Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886267 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: i want to Fly dis week. Do u have an idea of d ticket amount? Pls where is emirate Office in VI? Thanks big.

around 80k sha check their website u will see a number and their address so far u want to fly dis week u cant book online

http://www.emirates.com/english/help/offices/local_emirates_offices.aspx?city=LOS
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
topeajis:

requirements depends on the individual schol each school have their own requirement so first look for a school that has medicine and look at their requirement.
Dank
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why is dat emirate don't go to bremen. Does dat want To fly to bremen wot wuld dey do?[quote author=topeajis]

around 80k sha check their website u will see a number and their address so far u want to fly dis week u cant book online
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dehonourable: Why is dat emirate don't go to bremen. Does dat want To fly to bremen wot wuld dey do?

nt only bremen they don come to berlin also. so if u want to go to bremen via emirate it will be aroing 120k when they get to munchen they will connect you to another flight but itsnt advisable so na to try qater or another airline
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
joyoftheLord: thanks dear, it has finally opened. I was asked to bring d Health Insurance for 3 months. I discoverd that a year Insurance is 30,800 while 3 months is 15k. Pls can present d one year insurance to d embassy? If they accept it, will d aliens Office make use of it to issue me residence permit after my 3 months or will they refer me to their own Insurance Office? Thirdly, which Airline is d cheapest from Lagos to Frankfurt? Thanks all.

Congrats man.....safe trip

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
topeajis:

nt only bremen they don come to berlin also. so if u want to go to bremen via emirate it will be aroing 120k when they get to munchen they will connect you to another flight but itsnt advisable so na to try qater or another airline
That's tru, they don't fly to berlin. I checked their site but couldn't see any lag to berlin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Someone should please help me with an answer. Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ok. Hope one can fly to hamburg via emirate then go to bremen or bremerhaven by train.
topeajis:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
[/quote]

[quote author=Capt. JH Miller]

if u want to apply to seven schhols under uniast.. u will generate seven forms from the uni assist site then u will send only one set of documents.. do no need to send seven set of ur documents. just seven set of the form and a set of document and an evidence of payment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dehonourable: Ok. Hope one can fly to hamburg via emirate then go to bremen or bremerhaven by train.

traveling by train in germany is much expensive if u goin from one city to another so the best is to try a cheaper airline.. try qater i knw its also cheap but if their is no airport in bremen u can get to hamburg and to bremen.. just checked the ticket is 30 euro which is still better..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Someone should please help me with an answer. Thank you
[quote author=Capt. JH Miller][/quote]

if u want to apply to seven schhols under uniast.. u will generate seven forms from the uni assist site then u will send only one set of documents.. do no need to send seven set of ur documents. just seven set of the form and a set of document and an evidence of payment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
please I need help. I mailed my enrolment officer that am still waiting for my visa and if they can help to fast-track the visa because the welcoming ceremony started on 1st of Oct, but lectures starts on 14th of Oct. she mailed me this morning that the last date is today.
I mailed embassy immediately to inform them that am still waiting for my visa, the responded that I should ask my sch to mail them that they have extended my resumption date so that they can finish d visa procession. I quickly forwarded the mail to my enrolment officer, international office, campus office and dean of my faculty.
please is there anything I should do again. I need ur answers.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
topeajis:

traveling by train in germany is much expensive if u goin from one city to another so the best is to try a cheaper airline.. try qater i knw its also cheap but if their is no airport in bremen u can get to hamburg and to bremen.. just checked the ticket is 30 euro which is still better..
Tope please, can you help me check the cost of flight from frankfurt to leipzig, and the cost of train ticket from Berlin to leipzig? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
topeajis:

http://www.emirates.com/english/help/offices/local_emirates_offices.aspx?city=LOS
great thanks dear.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flavin: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
abeg ny idea hw I can get turkey or german scholarship
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
franklysco:
Tope please, can you help me check the cost of flight from frankfurt to leipzig, and the cost of train ticket from Berlin to leipzig? Thanks

Berlin to Leipzig is 46 Euro and the Frankfurt to Leipzig is 77euro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
flavin: abeg ny idea hw I can get turkey or german scholarship

DaaD scholarships dey naa. But e no be beans.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
gaphary:

DaaD scholarships dey naa. But e no be beans.

