Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall (25295 Views)

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal / Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / Heavens Won’t Fall If Buhari Prosecutes Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project –Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Tchinaidi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Its about that time we let the northerners know that this country revolves around.... Make them try us and see.Rubbish
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Decency2020(f): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
And heavens will not fall too if you wake up and notice that others have left you. Hope you will be what you want to be and how you want to be it?

4 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Rayjnr: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
uthlaw:
that shouldn't be your problem,from Vat,next is restructuring....watin remain again!

guy enter bike follow go Abj go meet sharia judge, let me be jare, online warriors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by uthlaw: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rayjnr:

guy enter bike follow go Abj go meet sharia judge, let me be jare, online warriors everywhere
which useless Sharia judge....we are getting closer!

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Xhuntra: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Uchek:
You just revealed arrogance of ignorance afflicting the average southerner.

Cow, go and discuss with ur mother.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Rayjnr: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
uthlaw:
which useless Sharia judge....we are getting closer!

naso na

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by xelly: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yes, heaven will not fall but it will only happen in the Republic of North.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by AntiBMC(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
henrybangs44:

Nonsense! You vote last election? Lazy somebody. Social media noise maker

So you know for a fact that I didn't vote? You must also know how you were conceived...Mrs omniscient.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by StuntingBlack(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
752hub:
This is what led Rwanda into heavy civil war and genocide. Inciting hate and superiority of a tribe/ethnicity over another.

If the government does not nip this in the bud NOW. The North will keep on arming themselves and collecting loans to arm allies preparing to overthrow the south in the event they try to contest power.

SOLUTION
Power should not go to the south, north, west or east. Power should be given to an independent top consultant to fix this country and rewrite a constitution that would focus more on merit and less on tribe/religion. Make it a crime to bring up tribe or speak any language apart from English.

This is the only solution that will save this country from imminent collapse

I wish I could meet minds like you real life. This is nothing but SOLID.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Dexterobi: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Don't mind the fool,they will get to smell Rod this time around
Xhuntra:
You people will be shocked this time around. Try it and see.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Tomek09(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
I see violent agitation in 2023 if North continues...

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by NakwansaPolice: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Norwichsailor:

You were making sense till your last paragraph
Only a southern president can carry out restructuring and all that, abi you expect buhari or atiku or tambuwal to do it?
The reason they don't want tinubu to take over is because they know he is powerful enough to do away with them once he gets power, they need someone they can manipulate like Jonathan, uzondinma and the other buffoons.
For me be it tinubu or wike or obi, a southerner must rule irrespective of party lines. For the igbos it's funny, why not get pdp ticket and yoruba get apc ticket and lets see who is stronger?
Smh
I'm from Akwa-ibom btw and I'm sure most SOUTH southners will agree 2023 is for the south regardless of which part.
the fallacy of apc is a Yoruba party is already dead
Yoruba has never given apc a bloc vote since 2015 go and check.
we have igbo apc founding fathers like Rochas and Ogbonnaya onu. they have stakes in Apc just like Tinubu too
Rochas and Umahi made sure buhari got the required percentage votes in SE to win in 2019
and many notable igbos in Apc
so it's not only Yoruba are in Apc.

my own is that it's either Igbo presidency or the north continues.
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate
if they present GEJ maybe we can consider
yoruba have had their share in presidency and currently VP
they should stop hiding under southern unity to play their mumu politics.
we're wiser now!

5 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by prophetfire: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Cownu ate his own sh!t according to his lawyer. Ipob terrorists cowards follow sh!t eater who was captured by a lone Kenyan Babe,.. whenever I hear ipob, all I see are worms beneath notice
So up till now you have not grown up. Still very childish. When will it ever be that you have grown up??
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by JeogahII(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
I am from your supposed northern state but that is not true. That is greediness. It is time to handover power to the South. Thank you.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Gentlerespect76: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Scamburster(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Xhuntra:

This dull zombie. Always yapping trash
Wonder if those people are human beings.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by eguarojeona: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mind you when he says northerners that doesn't include kogi,kwara,plateau,benue,taraba et al people.He is referring to hausa fulani Muslims.The reason they are using violence to suppress the other tribes in the north.And want to replicate that in the south.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by emonis88: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rayjnr:

then vote for a southerner na, is it not democracy?
Cool ! And if the north votes for a Southerner d heavens won't fall na! Abi?
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Nwokos: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
A useless schooler, let's see what will happen
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by chuksoyo21(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nah, heaven will fall....
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by garfield1: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
eas01:

grin. The logic is not that simple. Simple logic shows that if Fulani were bigger than the Hausa, fulbe would have been spoken in the NE and NW and not Hausa. The Fulani has never been known to be in the top 5 tribes even from historical census.
Also I gave you an example in Syria, where minority tribe has been ruling over the majority. Other examples, in my state Kogi, we the Egbirras are more than the Igalla but the igallas have been ruling till now. In delta state, delta northern igbos are more than the urhobos but the igbos have not ruled delta till now. If the urhobos wanted an urhobo ticket for governor, they would have still won because they get support from other tribes.
Finally you cannot use voter registration for population census because in the south and middle belt people are not as politically savvy like the NE and NW. People here don't bother because they feel government hasn't done anything for them and are scared to vote.
While in the NE and NW government is the main employer up there and they depend on government.
Plus alot of these registration figures are not to be trusted. This is Nigeria after all.
There are more active mobile phone users in the south and middle belt than the North but I won't say this is a true reflection of our population.
We need a real census. Dare I say that you will be shocked that Nigeria population is barely 180million.

