Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? (8709 Views)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

We're talking about a giant for Africa, the homeland of the blacks. Negritude is the issue here
If really this is your criteria, why is then the Negritude of South African blacks in doubt?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
If really this is your criteria, why is then the Negritude of South African blacks in doubt?

I guess we're just mere decorative pieces in SA.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:

High percentage of indigenous non blacks

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

High percentage of indigenous non blacks
Black South Africans make about 80% of the overall population

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I guess we're just mere decorative pieces in SA.
Methinks, they already know SA is the undisputed giant of the continent but they are just making excuses to exclude it.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Methinks, they already know SA is the undisputed giant of the continent but they are just making excuses to exclude it.
Anyways, being referred to as a "giant " is the least of our worries.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:

Exactly - it's a hard pill to swallow there are other blacks "outperforming them". Hence the constant fights with SA and African Americans.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Anyways, being referred to as a "giant " is the least of our worries.

We've already been there as Africa's largest economy and didn't constantly brag about it. Even now our per capita income is far superior than Nigeria's but they're still picking fights with us. It's not in our nature to brag.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Black South Africans make about 80% of the overall population

That's about the lowest percentage of blacks for any black country I know .

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Exactly - it's a hard pill to swallow there are other blacks "outperforming them". Hence the constant fights with SA and African Americans.
outperforming?
you're only saying this because Nigeria has leadership problems

the Nigerians themselves are not out performed anywhere

Nigeria is a 99.9% black country with all three groups of Africanoid present
the Niger-Congo e.g Edo
the Afro Asiatic e.g Hausa
the Nilo Saharan e.g kanuri

we are the representative of black Africa

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

even Jamaica has more blacks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

We've already been there as Africa's largest economy and didn't constantly brag about it. Even now our per capita income is far superior than Nigeria's but they're still picking fights with us. It's not in our nature to brag.
there's nothing to brag with

you're grossly compromised

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
outperforming?
you're only saying this because Nigeria has leadership problems

the Nigerians themselves are not out performed anywhere

Nigeria is a 99.9% black country with all three groups of Africanoid present
the Niger-Congo e.g Edo
the Afro Asiatic e.g Hausa
the Nilo Saharan e.g kanuri

we are the representative of black Africa

A country of 200 million people, biggest oil reserves in Africa and one of the longest independence eras - and yet you're still arguing with South Africans, Ghanaians, Kenyans, etc over your "leadership". That's a serious indictment my guy - SA's position in Africa is NEVER debated by all other countries but yours is. Why is that? You've even resorted to hyping yourselves up coz no one else is grin - always bragging with nothing to show for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

there's nothing to brag with

you're grossly compromised

I've already argued my points earlier in this thread - I'm not feeling well for fights today, that's why I've been away. We'll pick this up tomorrow maybe, but drop those points here if u wanna.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nigeria isn't breaking
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

A country of 200 million people, biggest oil reserves in Africa and one of the longest independence eras - and yet you're still arguing with South Africans, Ghanaians, Kenyans, etc over your "leadership". That's a serious indictment my guy - SA's position in Africa is NEVER debated by all other countries but yours is. Why is that? You've even resorted to hyping yourselves up coz no one else is grin - always bragging with nothing to show for it.

No arguments. Nigeria is Africa's big brother.

What we're investigating is whether anyone else can step up to the plate if we're no more as a nation.

Ghana For what ? How?

Even SA with all the white originated development can't argue with us
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by BKayy: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
GhanaBurger:
Nigeria isn't breaking
Take your Nigerian flag to Igboland. Wave it on your so called Independence day (October 1st. That is few days from now)
Do it without the backing of your Nigerian terrorist Army, Police and Air force. Because I am sure only police and Army cannot save you from the people. You will need Aerial support.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

What we're investigating is whether anyone else can step up to the plate if we're no more as a nation.

Ghana For what ? How?

You people are forever giving yourselves titles. If you aren't "giants " you are "big brothers " its pathetic really. Its as if y'all trapped in this delusional state and its so cringy . No one outside of Nigeria refers to you as a giant or a big brother. Its all in your heads.

What exactly is white development? That is just an excuse for your lack of progress. The development in SA has never ceased to stop. Before and post Apartheid. You lots are so bitter and enviious its so boring really.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

Didnt i say SA was not an all_black country? Duh
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

Ghana For what ? How?

