Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here (587 Views)

Appreciation Post For The Gidredpiller / How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland... / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Funtobewith: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Some monickers like thegidredpiller
Davash222
Bigharddick
Certainly one of the most useless ones on here
More to the list

2 Likes

Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Ifiok21: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
No lies here
Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
I beg to differ OP...

Yes his words may sound demeaning, degrading and hurtful, but fact is, lot of what he says are true...

Personally, I think that guy has really been hurt by a female when he was younger, and on account of that he has a beef with every lady...

I perceive that he looks at every female out there from the lens of the past hurts he had to go through, and rather than say he's stupid, I'll say he should be pitied... I'll say he needs counselling and professional help undecided...

And besides sef...
Do you think it's wise to open a thread and call people names undecided...

5 Likes

Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Premiumwriter: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why do you think your opinion of his mental state of health matters to him or to any of us?

Like you just sat down in your room and think "hmm TheGidRedpiller is stup*d"

And so he's stupid or we should all believe this?

What if you are the stup*d one? For all we know stup*dity might be the reason why you created this thread without any empirical proof that the other party is stup*d.

6 Likes

Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Mjanee(f): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Why do you think your opinion of his mental state of health matters to him or to any of us?

Like you just sat down in your room and think "hmm TheGidRedpiller is stup*d"

And so he's stupid or we should all believe this?

What if you are the stup*d one? For all we know stup*dity might be the reason why you created this thread without any empirical proof that the other party is stup*d.

Blablabla pls shut up lipsrsealed
Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by odinson1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

3 Likes

Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Premiumwriter: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

this wasn't unexpected.

Women are incapable of logic undecided

5 Likes

Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by SarutobiEky(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Favfables1:
I beg to differ OP...

Yes his words may sound demeaning, degrading and hurtful, but fact is, lot of what he says are true...

Personally, I think that guy has really been hurt by a female when he was younger, and on account of that he has a beef with every lady...

I perceive that he looks at every female out there from the lens of the past hurts he had to go through, and rather than say he's stupid, I'll say he should be pitied... I'll say he needs counselling and professional help undecided...

And besides sef...
Do you think it's wise to open a thread and call people names undecided...
Op lack sense. It's very obvious.
Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by KingDash: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Funtobewith:
Davash222
Bigharddick
More to the list
stupid simp, them won open ya eyes but you're to blind to see. ijiot.
Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Mjanee(f): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=odinson1 post=109717767][/quote]

Ur fada
Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by odinson1(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Mjanee:

Ur fada

Your papa pikin
Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Mjanee(f): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2022
odinson1:

My papa pikin
wink
Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by obinna58(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Funtobewith:
Davash222
Bigharddick
More to the list
This is as a result of emotional incompetency

Calling people useless without reasons makes you the useless one.
Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Aaron12(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2022
obinna58:
This is as a result of emotional incompetency

Calling people useless without reasons makes you the useless one.

Exactly it is obvious.
Re: The-gidredpiller One Of The Most Stupid Male On Here by Truvelisback(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2022
No commess.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Women Cope With Aging stigma? / Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? / You can never go broke if you do this (#200k+ monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.