Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall (25301 Views)

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal / Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / Heavens Won’t Fall If Buhari Prosecutes Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project –Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by sematec(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2021
If that is the case, then the country need to be divided into two.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by NakwansaPolice: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2021
more like Buhari speaking through NEF

I keep telling those foolish southerners screaming southern presidency that unless it's not buhari I know
there's no way buhari will willingly hand over to a Southern candidate.
Buhari understand that it'll take not less than 6 months for a Southern president to undo every unmerited favor he bestowed on the north.
the north understands Nigeria very well unlike the so-called educated south.
to a northerner, it's his people first before any stupid loyalty to Nigeria.
and that's what buhari has been doing nothing more.
currently the electoral constitution favours them to the extent of producing president forever.
even if they'll allow a Southern president, the person will be more like a puppet because the person will be trying to please them at the detriment of their own people. Tinubu and SE governors a perfect example.
what the Southerners should be pushing for is a total restructuring and constitution amendment which will see that their wing clipped thereby providing a level play ground.

2023 the north will continue because there's already disunity in the south.
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate and vice versa.
reason apc is trying to front Jonathan who is neither igbo or Yoruba but they already knew he'll be rejected.
they'll use it as an excuses to cede their ticket to the north. they'll be like " you guys rejected a Southern candidate"
this is all politics and apc will never cede their ticket to the south knowing fully well pdp is going to the north.
the north will always vote their own irrespective of party.
if buhari can allow Obaseki to cruise to victory at the expense of apc just to spite Tinubu, you think he can allow same Tinubu to take apc ticket?

in conclusion southern presidency is a scam
it's either Igbo presidency or the north continues
period!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by SmartMen: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
That's a daring Statement.

Any brave Southerner on the bloc?
NONE sadly! cry cry cry cry
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Jamesbally: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
True talk

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Elliot2(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
I was telling some Yoruba guys here on Nairaland during the last elections when they were so excited winning the results when the supposed northern big lion states were being called with their over inflated numbers. I told them that these northern election results' numbers you are so excited about will be used against you. And I was right. All those rigged and inflated northern population and election results will now be used to perpetually undermine the south. We have been caged.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2021
It will be in bad Faith.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by don89(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Na una dey suffer am pass, make una continue, I only blame ipob miscreants for what they are doing in southeast .
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by ransomed: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2021
We shall return to the creek and stop Nigeria from stealing from us and heaven will never fall.
We shall never bow to pressure from abokis and heaven will never fall

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by TenQ: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Jardon08:

https://dailytrust.com/hakeem-baba-ahmed-heaven-wont-fall-if-another-northerner-is-elected-president
You mean heaven won't fall if another FULANI man become the president of Nigeria.

Selfish people using Taqqiyya on Northerners!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Dharniel600(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2021
I wish the south can all unite. But south East and Southwest go continue to they mumu themselves. Ozuor people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Brown2012: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Jardon08:

https://dailytrust.com/hakeem-baba-ahmed-heaven-wont-fall-if-another-northerner-is-elected-president
The North is still yet to understand that the politics they used to control before is no longer in their power because the Yoruba man has woken up and with Tinubu eyeing the sit, they need to play smart and give in for the south or they will totally become irrelevant come 2023

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Cantonese: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2021
“We will lead Nigeria the way we have led before”.

The impunity, crass irresponsible talk, recklessness and insensitivity of some northerners will never let this country move beyond this stage.

With all the years that the northerners led, what can they boast of? We are talking of moving forward and the man is talking backwardness, stagnation, ethnicism and rascal racism. The country has been held by the jugular by some selfish northerners who think the nation only belongs to them. He dreams an imaginary population and exposes a satanic swagger, not counting that the south has a huge population too in the north, who if allowed to vote rightly, would take them away from the seat of power.

When we talk about north and south in the Nigeria of today, we talk about an imbalance created by them and the British who unreasonably handed over power to them. If they ruled without undue favour, with equal development of all parts of the country, we should not be at this shameful level today where most of the nationalities are yearning to go their separate ways.

In their greed for power they have even forgotten to develop their own lands and educate their people, but rather systematically underdevelop their region and create the highest amount of poor people in the federation.

With such people as this man in places of position and power, why would the SW and SE not talk about seceding?

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Kingrefreshed: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2021
Jardon08:

I don't blame you uncircumcised pigs from the North. I blame these low life stupid Southerners. Who are the northerners kwanu
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Tomilola360: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2021
this is hate speech cheesy
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Myhusband(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2021
sure and many borrowing will keep arising. you aboki are senseless to rule any state successfully not to talk of country, how many northern states can run their own economy with their state IGR and survives

I blame those useless southern leaders playing an immigrant on their own resources, just wait for someone like me to get to that Senate or HOR, a lot of you people stupidity will be discarded

1999 constitution when it favoured them, sharia law when it doesn't. God punish southern leaders from 1999 till date. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by ukahrawah: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2021
This Bororo people again? Seeing this, Tinubu is definitely in regrets.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by bmdmix11: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2021
let's pray there's isnt gonna b civil war cause this old fools will run n hide n be quiet till d matter die down.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Mathew4257: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
That's a daring Statement.

