Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? (8681 Views)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
You really shoud ask for a refund from your primary school. You are too dense.

grin grin
Boko Haram doesn't give refunds once you've paid ransom and they release u from their boarding schools deep in the Sambisa Forest.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
You really shoud ask for a refund from your primary school. You are too dense.
you took drugs in class obviously

so you didn't see the "visiting for pleasure"?

I can confidently tell you that 80% of China's visitors go for business

now go ask for a refund cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=newbornmacho post=106231888]

I keep telling them, our greatness lies in us as the Nigerian people. Not in houses and roads built by white people for them.[/quote]Your coon mentality is really infuriating now. So the house i live in and the road outside is built by white people? I really don't understand the inferiority complex of you Nigerians. I reallly don't.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin
Boko Haram doesn't give refunds once you've paid ransom and they release u from their boarding schools deep in the Sambisa Forest.
Boko haram doesn't collect ransom

stop saying what you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

U gonna post Alex and Diepsloot - where your African brothers are concentrated in large numbers? Go right ahead. I've already told u poor South Africans get free housing from the state. So why will they live in shacks?
I repeat
where and when was that "Nigeria" pic you posted taken?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
you took drugs in class obviously

so you didn't see the "visiting for pleasure"?

I can confidently tell you that 80% of China's visitors go for business

now go ask for a refund cheesy
@ bolded. You really think you did something there.

Lol. And as for the 80% fairytale. Where didi you pull tht stat? From your rectum?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

Boko haram doesn't collect ransom

stop saying what you know nothing about

U also stop talking about "white development" that ended 27 years ago.

And IG will deal with u the way he sees fit. U ran after him and Jace to insult their manhood in that other thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin
I have yet to come across someone as slow as this guy. And he keeps referring to drug use, I suspect he's on something
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

And IG will deal with u the way he sees fit. U ran after him and Jace to insult their manhood in that other thread.
Exactly, Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
@ bolded. You really think you did something there.

Lol. And as for the 80% fairytale. Where didi you pull tht stat? From your rectum?
have you collected the money?

how many Rand?

cheesy
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

I repeat
where and when was that "Nigeria" pic you posted taken?

Are u saying those places don't exist anymore? Think carefully before answering...

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
1380e:
[s][/s]
You know you be talking smack when even your compatriots start scratching your comments cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Are u saying those places don't exist anymore? Think carefully before answering...
Watch him try spinning this grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
have you collected the money?

how many Rand?

cheesy
What's the point of responding to me. This comment will be scratched out in a few seconds. Someone is embarrassed by you grin grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I never shouted shit about white development

cheesy
that stuff was purely coincidental
I was just appreciating your women grin
then that lesudafrican guy came to spoil the fun
talking shit about Nigeria barbarism undecided
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
What's the point of responding to me. This comment will be scratched out in a few seconds. Someone is embarrassed by you grin grin
that one is gone
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

don't put words in my mouth

where and when were those pics taken? undecided
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
that one is gone
IClearly your own people can see how stupid you are. Just quit this forum thing, its not for you. Try cultism. grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

don't put words in my mouth

where and when were those pics taken? undecided
Answer the question..do those palces exist or not? grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:

I see he's in the building.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Answer the question..do those palces exist or not? grin

The poor "new" train is still passing through serious slums. I give it 5 years and it will also resemble it's surroundings grin grin

cc theTranscriber

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
13380e:
[s][/s]
"Are you Nigerian?" Shem. He was pleading for a compatriot pardon, still got scratched out grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Borno: Capital Projects Get 65% As Zulum Budgets ₦208 Billion For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.