Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Advice Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Please (489 Views)

Please Advice Me. In A Trilemma / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please by OliveDeveloper: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pls advise me, me and one girl meet and I ask for her number she gave , I approach her that I love her she said no . After two months that have been try to be her love and she totally rejected something now happen in one day midnight she called me i video call in naked and I screen recorded her and the video is on my phone. please I need advice on this because she is not accept my grant I mean the love I have for her and I really love her
Re: Advice Me Please by SuperNova33: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
I thought my writing was horrible .. boy was I mistaking.

Dude that is why she rejected you ... goddammit!

What were you trying say up there ?

7 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please by OliveDeveloper: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dude go and read it one by one
Re: Advice Me Please by Sonnobax15(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin
This op suppose to dey struggle with how to write and pass primary Six english exam instead of wasting his time ontop woman matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please by Davash222(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Reading this post twice is one of the easiest ways to die young.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please by ojun50(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
OliveDeveloper:
Dude go and read it one by one
You too go and read what you wrote
Re: Advice Me Please by OliveDeveloper: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Best article of the year if you know u know grin
Re: Advice Me Please by Olunmercy56(f): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
You have problem including your life and your English, face your studies first
Re: Advice Me Please by Olunmercy56(f): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Davash222:
Reading this post twice is one of the easiest ways to die young.

grin suicide mission

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please by Akinbahm(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Let’s pretend as if we didn’t see the blunders and pay attention to the content of his write up.

A lady who rejected your advances for 2 good solid month from no where called you nakedly on video call haba Lai Muhammad self dey learn for your side...

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please by OliveDeveloper: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Akinbahm:
Let’s pretend as if we didn’t see the blunders and pay attention to the content of his write up.

A lady who rejected your advances for 2 good solid month from no where called you nakedly on video call haba Lai Muhammad self dey learn for your side...
It’s real when the guy send me the video after this contents I was suck , that’s why I decided to copy and past them post here it here
Re: Advice Me Please by OliveDeveloper: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Akinbahm:

It’s real when the guy send me the video after this contents I was suck , that’s why I decided to copy and past then post here
Re: Advice Me Please by debbydams(f): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Olunmercy56:

grin suicide mission
seriously grin grin
Re: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Eweeeee grin
Re: Advice Me Please by Truvelisback(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Op, u need to be born again academically.

(1) (Reply)

My Sexcapade / How To Make A Man Vs How To Make A Woman Happy / Women Are Their Worst Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.