Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886132 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Belly213

When you pay into your uni assist account, where they will deduct from when you apply through them. I have transferred some money to that account and I also have some money there before so now I want to see how much I have in the account. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by cahnellven: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
kuzee:

waiting for someone to say that..
the problem i m facing now which school can i apply for mechanical eng..i heard i must first learn german language fourth..m i to learn it in germany or here

You'll need to learn german here since most german taught programmes usually request for a proof of german proficiency as part of their requirements.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Belly213:
@naijobi and others
congratsssssss to you guys for your Visa.....am so happy for the testimonies....go and conquer.

@damsmty16
Congrats in advance oooo. U will surely get your Visa by God's grace..Maybe the Deustche bank has notified them about your funding. Just my thoughts because on the notification the bank gave me they said a copy of the the letter they sent me has been sent to the German Embassy. Am wishing you the best and hope we go see for Rhine Waal and do Nigeria proud....all the best....
Oh wow!! Thank God ooo am relieved.Let me start making arrangement on how to move sharply.how far have you gotten ur visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lade007(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nairaland........been a long time on this thread? It's really a long time......wishing all aspirants good news all the way. Gott segnet dich
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
@XketchDesigns
Okay...well explained now...but am sorry as I don't have any idea about it.....i applied directly to all the schools that I chose.

@Damsamty16
Men....your blood dey hot ooooo. I am yet to do my interview oooooo....but I am already making arrangement by faith on how to move.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Belly213:
@XketchDesigns
Okay...well explained now...but am sorry as I don't have any idea about it.....i applied directly to all the schools that I chose.

@Damsamty16
Men....your blood dey hot ooooo. I am yet to do my interview oooooo....but I am already making arrangement by faith on how to move.
Oh all the best bro,may the good God favour you..go and conquer them jare
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Damask: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello guys. Please, I was recently denied Canada Visa because of no travel history, coupled with one other reason. Kindly advise if Ghana is okay to disvirgin my passport. I will want to give Germany a trial next year as I av a sibling there. Thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
@all....pls who is in Rhine-waal university here.i want to know if it is possible to fly to kleve or dusseldorf straight from Nigeria.someone was telling me to fly to Amsterdam,then connect to Kleve from there.
Please house pls help a brother here,how can i get to kleve from Nigeria and also is it advisable to buy one way or return ticket.....hope to read from you soonest.
Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
kunlelikeme:
@all....pls who is in Rhine-waal university here.i want to know if it is possible to fly to kleve or dusseldorf straight from Nigeria.someone was telling me to fly to Amsterdam,then connect to Kleve from there.
Please house pls help a brother here,how can i get to kleve from Nigeria and also is it advisable to buy one way or return ticket.....hope to read from you soonest.
Thank you

Betty is in Rhine Waal,

Maybe you should message her
Regards !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
@kunlelikeme
Am happy you conquered at last after all the huddles.
Although I have not travelled but I have inquired about my travel plans....
Lagos to Maldrid to Düsseldorf by Iberia the spanish airline....then u can fly, or board a train or bus or whatever to Kleve....
D price too was fair......but if there are better options try it toooo......
Go n conquer....hope to meet u in rhine waal....#teamwinter #rhinewaal
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
cahnellven:

You'll need to learn german here since most german taught programmes usually request for a proof of german proficiency as part of their requirements.
thanks for the wonderful reply,that wnt be a big deal,if that all it takes..
moreover will I still nid to do toefl test?
and plz where can I learn this german language course in Nigeria? how long does it take to learn the lang?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by cahnellven: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
kuzee:

thanks for the wonderful reply,that wnt be a big deal,if that all it takes..
moreover will I still nid to do toefl test?
and plz where can I learn this german language course in Nigeria? how long does it take to learn the lang?

Toefl is required for english taught courses,testDAF for german taught programmes and both for dual language(german and english)taught courses

You can learn geman at goethe institut in lagos . There are 6 proficiency levels(A1-C2) .Each level takes between 3 to 4 months to complete.

Most programmes requires at least B2 level for admission .

Your ND might not be enough for admission though.You need german abitur or other accepted substitutes like HND,GCE A LEVEL,1ST YEAR UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT be4 u can b considered for admission in2 bachelor's programme .
To every rule there is an exception though,so u can contact schools for specific requirements
Eke40seven once saw someone that got admission with just O'LEVEL

GOOD LUCK
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
cahnellven:

Toefl is required for english taught courses,testDAF for german taught programmes and both for dual language(german and english)taught courses

You can learn geman at goethe institut in lagos . There are 6 proficiency levels(A1-C2) .Each level takes between 3 to 4 months to complete.

Most programmes requires at least B2 level for admission .

Your ND might not be enough for admission though.You need german abitur or other accepted substitutes like HND,GCE A LEVEL,1ST YEAR UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT be4 u can b considered for admission in2 bachelor's programme .
To every rule there is an exception though,so u can contact schools for specific requirements
Eke40seven once saw someone that got admission with just O'LEVEL

GOOD LUCK
God bless Nairaland for real..nairaland is part of my course now at anywhere.
I just found out bout this somebody jux mentioned above
Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences ...my course is mechanical engineerin,and I m intending to go there nxt year..
wish somebody in that institution should enlighten me on the procedures
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
kunlelikeme:
Thank you
hello bro
you intend to skul in rhine,plz m also planning to skul there,plz what are the necessary document I need to legalise,can you plz enlighten mi?
where and what to do plz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
plz landers does Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences require german language proficiency test?
it only toefl am seeing in their website
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
kunlelikeme:
Thank you