Of which na for some selected courses sef which might not interest one
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Of which na for some selected courses sef which might not interest one

That one sef dey.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
One University I applied to is very funny grin...but I won't name it because I don't want to discourage people from applying there! I just want to encourage people who will have rejection letters to try and fight for a place. So I got a rejection letter from one Uni even though I knew I was clearly qualified for the Masters course. I checked out the criteria the University follows to accept applicants e.g. credit points, grades, modules taken in the undergraduate program etc. and I knew I had all the qualifications. I got a rejection letter and was given a month to appeal but by the time the letter reached me by post, the month was almost over. I still decided to appeal because I felt the University was unfair in its decision. The letter said that I did not have enough credit points and modules related to that program...but I knew I had. I appealed and on my transcript, I underlined the related modules and counted for them the credit points. A few weeks later, they replied and said my application was in progress. Days later, I checked in my online application account and it was another rejection. This time, the reason they gave me was that they could not accept everyone who applied as the course could only take less than 20 people. Today, I got an acceptance letter by post. They finally admitted me. This Uni was not my first choice Uni but I felt they should be fair in the way they select people for the program that's why I appealed. I had already been offered a place at my first choice University when I was appealing. I hope this encourages people who get rejection letters to still appeal when they know they are qualified enough to do the program.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
LillyGemm: One University I applied to is very funny grin...but I won't name it because I don't want to discourage people from applying there! I just want to encourage people who will have rejection letters to try and fight for a place. So I got a rejection letter from one Uni even though I knew I was clearly qualified for the Masters course. I checked out the criteria the University follows to accept applicants e.g. credit points, grades, modules taken in the undergraduate program etc. and I knew I had all the qualifications. I got a rejection letter and was given a month to appeal but by the time the letter reached me by post, the month was almost over. I still decided to appeal because I felt the University was unfair in its decision. The letter said that I did not have enough credit points and modules related to that program...but I knew I had. I appealed and on my transcript, I underlined the related modules and counted for them the credit points. A few weeks later, they replied and said my application was in progress. Days later, I checked in my online application account and it was another rejection. This time, the reason they gave me was that they could not accept everyone who applied as the course could only take less than 20 people. Today, I got an acceptance letter by post. They finally admitted me. This Uni was not my first choice Uni but I felt they should be fair in the way they select people for the program that's why I appealed. I had already been offered a place at my first choice University when I was appealing. I hope this encourages people who get rejection letters to still appeal when they know they are qualified enough to do the program.

they later gave u a place cos some students rejected the offer place...dont them them

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
topeajis:

they later gave u a place cos some students rejected the offer place...dont them them

That's true...second choice for them. I just hated the fact that they had to lie at first about the reason for the rejection. I would have been happy if they had said they couldn't accept me because they had too many applicants and therefore couldn't accept everyone.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
LillyGemm:

That's true...second choice for them. I just hated the fact that they had to lie at first about the reason for the rejection. I would have been happy if they had said they couldn't accept me because they had too many applicants and therefore couldn't accept everyone.

dont mind them jare thank god u had another choice na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
topeajis:

Exactly
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
This is the best travel tread on Nairaland! Almost a 100% success rate. I've been unable to post since my multilinks network went down. I went for my visa last Friday, and i'm really glad that everyone here is having a good testimony to tell, and those that are waiting i believe that your visas will be issued.

Many thanks to everyone here, both in Naija and Germany. You guys are really great! tope, godson, affynir, ganasy, angel diamond, t-med, rihannaola, and those whose's name skips my mind- you are great people. I will be travelling next Sunday, safe journey to affynir, i believe he should be at the dubai stop-over by now if he went by emirates airline.

special thanks to "otto" also for making this thread funny, you really are a 'role-model' grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
dmitroika: This is the best travel tread on Nairaland! Almost a 100% success rate. I've been unable to post since my multilinks network went down. I went for my visa last Friday, and i'm really glad that everyone here is having a good testimony to tell, and those that are waiting i believe that your visas will be issued.

Many thanks to everyone here, both in Naija and Germany. You guys are really great! tope, godson, affynir, ganasy, angel diamond, t-med, rihannaola, and those whose's name skips my mind- you are great people. I will be travelling next Sunday, safe journey to affynir, i believe he should be at the dubai stop-over by now if he went by emirates airline.

special thanks to "otto" also for making this thread funny, you really are a 'role-model' grin

Congratulations mahn. I'm really happy for u. All the best. Otto na Diplomat o. Na diplomatic passport hin dey use o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please tope, Godson and co in Deutschland, can one use his/her Naira MasterCard to withdraw from ATM in Deutschland?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
sammykunjas: Please tope, Godson and co in Deutschland, can one use his/her Naira MasterCard to withdraw from ATM in Deutschland?

yah u can use it but actually have nt tried it sha..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
dmitroika: This is the best travel tread on Nairaland! Almost a 100% success rate. I've been unable to post since my multilinks network went down. I went for my visa last Friday, and i'm really glad that everyone here is having a good testimony to tell, and those that are waiting i believe that your visas will be issued.

congrats man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2013

yeah! I was on the same flight with TMED
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2013
topeajis:

yah u can use it but actually have nt tried it sha..
Thanks Bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.