd of faithless people, it's about those practicing what Jesus taught globally. They must have love for their fellow believers never to join military services and start raising weapons against their fellow believers.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses know this! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Jesus never said he is the only person from the spirit realm. I don't know the translation of the bible you are using. But then if you claim that angels are also sons of God then that also means Jesus was not the only one like you Claim. What really is your point.

Jesus is one of God's spirit sons!
The difference between Jesus and other spirit sons of God is he is the first creature God made directly all by Himself {Colossians 1:15} and afterwards God empowered him to create all other things, both in heaven and on earth! Colossians 1:16 compare to Proverbs 8:22-31
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus wasn't targeting a crowd of faithless people, it's about those practicing what Jesus taught globally. They must have love for their fellow believers never to join military services and start raising weapons against their fellow believers.
Only Jehovah's Witnesses know this! smiley
Only Jw preach Jw doctrine
Redeem teach redeem doctrine.
Now we can have a discussion to find out who is teaching the doctrine of Christ. but when it comes to preaching, many do it better
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is one of God's spirit sons!
The difference between Jesus and other spirit sons of God is he is the first creature God made directly all by Himself {Colossians 1:15} and afterwards God empowered him to create all other things, both in heaven and on earth! Colossians 1:16 compare to Proverbs 8:22-31

Good, now you are right Jesus is not the only one from the spirit world as you claimed earlier. The spirit of all humans came from God as spirit children of God. thank you for correcting yourself
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Trevor007007:

I just need to prove to him that i'm connected to Christ's brothers who are anointed with God's Holy Spirit to teach people.
So i'm not bothered whether he accept or not, from now on he will never forget Jehovah's Witnesses and our beliefs. Let him go and worship anywhere he likes at least i've injected into him things that will continue to disturb his conscience! wink
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

Only Jw preach Jw doctrine
Redeem teach redeem doctrine.
Now we can have a discussion to find out who is teaching the doctrine of Christ. but when it comes to preaching, many do it better

Only Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching what Jesus preached! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Only Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching what Jesus preached! smiley
maybe we would discuss that in another thread. How to identify the true followers of Jesus Christ. It would be a great topic of its own.
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:
Good, now you are right Jesus is not the only one from the spirit world as you claimed earlier. The spirit of all humans came from God as spirit children of God. thank you for correcting yourself

NO!
All humans are from Adam just like other earthly creatures only angels are God's spirit sons like Jesus! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

NO!
All humans are from Adam just like other earthly creatures only angels are God's spirit sons like Jesus! smiley
Wait you say our spirits are from Adam? Can you point out a single verse that claims angles are God's spirit sons
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:
maybe we would discuss that in another thread. How to identify the true followers of Jesus Christ. It would be a great topic of its own.
NO!
How to identify the group practicing what Jesus taught! smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

NO!
How to identify the group practicing what Jesus taught! smiley
That would be a nice thread
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:
Wait you say our spirits are from Adam?
Adam doesn't have any spirit that survived his body after death. It's just the breath of life that we have and it's the same thing that's in animals! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

That would be a nice thread
I'm using this medium to assure you that only Jehovah's Witnesses will respond to such a thread because they are the only people fully competent and completely equipped to speak about their faith! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley
Re: What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? by tctrills: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Adam doesn't have any spirit that survived his body after death. It's just the breath of life that we have and it's the same thing that's in animals! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 smiley
I don't get you. You mean is spirit died? The verse you quoted does not say anything about the death of his spirit.

19 Surely the fate of human beings is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath[a]; humans have no advantage over animals. Everything is meaningless. 20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return.
This scripture does not reflect your point. Please can you explain how this scripture reflects anything you said?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Waking At 12am At Night Every Time. / The Church Of Oprah Exposed! Warning To Christains / Confirm Comforter As Holy Spirit, Oh Fr0sbel, Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Bukatyne, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.