Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller (1129 Views)

My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Gadiola2(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
I've been following GidRedPillers post a lot on nairaland
When I was much younger i was a complete simp, always falling for empty threats from this lil'b!tches, but now I'm above that..........
Actually I'm not good at any thing girls, I'm a kind of a kid who grew up in the hood among niggaz, a hardknock life I will say, been to hell and back but my Mom has always been there for me, she's the only one I trust and her advice had saved me alot from this weird azz h#o's.
Once again GidRedPiller, I admire your courage for being outspoken and saying the naked truth to people out there, although some of your views are extreme for my liking but all the same, I'm wishing you the best.

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Keep hyping yourself with your alternate moniker. It is a common knowledge here that thegidredpiller has lost it and need therapy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Keep hyping yourself with your alternate moniker. It is a common knowledge here that thegidredpiller has lost it and need therapy
grin grin grin... Nah wa ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Gadiola2:
When I was much younger i was a complete simp, always falling for empty threats from this lil'b!tches, but now I'm above that..........
Actually I'm not good at any thing girls, I'm a kind of a kid who grew up in the hood among niggaz, a hardknock life I will say, been to hell and back but my Mom has always been there for me, she's the only one I trust and her advice had saved me alot from this weird azz h#o's.
Once again GidRedPiller, I admire your courage for being outspoken and saying the naked truth to people out there, although some of your views are extreme for my liking but all the same, I'm wishing you the best.

Cry me a River cry

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by TurnNewLeaf: 12:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Gadiola2:
tag his moniker correctly so he can be notified.
cc TheGidRedpiller
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wow, just seeing this.
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Wow, just seeing this.
grin

You're weird tho... and I honestly like it... unnecessarily desperate tho.
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2021
cry cry
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by revived2: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

grin

Baby girl angry
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by revived2: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Iyaebe:

You need brain therapy
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:
cry cry

Whats wrong? So many tears...
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:
Whats wrong? So many tears...

cry cry ... Bad Mood. . .
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

cry cry ... Bad Mood. . .
I'm sorry handsome! kiss

Don't be sad... Okay?

All your posts, you've been crying... embarassed
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm sorry handsome! kiss

Don't be sad... Okay?

All your posts, you've been crying... embarassed

Handsome kwa? sad

cry cry cry

and why are u sharinq peoples post upandan? sad
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Handsome kwa? sad

cry cry cry
Yes... smiley

You don't compliments?

I don't flatter, I only tell you what I honestly think... You remind me of someone in my past...

*Sighs
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:
Yes... smiley

You don't compliments?

I don't flatter, I only tell you what I honestly think... You remind me of someone in my past...

*Sighs

grin grin Oops! My bad. . Thanks my dear. . Sorry for actinq stranqe. . My mood swinqs alot
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

grin grin Oops! My bad. . Thanks my dear. . Sorry for actinq stranqe. . My mood swinqs alot
I know... grin

But if you feel down, I'm nearly always on Nairaland... smiley

Chat me up on a thread, I'll gladly derail it for the sake of cheering you up...

My little bull...
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:
I know... grin

But if you feel down, I'm nearly always on Nairaland... smiley

Chat me up on a thread, I'll gladly derail it for the sake of cheering you up...

My little bull...

Could have wrote this in my last quote buh i dnt knw how to say it. . angry
. I miss your posts. . You always entertain me with your prowess writinq skillz grin

m bored nw. . I aint seein any textrapper here. . I need to flex my thumb, it really been lonq i script a verse grin..

i wish you re a femcee. . Could flex thumb with you. sad
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Could have wrote this in my last quote buh i dnt knw how to say it. . angry
. I miss your posts. . You always entertain me with your prowess writinq skillz grin

m bored nw. . I aint seein any textrapper here. . I need to flex my thumb, it really been lonq i script a verse grin..

i wish you re a femcee. . Could flex thumb with you. sad
You're so sweet! I'm sorry.. I slept off last night... grin

I've been to lazy to write.. tongue

You love rap? grin
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:

You love rap? grin
You won't answer me now before it's too late.. be forming undecided
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:

You won't answer me now before it's too late.. be forming undecided
I haven't seen your question... Why would I form? Anyways, the reason I know so much about you... I did a little investigation... Your past posts... it was obvious...

I did it after you shouted at me...
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:
I haven't seen your question... Why would I form? Anyways, the reason I know so much about you... I did a little investigation... Your past posts... it was obvious...

I did it after you shouted at me...

Hmmm.. my past post, investigating officer. Be like say u take style like me oo.. but u haven't been able to figure out my old moniker tho cheesy
Lol u were doing more than urself that day na..

Where is ur location lemme see if we can holiday together cheesy
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:

tongue
Check ur email
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:

This girl so u already know me shocked abeg abeg edit ur comments pls... remove that alphabet shocked shocked
tongue

Ofcourse I do...
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:
tongue

Ofcourse I do...
U got mail
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by TMTR: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Yeah for real he is the only nairalander I would like to meet offline
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:

You love rap? grin

yea. . I love rap alot, and i love music. . And i love dancin too/

check this line below

am bored in writinq line/
same time a god in fiqhtin time/ grin
The fires in me is over burnin like a fliqhtenin nine / have been qivin you a brightin sign/ angry stay in touch with me, cuz av check all round NL Niqqas have been liking some 'chicks line' buh nobody is hypin mine cry
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Candidlady: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry and teddyjammy

will you people take your affairs outta this thread! Cant you folks see we are trying to pop REDpills here cheesy grin
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
revived2:

Baby girl angry

What?
Re: Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller by Gadiola2(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
They two lovers should stay off my thread grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Benefitted Since Buhari Took Over? / A Male Subscriber Sent Me 100k ($200) For Lunch When I Was Ill To Recover Fast /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.