Didn't we discuss all these things on page one undecided? U want to declare yourself as Africa's "Giant" without any facts to back it up with undecided grin? We've been through this before - u are getting into the realm of madness now and I won't be a part of it, go around in circles.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Didn't we discuss all these things on page one undecided? U want to declare yourself as Africa's "Giant" without any facts to back it up with undecided grin? We've been through this before - u are getting into the realm of madness now and I won't be a part of it, go around in circles.
There's been more development in SA for the last 10 years than they've ever had in the last 60 years. Go figure.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
BKayy:

Take your Nigerian flag to Igboland. Wave it on your so called Independence day (October 1st. That is few days from now)
Do it without the backing of your Nigerian terrorist Army, Police and Air force. Because I am sure only police and Army cannot save you from the people. You will need Aerial support.
grin
Nigeria isn't breaking
One 9ja 4ever
Udo diri Gi.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
You people are forever giving yourselves titles. If you aren't "giants " you are "big brothers " its pathetic really. Its as if y'all trapped in this delusional state and its so cringy . No one outside of Nigeria refers to you as a giant or a big brother. Its all in your heads.

LMAO grin grin grin

They would award themselves "Most Developed Country in the World That Freed America and France" if they could get away with it. I've never met a country of bigger liars in my life before. Talking about pathological lying - let me check out theTranscriber 's responses angry

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I didn't concede defeat then did I?

Nigeria is Africa's leading economy by gdp presently true or false?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin

They would award themselves "Most Developed Country in the World That Freed America and France" if they could get away with it. I've never met a country of bigger liars in my life before. Talking about pathological lying - let me check out theTranscriber 's responses angry
Lol. Like I mentioned earlier, it just seems most Nigerians are trapped in this state of delusion....delusions of grandeur if you will, they really do think they are doper than they really are but are a dwarf in reality.

Have you noticed how many of these Nigerian Youtube bloggers are making videos about SA ? They seem genuinely shocked about how beautiful and developed our country is....you know why? Its because they thought they were coming from the best country in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
There's been more development in SA for the last 10 years than they've ever had in the last 60 years. Go figure.

I can believe that. Whites only developed their areas, around 20% of the country. The black government alone has built 3 MILLION FREE HOUSES for all people that need them, and is still building. That's 3 Abujas put together.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

I didn't concede defeat then did I?

Nigeria is Africa's leading economy by gdp presently true or false?
True. But its useless.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I can believe that. Whites only developed their areas, around 20% of the country. The black government alone has built 3 MILLION FREE HOUSES for all people that need them, and is still building. That's 3 Abujas put together.
How about the new roads, airports, hospitals, new power plants? Those new universities in MP an EC, the gautrain etc I can go and on..

In a Nigerian small brain its only development when a white person does it

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Lol. Like I mentioned earlier, it just seems most Nigerians are trapped in this state of delusion....delusions of grandeur if you will, they really do think they are doper than they really are but are a dwarf in reality.

Have you noticed how many of these Nigerian Youtube bloggers are making videos about SA ? They seem genuinely shocked about how beautiful and developed our country is....you know why? Its because they thought they were coming from the best country in Africa.

Exactly, I like watching their Culture Shock videos or First Impressions of SA grin SA is always described as a mini-Europe. They describe how in Nigeria people can't even stand in a queue. I've never heard of Nigeria been referred to as a mini-Europe or America, have u IG undecided cry grin.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

lol ghanians, Kenyans??

you kidding me? cheesy
even as Nigeria is
Kenyans and ghanians are no no match at all

go on YouTube
you'll see dozens of "what "Kenyans think of Nigerians"
what south Africans think of Nigerians"

you'll barely see "what Nigerians think of ____"
even if you see it will be done by a non Nigerian e.g wode Maya

why are you guys obsessed with us?

nigeria
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Exactly, I like watching their Culture Shock videos or First Impressions of SA grin SA is always described as a mini-Europe. They describe how in Nigeria people can't even stand in a queue. I've never heard of Nigeria been referred to as a mini-Europe or America, have u IG undecided cry grin.
Nope. never have, we are speaking about a country that doesn't even have a thriving tourism industry don't forget. But its nonetheless a "giant " and ' a big brother"
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
GhanaBurger:
grin Nigeria isn't breaking One 9ja 4ever Udo diri Gi.
are you Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria At 53 - What Has Been Your Story So Far? / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today / Kogi Gov’ship: 45 Political Parties Adopt Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.