Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) (37449 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Birthday Ma, pls let me forfeit my job, all I have so that you can employ me to lick you every day and pay me any amount you want, I will die fulfilled! Wow, I love this MILF

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2021
HER MONEY DON FINISH.

SHE NO FIT EVEN PAINT WALL WEY SHE TAKE SNAP PICTURE.

SHE NO FIT EVEN CHANGE THAT BENTLEY TO THE LATEST MODEL.

HER MONEY JAZZ DON EXPIRE.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by gfon(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
shut up bitch nigga, the laps are so clean, soft, sexy and very good to lick
don't mind the hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by AzuNas: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Linda did well by having that child

Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Happy birthday..
Anything but a 41 years old laps isn't what I'd love to see on a Sunday morning..

Speak for yourself jor! angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by gfon(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
HER MONEY DON FINISH.

your hating doesn't add anything to her life,her money is ever waxing strong

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Linda tried. When I see a super woman, I give it to her. Not the scammers. Eviana, how far? Do you agree to our deal?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by techWriter1: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday..nothing but a 41 decades old rounds isn't what I'd hate to know on a Sunday afternoon..
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by lekonso: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:
Happy birthday to her. She singlehandedly put her family name on the map. Pulled her whole family out of lack. A strong woman she is.

I appreciate her for having that boy. It is only a foolish single 37yrs old woman that would be drinking postinor 2 or doing abortion for man or to please world people. Na fck she fck, she no kill person. The boy will grow, people would talk, then they would get tired and face other matters arising.

Celibacy or not, she did well by having that child.
I love your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Happy Birthday Ma, pls let me forfeit my job, all I have so that you can employ me to lick you every day and pay me any amount you want, I will die fulfilled! Wow, I love this MILF
lol..this one weak me..guy u are not fit to be called a man..haha...u no even put price tag, any amount is ok by u..tufiakwa gi.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
When u r rich everybody celebrate you and everything u do is a fashion. Success has so many friends. May God bless our hustle.

I'm telling you bro, today is my birthday as well. The only birthday wishes I get is from banks. Painful but true. Las las we go make the money. Hope things continue like this after I have made the money.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2021
Mtschew, Having money and status as a woman doesn't make u sexy.

She's going to die a single mother, alone with dogs and cats lolzzz

Tuehhhh

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by iyke649(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:
Happy birthday to her. She singlehandedly put her family name on the map. Pulled her whole family out of lack. A strong woman she is.

I appreciate her for having that boy. It is only a foolish single 37yrs old woman that would be drinking postinor 2 or doing abortion for man or to please world people. Na fck she fck, she no kill person. The boy will grow, people would talk, then they would get tired and face other matters arising.

Well spoken. I'd advise she add another one to make it two. After all Kids do bring joy in homes

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
shut up bitch nigga, the laps are so clean, soft, sexy and very good to lick
It is finished!!
Hello Angel Michael.
Please rush down here.
There's a patient that needs immediate attention.
Yaba left, right, centre, back and front can not take of this situation.
And remember to come with that koboko that has been buried in North Korea for 75 years.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2021
gfon:
your hating doesn't add anything to her life,her money is ever waxing strong

ODE........SHE WON'T STILL KNOW THAT YOU EXIST

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by xaggar(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Protouches:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Your logos are overcrowded.
Try make dem much more simple.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Pweetiedude(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Sexy MILF
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Strong woman indeed. Once a woman has money or status or both she says she doesn't need a man.

Having money and status as a woman doesn't make u sexy.

She's going to die alone with dogs or cats or probably both lol

Her pool of potential candidates for a serious relationship has dwindled. Women gain happiness from having a family and getting married not from having money and status. Single mother raise delinquent children

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by NiceMen: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Nothing wrong but why was she trying hard to deceive the public with celibacy/feminism and even hosting seminars to "advice" while she was busy forking? That's hypocrisy and I detest such people.

Why lie? Would anyone eat or beat her if she told the truth?

Abeg... A lot of Nigerian feminist are very deceptive. They give feminism a bad rep.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2021
I'm sure no man is toasting you now so you're trying hard to attract them
Lynda go back to your natural color that's where your beauty lies

Congratulations though
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2021
Na this is a hard working woman not the clitocurrency type that disturbs us all the time with what they got using different sex styles known and unknown to mankind
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Coldie:
How in this world is a lady this beautiful and rich too still single?

Men I no understand o

Because having money and status as a woman doesn't make her sexy to men.

Men want young, fertile, attractive, feminine, submissive, compliant and friendly females.
It's biology

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by NiceMen: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
HER MONEY DON FINISH.

at least she done make, she done spend, even if e finish, she has made her mark and name.

The question we should ask is, who Knows YOU?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2021
NiceMen:

Nothing wrong but why was she trying hard to deceive the public with celibacy/feminism and even hosting seminars to "advice" while she was busy forking? That's hypocrisy and I detest such people.

Why lie? Would anyone eat or beat her if she told the truth?

Abeg... A lot of Nigerian feminist are very deceptive. They give feminism a bad rep.

Feminism is a female supremacy movement period!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2021
BiggyB242:

I'm telling you bro, today is my birthday as well. The only birthday wishes I get is from banks. Painful but true. Las las we go make the money. Hope things continue like this after I have made the money.
it is well bro, don't worry, just remember people that celebrate u when u r nothing and the leeches that will come after your money when things are good. May God bless our hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2021
One word, beautiful.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2021
NiceMen:
at least she done make, she done spend, even if e finish, she has made her mark and name.

The question we should ask is, who Knows YOU?

NA DEM....ASSOCIATION OF VILLAGE DRUNKARDS PATRON

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian successful blogger, Linda Ikeji took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 41st birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared new photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT_akEUtKo9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Masculine woman who didn't fulfil purpose in securing an high valued man, ended up as a single mother putting her child at risk, very selfish and stupid, even with your socio-economic status no man in your level will want to settle down with you sand you won't date downwards due to Hypergamy, very poor role model for young ladies, flashing materialism makes a man attractive and respected, but for women the reverse is the case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by hope4mewale(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Someone should please help me with #500 to buy food eat please am hungry I need food and if you have job for me too to sustain I ll really appreciate please help me am hungry thanks and God bless

414 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Theicecode(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday madam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her / Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.