Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,528 members, 7,865,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? (8721 Views)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Nope. never have, we are speaking about a country that doesn't even have a thriving tourism industry don't forget. But its nonetheless a "giant " and ' a big brother"

and?
tourism is what makes a country?
does Japan China have a good tourism industry?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

lol ghanians, Kenyans??

you kidding me? cheesy
even as Nigeria is
Kenyans and ghanians are no no match at all

go on YouTube
you'll see dozens of "what "Kenyans think of Nigerians"
what south Africans think of Nigerians"

you'll barely see "what Nigerians think of ____"
even if you see it will be done by a non Nigerian e.g wode Maya

why are you guys obsessed with us?

nigeria
Don't flatter yourself. Go to yotube and see how many Nigerians residing in SA are making videos about SA.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
and?
tourism is what makes a country?
does Japan China have a good tourism industry?
Did I say tourism makes a country Stupidest? And yes actually, China and Japan do have strong tourist industries.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
How about the new roads, airports, hospitals, new power plants? Those new universities in MP an EC, the gautrain etc I can go and on..

In a Nigerian small brain its only development when a white person does it

Our roads and electricity and everything else is 4 Lagoses combined grin Abuja itself is just a hollow city of newish buildings that don't have electricity, clean drinking water and sanitation. One Gautrain couch equals 10 new Nigerian ones bought from China at second or third-hand prices grin

Pic 1 is Gautrain. Pic 2 is Nigeria's Fong Kongs. Looks like cargo train we transport horses in grin

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Exactly, I like watching their Culture Shock videos or First Impressions of SA grin SA is always described as a mini-Europe. They describe how in Nigeria people can't even stand in a queue. I've never heard of Nigeria been referred to as a mini-Europe or America, have u IG undecided cry grin.
that's infrastructure

the people of south Africa are nothing to write home about

xenophobes

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Our roads and electricity and everything else is 4 Lagoses combined grin Abuja itself is just a hollow city of newish buildings that don't have electricity, clean drinking water and sanitation. One Gautrain couch equals 10 new Nigerian ones bought from China at second or third-hand prices grin

Pic 1 is Gautrain. Pic 2 is Nigeria's Fong Kongs.
A Nigerian: but its white development "
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Did I say tourism makes a country Stupidest? And yes actually, China and Japan do have strong tourist industries.
you must have taken that nyaope again
china has a good tourism industry??

reduce your nyaope intake grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
that's infrastructure

xenophobes
Lol. Well they do talk about our culture, their love for SA music, the mannerisms of SA people etc.. I swear you'll die of jealousy. grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
that's infrastructure

xenophobes

Lol grin, the same people who create world-class infrastructure are "nothing to write home about" undecided? But the "great, and intelligent" people of Nigeria can't build anything nice?

Just look at how apocalyptic this looks? It's like the world has come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

You have such a narrow mind, thats why engaging you is such a chore! The great wall alone is a major tourist attraction.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Lol. Well they do talk about our culture, their love for SA music, the mannerisms of SA people etc.. I swear you'll die of jealousy. grin

all in your head
what culture?
what music?
mannerism of burning innocent foreigners?

reduce your intake of nyaope
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
Nope. never have, we are speaking about a country that doesn't even have a thriving tourism industry don't forget. But its nonetheless a "giant " and ' a big brother"

Did u check out what's on offer for their tourism on the frontpage this evening shocked shocked? I didn't even comment coz I had nothing nice to say. This guy below put it beautifully though.

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, the same people who create world-class infrastructure are "nothing to write home about" undecided? But the "great, and intelligent" people of Nigeria can't build anything nice?

Just look at how apocalyptic this looks? It's like the world has come to an end.
where is that and when was the pic taken?

there are also places in SA you'll be ashamed of grin

make I post am?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
all in your head
what culture?
what music?
mannerism of burning innocent foreigners?

reduce your intake of nyaope
You are so stupid. Every country on earth has a culture, music, and a certain mannerism. Do you know the meaning of "mannerisms: stupidest? grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Did u check out what's on offer for their tourism on the frontpage this evening shocked shocked? I didn't even comment coz I had nothing nice to say. This guy below put it beautifully though.

go to https://travelwaka.com to see real stuff
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

China is the most visited Asian country numbskull. You think every country is like Nigeria don't you?

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin...oh mighty giant, big brother which way?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
True. But its useless.
Yeah...well ...at least our people re productive even if leadership is f...ed up

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
You are so stupid. Every country on earth has a culture, music, and a certain mannerism. Do you know the meaning of "mannerisms: stupidest? grin
what culture?
what music?

stop taking nyaope when talking to me angry
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

Yeah...well ...at least our people re productive even if leadership is f...ed up
Our people (not only your beloved whites) are productive too, hence all the booming infrastructure development.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
China is the most visited Asian country numbskull. You think every country is like Nigeria don't you?
does visit = tourist?

why so dumb?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
go to https://travelwaka.com to see real stuff

Will do.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

what culture?
what music?

stop taking nyaope when talking to me angry
You need to sit down and listen, you need to be taught and do less talking since your head is empty. You were quick to downplay China's tourism and I proved otherwise.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
that's infrastructure

xenophobes

I keep telling them, our greatness lies in us as the Nigerian people. Not in houses and roads built by white people for them.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
KingCold:
You need to sit down and listen, you need to be taught and do less talking since your head is empty. You were quick to downplay China's tourism and I proved otherwise.

Chinas tourism industry is so small compared to other countries in its league .
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

does visit = tourist?

why so dumb?
You really shoud ask for a refund from your primary school. You are too dense.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theTranscriber: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Will do.
tell your brother IG to stop making it seem that we are fighting here
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

Chinas tourism industry is so small compared to other countries in its league .
When you're the most visited country on the continent and a top 20 most visited country in the world, your tourist industry is definitely thriving.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:

where is that and when was the pic taken?

there are also places in SA you'll be ashamed of grin

make I post am?

U gonna post Alex and Diepsloot - where your African brothers are concentrated in large numbers? Go right ahead. I've already told u poor South Africans get free housing from the state. So why will they live in shacks?
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
tell your brother IG to stop making it seem that we are fighting here
Whts wrong Stupidest? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? / Buhari Only Called For Free Fair Elections, Not Bloodshed – Nnamani / Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.