Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) (37462 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2021
greenie77:

It is does not guarantee anything, what guarantees is a selfless leader who is not blinded by religion nor tribe, who picks the right persons for the job and this leader can either be male or female.

Exactly

But women are not built to lead men. Women are naturally followers
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

[s]Are people in the UAE and Qatar the only arabians you know? That's like trying to prove Africa is moving forward by mentioning South Africa. cheesy Dumb move.

Try Harder with your stats. Stop using countries you only hear of in the news. grin

Use the black community in the us and Africa if you want to proof anything. grin

Or are you saying Africans aren't family oriented?[/s]

Pointless debating a **************
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

You don't read. So how will you know? Go and make a name for your own race first. grin

Mention one single mother in history that created generational wealth
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by greenie77: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Joint partnership households can raise children properly as long as there are both male and female but let's be realistic how many women can afford these, do relationships last with the increase rate of divorce at 50% which is institutional, it now relationship outside wedlock that would last longer,let's not decieve ourselves

If you do a survey on Nairaland today with focus on ascertaining single men who have being married in their plans so that children will be raised in a father-mother present household, I bet you will notice the preference for being a baby daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2021
DEMZEE:

The guy is so dumb that he doesn't know that south Africa is not doing well at all,
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

The guy is so dumb that he doesn't know that south Africa is not doing well at all,

Very daft lolzzz
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

embarassed embarassed

Pointless debating a **************

See grin

You can't prove sh1t. grin

Even your own report of happenings in the us black community shows there is something wrong with how the males are wired. They don't have any trait of family orientation and they think spreading their seeds they can't care for should be the black culture. grin

Shame. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2021
DEMZEE:

Go and read. No spoon feeding. There are thousands of them. And when I say wealth, I don't mean stolen wealth...unlike what African males are used to. grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

See grin

You can't prove sh1t. grin

Even your own report of happenings in the us black community shows there is something wrong with how the males are wired. They don't have any trait of family orientation and they think spreading their seeds they can't care for should be the black culture. grin

Shame. cheesy

When you have mannerless women that are the least desirable for marriage, even black men are universally more accepted by women of all races, 1 in 4 black women will ever marry, they have the highest abortion rates, single motherhood households is prevalent in the black community since women control access to sex and reproduction, my body my choice doesn't apply to men yet they choose to be impregnated by bums and raise fatherless children

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by taiwofawole: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2021
IbileIfe:

Must you lie to promote your business
When did she tell you she makes US$500, 000 monthly from blogging.or you are speaking tongue-in-cheek?
You Nigerians are something else.

Lol , somebody that released her Adsense earning stat last year . Get your fact right bro , chill let me even share screenshot .. So you will tell me that nairaland that doesn’t even have adsense doesn’t more than $500,000 ? Linda ikeji has both Google ads and takes normal ads , even naijaloaded mentioned recently that he earns over $$$$$$ which was Verified .. Or did Elon musk told anyone is networth , you will be will be acting like you are in the 19th century.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

[s]When you have mannerless women that are the least desirable for marriage, even black men are universally more accepted by women of all races, 1 in 4 black women will ever marry, they have the highest abortion rates, single motherhood households is prevalent in the black community since women control access to sex and reproduction, my body my choice doesn't apply to men yet they choose to be impregnated by bums and raise fatherless children[/s]

You don't even know what's happening. grin
Experience will teach you. grin
It is only then you will know you are at the bottom on the food chain. Till then, keep being deluded. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

Go and read. No spoon feeding. There are thousands of them. And when I say wealth, I don't mean stolen wealth...unlike what African males are used to. grin

But Islamic Patriachal men can build their society without women in their government, your argument is dumb,men are the major creators and we build and maintain civilization, including black men, how many black female engineers, miners, plumbers maintain civilization currently , virtually insignificant compared to men,

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

You don't even know what's happening. grin
Experience will teach you. grin
It is only then you will know you are at the bottom on the food chain. Till then, keep being deluded. cheesy

So men have abortion Rights

It's ok

I will keep on being delusional
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

But Islamic Patriachal men can build their society without women in their government, your argument is dumb,men are the major creators and we build and maintain civilization, including black men, how many black female engineers, miners, plumbers maintain civilization currently , virtually insignificant compared to men,

Stop referring to Arabs when trying to prove your manly prowess. Last I checked, $1 is getting to #600. grin

How many good roads and buildings have you contructed without the help of Chinese and Lebanese peeps?

Answer. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

So men have abortion Rights

It's ok

I will keep on being delusional

Can you agree to use male contraceptives?

Keep being deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

At least, you are aware there are females in this field who are gradually growing in number to your disappointment. Now explain why you always need a Chinese or Lebanese to construct anything.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by DEMZEE(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

Mention one na

Oponu oshi lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

At least, you are aware there are females in this field who are gradually growing in number to your disappointment. Now explain why you always need a Chinese or Lebanese to construct anything.

