Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) (37455 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Adeolaeniola(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday to her majestic
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
cool
SuperNova33:
I had written a whole page in my defence and then I realized, you know what... it's ok to be wrong sometimes so yeah... putting myself in your perspective, I can see what you mean.. I can see how it reads.

But I didn't mean it from a place of hate or nothing. She is a force to be recognized!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Idrisk19(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Happy birthday Bro God bless you
Aamen, Thanks so much I Appreciate a lot
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday to Linda ikeji..
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by penplus: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

My kind of woman, rich not these blood sucking leeches everywhere

But sha if na to choose between heaven and this babe I will go for the later. She make sense die

You will miss heaven because of woman

You try
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Elonmuzk(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
So, this pretty young lady has decided to end up with no man. She must have suffered a lot while growing up to the extent that money rules her entire life now.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The future is female. Know this and know peace.
The future is humanity!!!Stop this female contest against men ...it would only end up hurting women more ....
Stop competing with men .....We men have enough competition in our life's already don't add to it

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
GUNITGuy:

The future is humanity!!!Stop this female contest against men ...it would only end up hurting women more ....
Stop competing with men .....We men have enough competition in our life's already don't add to it
They are scared.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by TurnNewLeaf: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
So she use 7years take senior me,bleached bich
so you're 34 years and you never still grow up?
you still dey make senseless comment on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Angrygoat: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hahahahaha. I'm so rich,pls do u stay inban apartment,squat,do u have a car,can you afford my bills. I'm 48 years and I will kill u. Now run and hide. Hahahahaha
TurnNewLeaf:
so you're 34 years and you never still grow up?
you still dey make senseless comment on nairaland
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by gumkord(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday dear Linda, may God perfect His work on you, you need to be happy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by koning: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
I like the way she looks now. A little added flesh is always better.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by noeloge82(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
taiwofawole:
Queen of blogging , earning over $500,000 monthly from her blog cheesy cheesy

Incase you are interested, See the cost of creating , hosting & monetising your blog below

https://www.nairaland.com/4161635/business-cost-creating-blog-website

Hello I sent u a WhatsApp chat since u posted this message but u have not replied , hope all is well I sent u a biz assessment hope to hear from u soon 08135348909
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by NONY04: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian successful blogger, Linda Ikeji took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 41st birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared new photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT_akEUtKo9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Happy birthday Linda. Stay happy always
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

Oh, I am just seeing this thrash grin

You go and read then come back and mention one African male that has built wealth from the scratch without stealing from his own people. grin

Ode. grin $hemale slaves born with criminal intent. cheesy

Bastard son of an harlot lolzz
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
DEMZEE:

I am Bastard son of an harlot lolzz

That's all you know because you were brought up from a brothel. grin

Baby ikeji is made for life. Cry in your hole. grin

F@ggot AP£. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

That's all you know because you were brought up from a brothel. grin

Baby ikeji is made for life. Cry in your hole. grin

F@ggot AP£. grin

just like ur homeless and worthless bitch of a father. Cock sucking devil. May u Rot in ur delusions fool!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
DEMZEE:

just like ur homeless and worthless bitch of a father. Cock sucking devil. May u Rot in ur delusions fool!

grin grin grin When they can't argue intelligently, they start insulting their mothers and fathers. grin No inheritance for you to claim. grin

Baby Jason is made with millions. Oya cry. grin

Backward black ap£ that doesn't even want the women in his family to succeed. Dejected family reeking of poverty. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin When they can't argue intelligently, they start insulting their mothers. grin

Backward black ap£ that doesn't even want the women in his family to succeed. Dejected family reeking of poverty. grin

Kk

Loolzzzz

Fun always yabbing people who are based overseas
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
DEMZEE:

Kk

Loolzzzz

Fun always yabbing people who are based overseas

Pained tout with nothing to his name. Baby ikeji has a brighter future than you will ever have. Purge on that. cheesy cheesy

Whitec0ck sucker. grin

I sure hope you don't m0lest your own sisters. Sick animal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

Pained tout with nothing to his name. Baby ikeji has a brighter future than you will ever have. Purge on that. cheesy cheesy

Whitec0ck sucker. grin

I sure hope you don't m0lest your own sisters. Sick animal. cheesy

Lolzzzzzz
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 3:08am On Sep 20, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian successful blogger, Linda Ikeji took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 41st birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared new photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT_akEUtKo9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nwa a I mara mma, chi gi choro gi mma, ya gazie
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mgbeke Feminist ... HBD Sha..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Korede Bello Over Swagg Photo (the Faceless) / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe With Their Daughters / ''toyin Aimakhu Wanted Part Of Mayowa Ahmed's Money But We Refused' - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.