Use Turkish airline fly to Dusseldorf and take train to Kleve. Life so easy. Turkish aniline is cheap. Fly one way if you are not coming back to Naija within the next one year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
kunlelikeme:
Thank you

Use Turkish airline fly to Dusseldorf and take train to Kleve. Life so easy. Turkish aniline is cheap. Fly one way if you are not coming back to Naija within the next one year. Dusseldorf is the closest international airport to Kleve. Buy winter Jacket cos cold don dey warn us here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2014
kuzee:
plz landers does Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences require german language proficiency test?
it only toefl am seeing in their website

it depends on the course language. If your course language is english the entry requirement would be toefle or ielts. And if your course language is German then German language proficiency would be required.
And if the course language is both german and english 50/50 both would be required.
I stand to be corrected by my ogas at the top.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2014
@kelly4top are you also in rhine-waal university?if yes pls help a brother o...i get issues with accomodation o.i don search tire...no responses.,can u recommend ana apartment for me that will not be more than 200-250euros.
thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2014
kunlelikeme:
@kelly4top are you also in rhine-waal university?if yes pls help a brother o...i get issues with accomodation o.i don search tire...no responses.,can u recommend ana apartment for me that will not be more than 200-250euros.
thank you

Kelly is not in rhine waal.am sure you will get one soon.have u search through your school fb page?

To all new german visa holder,i congratulate u guys.please remember you need to renew your resident permit(8k euro or job contract)after your first permit is about to expire.please start looking for job immediately your work permit is issue.

Dont undermine the important of the german langauge when looking for job.start learning it as fast as possible.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2014
Generalkorex:

it depends on the course language. If your course language is english the entry requirement would be toefle or ielts. And if your course language is German then German language proficiency would be required.
And if the course language is both german and english 50/50 both would be required.

Rightly said.even if ur program is english taught,you need german language to be comfortable here

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=Damask post=27251399]Hello guys. Please, I was recently denied Canada Visa because of no travel history, coupled with one other reason. Kindly advise if Ghana is okay to disvirgin my passport. I will want to give Germany a trial next year as I av a sibling there. Thank u[/quot

You dont need travelling experienve to get german student visa.most of us here got our visa with virgin passport.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by olanshi: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2014

God bless Nigeria, God bless Deutschland!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kuzee(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Generalkorex:

ure absolutely right,my course is taught in english
so i will nid toefl.
if perhap fr d german lang i wil learn the course over there..
thanks fr d tip
Re: German Embassy And Visa by harrrry: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2014
I am for M.eng but from the site no toefl,gre etc or German language is required. Hope there will be no future problem?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please house, my friend is asking me for the sponsorship letter must the person be earning €1500 after tax deducted or before tax deduction? according to him must it be netto or grotto? Thanks guys.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
oladunwo:

Congrats bro, but are u telling us that NYSC certificate is not part of German visa requirements

Yes that is what I am categorically telling u. I did not av nysc cert obviously when I applied for my visa and did my interview . I was two weeks in Germany already before nysc cert came out so don't let any body bobo u. D v.o did not even ask me for any nysc related issues

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by SimplyAlfy: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
honourableseyi:

Bro, don't let your heart be troubled, believe in God because Philippians 1:6 says, being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the Day of Jesus Christ. To the merciful, God will show Himself merciful. You have used your precious time to attend, calm and solve a lot of people's problem; now is your turn to laugh; be very sure that God will attend to your case and issues. You will highly favoured. Every uncertainty in this journey of yours will be made certain. I believe in the power of prayers; if we can pray, we have God that will answer. The battle is not yours but that of the Lord; and He will fight your battle in the name of Jesus. Victory is yours. Go, eat and drink for there is abundance of great and good news coming your way. Shalom
AMEN and AMEN!!! to this all shall sing praises to GOD.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
nevilbot:

Yes that is what I am categorically telling u. I did not av nysc cert obviously when I applied for my visa and did my interview . I was two weeks in Germany already before nysc cert came out so don't let any body bobo u. D v.o did not even ask me for any nysc related issues
Thank u for the clarification and education. Go and flourish in germany, join u soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please house, where is BETTY, anyone with the current information about her condition and. Situation? I hope all is well with her
Re: German Embassy And Visa by SimplyAlfy: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
futurewise11:

Kelly is not in rhine waal.am sure you will get one soon.have u search through your school fb page?

To all new german visa holder,i congratulate u guys.please remember you need to renew your resident permit(8k euro or job contract)after your first permit is about to expire.please start looking for job immediately your work permit is issue.

Dont undermine the important of the german langauge when looking for job.start learning it as fast as possible.
Please I have always wanted to know and be sure on this ..... For a Study visa is the block acct(8k), will it be a yearly renewal or(as I heard from someone) after 2 years. Please if wouldn't mind I would need a guide( someone with the direct experience)to converse. With.Hugest thanks to all the contributors, participants,obeservers, clowns and the one/everyone who made-up and still keeping this thread alive and running.GOD bless us all and help fulfill our dreams, help rekindle dying flames help us continue to be there for the next person on and on it goes. #Thumbs up.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
kunlelikeme:
thank you
Guy, i contacted you and even gave you my fone number in Germany. Do you think i want to scam you. I told you i am in rhein waal uni and in Germany already. You failed to reply my message, i can even link you with Nigerian students in kleve cos i stayed there for a week before moving to kamp-lintfort or come to pick you at the airport. A ghanian student who is a member of this thread, who came in yesterday, is currently in my place and i picked him up at Düsseldorf airport.How much more will i not help my nigerian brother cos it was a nigerian member of this thread that helped me too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.