Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall (25337 Views)

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal / Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / Heavens Won’t Fall If Buhari Prosecutes Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project –Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by uthlaw: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2021
OdogwuAnambra:
na the southern mentality be this...NORTH WILL RULE with this mentality......Oponu

North has Buhari in APC, Atiku in PDP in 2014 and 2018

When will you stupid SOutherners get sense...una mumu na follow come

Tufiakwa
watin concern me if any of them rule....shey d money go rich me Ni!
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by NakwansaPolice: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

No
Check the June 12 election
Only bayelsa and rivers voted for tofa along with the east.
Abiola won in Akwa Ibom, delta, cross river and edo. Google it
still trying hard to accept reality?
SE/SS will never vote a Yoruba candidate.
any other Southerner is OK but not Tinubu or Osibanjo.

kiss the truth
Oya stop disguising because I know you're

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Norwichsailor(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
still trying hard to accept reality?
SE/SS will never vote a Yoruba candidate.
any other Southerner is OK but not Tinubu or Osibanjo.

kiss the truth
Oya stop disguising because I know you're
Everyone who doesn't agree with u is afonja or aboki. Continue fooling yourself
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by NakwansaPolice: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Everyone who doesn't agree with u is afonja or aboki. Continue fooling yourself
Hehehehe
if he talks like afonja he's definitely afonja

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Norwichsailor(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Hehehehe
if he talks like afonja he's definitely afonja
ok
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by NaijirianKing: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
The fact

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by NaijirianKing: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
This group
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by NaijirianKing: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
PDP is prepared

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by NaijirianKing: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
I say this all the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by emilo2bad: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
NaijirianKing:
PDP is prepared to offer the NC/NE the presidency, 2 regions that have never held such a position. I personally think the NC should be given the ticket for national unity, however the internal workings will reveal how things go as time moves forward. Moreover, the SE will be given the VP ticket, this is true inclusion. What is the better offer for the SE or NC/NE? The answer is nothing.

APC wants to give a region that will have 16 years as President/VP the ticket again before others in the south. This will spell doom for APC as NW/NE/NC + SE/SS equals victory. The SW is politically isolated. The only way to beat the North is for APC to offer the ticket to the NC/NE before PDP does.

Politics is about uniting interests of various parties, not selfish ambition of party members.

I don't know what is wrong with PDP people after created hatred against the Fulanis, you want to give your ticket to the same fulani. Your opinion is dead on arrival. We will never support another Northern after buhari. Enough is enough
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Kfed4ril(m): 5:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Abdul05:
Nawa oo : some northerners are hell-bent on having everything their own way embarassed

They are asking for a closer association of Nigerians while at the same time they want the power to remain in the north permanently.

Are they not asking for too much?,if l may ask. (Oliver twist) grin grin

Ok no problem ,but

If Nigeria breaks all blamable on the Northern oligarchy

Oga you’re a hypocrite, you’re the same person who said Igbos will never rule Nigeria and must remain in one Nigeria by fire by force.
This is the same thing the man is saying, the south can’t rule Nigeria because the north has more population, and the south must also remain in Nigeria too, but this one now come pain you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by kcnwaigbo: 5:52am On Sep 22, 2021
emilo2bad:

I don't know what is wrong with PDP people after created hatred against the Fulanis, you want to give your ticket to the same fulani. Your opinion is dead on arrival. We will never support another Northern after buhari. Enough is enough
Who cares whom the SW support? Your votes will be irrelevant come 2023
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Abdul05: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Oga you’re a hypocrite, you’re the same person who said Igbos will never rule Nigeria and must remain in one Nigeria by fire by force.
This is the same thing the man is saying, the south can’t rule Nigeria because the north has more population, and the south must also remain in Nigeria too, but this one now come pain you.
grin grin
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by OdogwuAnambra: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
I dont earn salary...I have grown pass that level, we pay salaries sir
Norwichsailor:

Can you bet your salary
I can bet mine
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Norwichsailor(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
OdogwuAnambra:
I dont earn salary...I have grown pass that level, we pay salaries sir
Will u put ur money down that if a Yoruba man faces a northerner he'll win atleast 3 states in the SS? . I'm from akwa ibom btw. We will be the biggest winners of a Southern presidency if an igbo or Yoruba man rules because he would most likely enforce true federalism and decentralise power. But noo some of u want to vote aboki again
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by emilo2bad: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Who cares whom the SW support? Your votes will be irrelevant come 2023
I am not from South West but from South South. This is how you people boast in 2015 and lost. You then created hatred against buhari because he is fulani but now want to give the same fulani you created hatred against your presidential ticket. You PDP people and its allies ipob have failed. South South will produce the next president mark my word
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by kcnwaigbo: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
emilo2bad:

I am not from South West but from South South. This is how you people boast in 2015 and lost. You then created hatred against buhari because he is fulani but now want to give the same fulani you created hatred against your presidential ticket. You PDP people and its allies ipob have failed. South South will produce the next president mark my word
You are from the SS indeed!! "You people boasted in 2015 and lost".It is always very easy to spot as afonja
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by emilo2bad: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

You are from the SS indeed!! "You people boasted in 2015 and lost".It is always very easy to spot as afonja
I am from Edo state. In 2015 we supported Buhari. But you people boasted and lost. You PDP people will lost again. Despite you people want to being a slave to the same fulani you pretend to hate
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by kcnwaigbo: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
emilo2bad:

I am from Edo state. In 2015 we supported Buhari. But you people boasted and lost. You PDP people will lost again. Despite you people want to being a slave to the same fulani you pretend to hate
Oga shut up.PDP won Edo State in both 2015 and 2019 presidential election.

If you are indeed from Edo then it's obvious you are from the minority Muslim section of the state
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by kcnwaigbo: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
emilo2bad:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/2015-presidential-elections-result-edo/amp/
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by emilo2bad: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/2015-presidential-elections-result-edo/amp/
Why showing the result of Edo State 2015 election we lost narrowly but defeated you PDP people the incumbent then. It irrelevant now. My talk is we support a fulani man I.e buhari but you people created hatred against the Fulanis. But now you want to become a slave to the fulani you pretend to hate.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by emilo2bad: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga shut up.PDP won Edo State in both 2015 and 2019 presidential election.

If you are indeed from Edo then it's obvious you are from the minority Muslim section of the state
I am from the majority section I.e the bini so hold your breath I am a Christian but support buhari I am not a religious or ethnic bigot like you. Anyway you about becoming a slave to the fulani you pretend to hate
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by OdogwuAnambra: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
if igbo no enter this 2023...make aboki rule forever, we go know who go suffer am pass

the only option is vote igbo man and get peace, if you no vote igbo......make aboki rule forever, nobi only yoruba get sense

Norwichsailor:

Will u put ur money down that if a Yoruba man faces a northerner he'll win atleast 3 states in the SS? . I'm from akwa ibom btw. We will be the biggest winners of a Southern presidency if an igbo or Yoruba man rules because he would most likely enforce true federalism and decentralise power. But noo some of u want to vote aboki again
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall by Uchek(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2022
You are wrong. It should be mumu non-Igbo South - specifically Yoruba.

ComrdDRS1:
Good... mumu south

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / Governor Ambode Inspects Apapa Road (Photos) / I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.