Any brave Southerner on the bloc?

Imagine . Who notice what Akeredolu said " that Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" -

I LOVE THIS COMMENT SOMEONE DROPED YESTERDAY: Lol, SW LIKE AKEREDOLU IS coming out gradually. This was the hidden agenda behind the southern governor's FORUM. Now I understand the reason South east governor's backed out. Let's wait and see. SW went and form Southerners Governor's to use South south and south East to again power . After u batrey our bother Johnathan . Ona think say SS and SE is mumu

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Mathew4257: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
more like Buhari speaking through NEF

I keep telling those foolish southerners screaming southern presidency that unless it's not buhari I know
there's no way buhari will willingly hand over to a Southern candidate.
Buhari understand that it'll take not less than 6 months for a Southern president to undo every unmerited favor he bestowed on the north.
the north understands Nigeria very well unlike the so-called educated south.
to a northerner, it's his people first before any stupid loyalty to Nigeria.
and that's what buhari has been doing nothing more.
currently the electoral constitution favours them to the extent of producing president forever.
even if they'll allow a Southern president, the person will be more like a puppet because the person will be trying to please them at the detriment of their own people. Tinubu and SE governors a perfect example.
what the Southerners should be pushing for is a total restructuring and constitution amendment which will see that their wing clipped thereby providing a level play ground.

2023 the north will continue because there's already disunity in the south.
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate and vice versa.
reason apc is trying to front Jonathan who is neither igbo or Yoruba but they already knew he'll be rejected.
they'll use it as an excuses to cede their ticket to the north. they'll be like " you guys rejected a Southern candidate"
this is all politics and apc will never cede their ticket to the south knowing fully well pdp is going to the north.
the north will always vote their own irrespective of party.
if buhari can allow Obaseki to cruise to victory at the expense of apc just to spite Tinubu, you think he can allow same Tinubu to take apc ticket?

in conclusion southern presidency is a scam
it's either Igbo presidency or the north continues
period!

Imagine . Who notice what Akeredolu said " that Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" -
I LOVE THIS COMMENT SOMEONE DROPED YESTERDAY: Lol, SW LIKE AKEREDOLU IS coming out gradually. This was the hidden agenda behind the southern governor's FORUM. Now I understand the reason South east governor's backed out. Let's wait and see. SW went and form Southerners Governor's to use South south and south East to again power . After u batrey our bother Johnathan . Ona think say SS and SE is mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Rayjnr: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2021
emonis88:
And heavens won't fall if a Southerner becomes president either.

then vote for a southerner na, is it not democracy?

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by asobo1: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2021
I am with Baba Ahmed on this. Since SW were sophisticated to align with the far north despite the ugly incidents in the middle belt all in the name of 2023. Except an Igbo presidential candidate, I won't waste my vote on either SS/SW if God tarries in 2023 presidential election.

#PROUDLY MIDDLE-BELT

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2021
AntiBMC:
Division of this country is what's coming up next. This North vs South thing is becoming unbecoming.

The impunity these foolanis claiming northerners have is courtesy of the docility of southerners.
Enough of this constant cheating from the foolanis. D mumv don do.
Na so una always dey talk. During election all of una go dey house saying ur votes don't count. Aren't igbos funny?
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Ozinlex: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2021
As an AkwaIbomites

My first choice is for the SE to have it

Second choice is for South South to complete her tenure

Or it returns back to

The North especially the North East to be fair

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Godons1: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2021
The North own this Country, we go use am do anything wey we like. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Tomilola360: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2021
sematec:
If that is the case, then the country need to be divided into two.

Two? 3 or more
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by tunjilana: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Las las na devolution of power go end am. from VAT to resource control to state policing, to revised land use e.t.c. That center will be rendered useless for whoever wants to use it for sectional/tribal use

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Trumann: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Why Arewa dey cry? grin
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by 752hub: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2021
This is what led Rwanda into heavy civil war and genocide. Inciting hate and superiority of a tribe/ethnicity over another.

If the government does not nip this in the bud NOW. The North will keep on arming themselves and collecting loans to arm allies preparing to overthrow the south in the event they try to contest power.

SOLUTION
Power should not go to the south, north, west or east. Power should be given to an independent top consultant to fix this country and rewrite a constitution that would focus more on merit and less on tribe/religion. Make it a crime to bring up tribe or speak any language apart from English.

This is the only solution that will save this country from imminent collapse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack / Rivers Rerun Election-inec Official’s Hand Chop Off / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.