Oh, so you mean to say that our mechanics to are Chinese, our plumbers too are Chinese, our bricklayers to are Chinese, our carpenters to are Chinese, our electricians are Chinese all these are necessary for maintaining civilization, even we have plenty Nigerian engineering firms, even if contracts are given to chinese and not in all cases it's female Chinese engineers that do the field work

Lolzzzz
Dullard
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

When you have mannerless women that are the least desirable for marriage, even black men are universally more accepted by women of all races, [s]1 in 4 black women will ever marry, they have the highest abortion rates, single motherhood households is prevalent in the black community since women control access to sex and reproduction, my body my choice doesn't apply to men yet they choose to be impregnated by bums and raise fatherless children[/s]

You obviously skipped the part where stats has proven that more than 50% of interracial coupling between blacks and any other race ends in divorce compared to other races. grin

Any female that choses a black man as a partner has more than 80% chance of becoming a single mother. What's the cause of this? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by gfon(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

ODE........SHE WON'T STILL KNOW THAT YOU EXIST

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS
lol i don't need her,we not in dsame age grade
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

Can you agree to use male contraceptives?

Keep being deluded.

So men have a legal say in pro-choice, his body his choice

Wonderful
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

You obviously skipped the part where stats has proven that more than 50% of interracial coupling between blacks and any other race ends in divorce compared to other races. grin

Any female that choses a black man as a partner has more than 80% chance of becoming a single mother. What's the cause of this? cheesy

50% of marriages regardless of the race end up in divorce, so from your analogy 80% of all racial marriages ends up with single mothers , you don't think, except you want to tell me Marital divorce rates is not 50% in Western Societies
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

50% of marriages regardless of the race end up in divorce, so from your analogy 80% of all racial marriages ends up with single mothers , you don't think, except you want to tell me Marital divorce rates is not 50% in Western Societies

Point of correction, I said more than 80% of interracial coupling with a black man fails. grin

Check and see for yourself. grin You are not wired to be family oriented. Even animals do better. grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

Mumu. Can you compare local carpentry with others? Aren't most of the equipments used in building anything imported? grin

Are you that daft not to see that foreign building construction companies are preferred to local ones led by quack engineers who can't put two blocks together? grin you are talking about women.

Stupid negroe. grin grin grin grin

So from your logic our mechanics, plumbers, engineers are useless even if the maintain our current state, remember it's men that create civilization, maintain civilization and advance civilization, agree, we are not advancing civilization like developed Societies ( China, Japan,us) but we are damn well maintaining it and women are found no where both in Africa and even developed Societies in doing any meaningful task to civilization
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

So men have a legal say in pro-choice, his body his choice

Wonderful

Answer the question and stop skirting around. How many of you will agree to using male contraceptives? grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

Point of correction, I said more than 80% of interracial coupling with a black man fails. grin

Check and see for yourself. grin You are not wired to be family oriented. Even animals do better. grin

How come black men in Africa keep their marriages, I can't believe your statistics since 70% of divorce are filled by women, give me the statistics of female divorce in the black community then I will reach a conclusion
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

So from your logic our mechanics, plumbers, engineers are useless even if the maintain our current state, remember it's men that create civilization, maintain civilization and advance civilization, agree, we are not advancing civilization like developed Societies ( China, Japan,us) but we are damn well maintaining it and women are found no where both in Africa and even developed Societies in doing any meaningful task to civilization

There are female engineers and mechanics as well. grin

I am talking about building and construction because you brought it up. Why always under the supervision of a Chinese or Lebanese in 2021? Answer that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

Answer the question and stop skirting around. How many of you will agree to using male contraceptives? grin

Legally I have no right over a woman's body, I have no say in her choice, even if I want to keep a baby her decision is final, women have the ultimate decision when it comes to reproduction
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

How come black men in Africa keep their marriages, I can't believe your statistics since 70% of divorce are filled by women, give me the statistics of female divorce in the black community then I will reach a conclusion

That's a delusion you keep feeding yourself with. grin

For centuries, the society have kept forced marriages intact by emotionally blackmailing women. grin untill some of you in this dumb generation decided to shoot yourselves on the leg by spreading seeds without any commitment. It's back firing now. In the next 20 years, you will not be boasting on this. You will become just like the useless black male folks in the US.

Watch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2021
koyyes:

There are females engineers and mechanics as well. grin

I am talking about building and construction because you brought it up. Why always under the supervision of a Chinese or Lebanese in 2021? Answer that. grin

Statistically they are insignificant
I'm an engineering student in a federal University in Nigeria, we have many engineering fields and I'm happy your are now specific with civil engineering, we don't have the expertise because we are taught outdated models until you further into professional field works, that's why we have the Chinese, and they predominantly are men, who do they supervise predominantly men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video) / Evangelist Victor Edet Warns Tope Alabi To Stop Using Wigs, Makeup, Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.