Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? (8700 Views)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

The poor "new" train is still passing through serious slums. I give it 5 years and it will also match it's surroundings grin grin

cc theTranscriber
Train looks like a Boeing...not in a good way grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by BKayy: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
GhanaBurger:
grin
Nigeria isn't breaking
One 9ja 4ever
Udo diri Gi.
Just confirm your belief in 4 days time
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Train looks like a Boeing...not in a good way grin

They're old trains from China with new casing, according to the comments I read here. That's why I'm saying they'll be scraps pretty soon.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
are you Nigerian?
Yes Sir.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

The poor "new" train is still passing through serious slums. I give it 5 years and it will also resemble it's surroundings grin grin

cc theTranscriber

Until you build a black country from scratch, you have no grounds for this type of criticism

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
BKayy:

Just confirm your belief in 4 days time
Okay nah
Till then.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by BKayy: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
GhanaBurger:
Okay nah
Till then.
I will remind you
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

Until you build a black country from scratch, you have no grounds for this type of criticism

So it's ok for black countries to look apocalyptic undecided? Wow the bar is set really low in Nigeria.

I'll ask my grandfather from Botswana how they transformed from being the 2nd poorest country in the world to one of the richest in Africa. I'll also ask the richest tribe in Africa the same question - the Royal Bafokeng in SA. But according to u we need whites to attain greatness as black people. What a lie and foolishness grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
BKayy:

I will remind you
okay
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 1:41am On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

So it's ok for black countries to look apocalyptic undecided? Wow the bar is set really low in Nigeria.

I'll ask my grandfather from Botswana how they transformed from being the 2nd poorest country in the world to one of the richest in Africa. I'll also ask the richest tribe in Africa the same question - the Royal Bafokeng in SA. But according to u we need whites to attain greatness as black people. What a lie and foolishness grin

No no no. You don't necessarily need whites to attain greatness.
BUT south Africa had white help.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
Answer the question..do those palces exist or not? grin
you will tell your brother to answer me first
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2021
theTranscriber:
you will tell your brother to answer me first
Lame. Where were you? Licking yesterday's wounds? grin grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2021
newbornmacho:

Until you fully understand South African history, you have no businesses telling us this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
Lame. Where were you? Licking yesterday's wounds? grin grin
I don't live on nairaland
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
Until you fully understand South African history, you have no businesses telling us this nonsense.
history that half of the world knows?

why is south Africa the most unequal nation in the world?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2021
theTranscriber:
I don't live on nairaland
Didnt ask where you lived. Im asking if you were licking your wounds na? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
Didnt ask where you lived. Im asking if you were licking your wounds na? grin
I see you picking our lingo

very good
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2021
theTranscriber:
history that half of the world knows?

why is south Africa the most unequal nation in the world?
You and your minions kniw absolutely nothing about SA. The only thing you know is that your beloved white people live there.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2021
theTranscriber:
I see you picking our lingo

very good
Don't get to excited. We have "na" in our dialects too.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
Don't get to excited. We have "na" in our dialects too.
na is actually "now" here
it is English

so no excitement wink

the way you put it is exclusive to Nigerian English
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
You and your minions kniw absolutely nothing about SA. The only thing you know is that your beloved white people live there.
lol
I may even know more than you know grin

fools everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Alleged N423b ‘Fraud’: EFCC Sets Up Team To Investigate El-Rufai, Others / Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture) / Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.