Urhobos are more than delta igbos.fulanis are the fourth largest group and yes nigeria is not up to 150 million
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by gawu1: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Xhuntra:

This dull zombie. Always yapping trash
The dull zombie spoke truth Vampire pigs like you hate to hear. The master of baba Hakeem who just spite on faces all you pigs is Atiku you say you prefer being your president to any Yoruba candidate comes 2023
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Xhuntra: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
gawu1:

The dull zombie spoke truth Vampire pigs like you hate to hear. The master of baba Hakeem who just spite on faces all you pigs is Atiku you say you prefer being your president to any Yoruba candidate comes 2023

See them... Zombies already crawling out from their holes. Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by basadenet: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
I think this bornful is ignorant and lack the wherewithal to understand how politics. Majority is not about figures but about meeting the requirements.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
AntiBMC:

So you know for a fact that I didn't vote? You must also know how you were conceived...Mrs omniscient.
Go and vote and tell you Igbo people to do the same. You are the reason why we have buhari as president because most of you didn't vote... Claiming they are not Nigerians ... What a fullichness
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by determination21(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Heaven will not also fall if we have our own different President down South.

Hypocrites!
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by AfonjaConehead: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
NaijirianKing:
By whom? Who will do what you are discussing online? The answer is no one.

Travel this nation, and you will see what the sentiment is. Baba Chairman is merely speaking the mind of the North, the same way the southern elders forums and groups do for their people.

NC will get the support of the NE and NW. Organize your region and gain support, or stop talking and support fairness and equity by supporting one of the few regions who haven't produced a president.

Unity is key. Inclusion is key.

Whatever...as far as we are concerned all you northerners are the same,nw or ne or nc,you are all the same. All of you meet at arewa. The language spoken in the nw is the same spoken in the ne and majority of the nc,so quit ranting,we are in modern times. The north is one,the three geopolitical nw,ne and nc are what you sinisterly used against the south and time is fast up.
If you know the meaning of fairness and justice, then you all would rally round the east
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Norwichsailor(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

the fallacy of apc is a Yoruba party is already dead
Yoruba has never given apc a bloc vote since 2015 go and check.
we have igbo apc founding fathers like Rochas and Ogbonnaya onu. they have stakes in Apc just like Tinubu too
Rochas and Umahi made sure buhari got the required percentage votes in SE to win in 2019
and many notable igbos in Apc
so it's not only Yoruba are in Apc.

my own is that it's either Igbo presidency or the north continues.
SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate
if they present GEJ maybe we can consider
yoruba have had their share in presidency and currently VP
they should stop hiding under southern unity to play their mumu politics.
we're wiser now!
Once again I'm warning you to remove ss from your nonsense haba. Can't you write se and stand by it? Must you always attach?
I honestly wish my South South brothers will vote for a southern candidate except Jonathan because the north is being clever by half so they'll collect after 4 years. Hopefully Jonathan won't agree to be a pawn in their game. As for you guys in the SE it'll take time before you people rule Nigeria. Your sense of politics is poor.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by OdogwuAnambra: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
na the southern mentality be this...NORTH WILL RULE with this mentality......Oponu

North has Buhari in APC, Atiku in PDP in 2014 and 2018

When will you stupid SOutherners get sense...una mumu na follow come

Tufiakwa
uthlaw:
oga make Ena go PDP go collect ticket contest....no story say it is the turn of SE....go to the party you usually vote for and leave terrorist party alone!
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by OdogwuAnambra: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
He is right...after seeing what SW did to Jonathan.....and una think say SS will vote SW, Dont worry
Norwichsailor:

Once again I'm warning you to remove ss from your nonsense haba. Can't you write se and stand by it? Must you always attach?
I honestly wish my South South brothers will vote for a southern candidate except Jonathan because the north is being clever by half so they'll collect after 4 years. Hopefully Jonathan won't agree to be a pawn in their game. As for you guys in the SE it'll take time before you people rule Nigeria. Your sense of politics is poor.

3 Likes

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Prophet777: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
An end to this expired nation called Nigeria is around the corner...

Mark my word!

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by OdogwuAnambra: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
You do not need a popular person of Igbo, you get a good man in SE and make him popular, Umahi is there....You can even pick Rochas but failure....North will rule forever...SW goofed big time in 2015 and it will haunt the south
ORIAYO70:

Tell me one technically popular person that we can vote for.. if I see any reasonable Igbo I will vote..

Saying u will not support west.. check history no time has Igbo supported west...

If north want to became free Marshall then let's split naija into 2

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Mbah Emerges Enugu PDP Guber Candidate / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.