Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,612 members, 7,861,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? (8683 Views)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
You really shoud ask for a refund from your primary school. You are too dense.

grin grin
Boko Haram doesn't give refunds once you've paid ransom and they release u from their boarding schools deep in the Sambisa Forest.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
You really shoud ask for a refund from your primary school. You are too dense.
you took drugs in class obviously

so you didn't see the "visiting for pleasure"?

I can confidently tell you that 80% of China's visitors go for business

now go ask for a refund cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=newbornmacho post=106231888]

I keep telling them, our greatness lies in us as the Nigerian people. Not in houses and roads built by white people for them.[/quote]Your coon mentality is really infuriating now. So the house i live in and the road outside is built by white people? I really don't understand the inferiority complex of you Nigerians. I reallly don't.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin
Boko Haram doesn't give refunds once you've paid ransom and they release u from their boarding schools deep in the Sambisa Forest.
Boko haram doesn't collect ransom

stop saying what you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

U gonna post Alex and Diepsloot - where your African brothers are concentrated in large numbers? Go right ahead. I've already told u poor South Africans get free housing from the state. So why will they live in shacks?
I repeat
where and when was that "Nigeria" pic you posted taken?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
you took drugs in class obviously

so you didn't see the "visiting for pleasure"?

I can confidently tell you that 80% of China's visitors go for business

now go ask for a refund cheesy
@ bolded. You really think you did something there.

Lol. And as for the 80% fairytale. Where didi you pull tht stat? From your rectum?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

Boko haram doesn't collect ransom

stop saying what you know nothing about

U also stop talking about "white development" that ended 27 years ago.

And IG will deal with u the way he sees fit. U ran after him and Jace to insult their manhood in that other thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin
I have yet to come across someone as slow as this guy. And he keeps referring to drug use, I suspect he's on something
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

And IG will deal with u the way he sees fit. U ran after him and Jace to insult their manhood in that other thread.
Exactly, Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
@ bolded. You really think you did something there.

Lol. And as for the 80% fairytale. Where didi you pull tht stat? From your rectum?
have you collected the money?

how many Rand?

cheesy
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

I repeat
where and when was that "Nigeria" pic you posted taken?

Are u saying those places don't exist anymore? Think carefully before answering...

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
1380e:
[s][/s]
You know you be talking smack when even your compatriots start scratching your comments cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Are u saying those places don't exist anymore? Think carefully before answering...
Watch him try spinning this grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
have you collected the money?

how many Rand?

cheesy
What's the point of responding to me. This comment will be scratched out in a few seconds. Someone is embarrassed by you grin grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I never shouted shit about white development

cheesy
that stuff was purely coincidental
I was just appreciating your women grin
then that lesudafrican guy came to spoil the fun
talking shit about Nigeria barbarism undecided
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
What's the point of responding to me. This comment will be scratched out in a few seconds. Someone is embarrassed by you grin grin
that one is gone
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

don't put words in my mouth

where and when were those pics taken? undecided
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
that one is gone
IClearly your own people can see how stupid you are. Just quit this forum thing, its not for you. Try cultism. grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

don't put words in my mouth

where and when were those pics taken? undecided
Answer the question..do those palces exist or not? grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:

I see he's in the building.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Answer the question..do those palces exist or not? grin

The poor "new" train is still passing through serious slums. I give it 5 years and it will also resemble it's surroundings grin grin

cc theTranscriber

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
13380e:
[s][/s]
"Are you Nigerian?" Shem. He was pleading for a compatriot pardon, still got scratched out grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Launches Online Information System / Archbishop Obinna Abused By Pro-Biafran Protesters / Nigeria Will Not Quit ICC: Foreign Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.