Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine (17997 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2021
malcom1X:

The virus has never been isolated in a lab so how do we know it's a Delta variant?

A PCR test does not identify variant, in fact the PCR test is a flawed test for Covid19.

Like I said do research on virus replication process and how it brings about mutations. I don't have energy cheers.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by meccuno: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2021
theysg:
This is definitely a counter to Nicki minaj's claims, Big Pharma battles.. It's all a mind game.
You know most of these Hollywood stars all work for the same Boss. The more they do this, the more it is more SUSPICIOUS as to why they want us to be vaccinated by all means. It then shows that there is something sinister.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by NinjaMetahuman: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2021
kurupt1:

Nobody said it's a scam but why these desperate push to get people vaccinated. They should allow people to make their choice

Is covid the deadliest disease in the world??
Even malaria kills more than covid in Africa
Thats cos malaria has treatment knobhead And it's not contagious.

Imagine if you can get malaria from just sneezing and some eople telling you not to take malaria drug because of the side effects or cos it has bill gate chips in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by kingthreat(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

I don't know if she lied about what happened, even the country government said they have done a search no such patient exists. But that's not the issue, the issue is the side effect being stated. A vaccine will not make your testes swell on any occasion. Its clearly a preexisting condition. There are so many things that can cause that to happen, the vaccine isn't one of them. If you understand how vaccine works I mean the general idea you will understand me better. Don't take my word for it go into any hospital or if you have a friend that's a doctor ask him about it.

You're making sense. But you are failing to admit that the time done for research has been short so far. I just got to hear that even if you have taken a vaccine, some countries insist you take their own form of vaccine. Let the side effects be well investigated.

The below is for your review.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119465/
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Elliot2(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

How will a vaccine cause swelling of the testicles? Agreed she isn't in the medical field but at least do some research before posting rubbish. If this was true how come this isn't widespread. Any medical profession will know this is a case of a preexisting condition and not because of the vaccine.
Don't be naive! Do you know the content of the vaccines? Several persons are whistleblowing that the vaccines contains graphenes which is very dangerous to the body. How about that? Why are you guys bent on neglecting those who go down with terrible side effects? Why is the media and big pharma not interested in their stories? Aren't those important in the data gathering to evaluate your experimental vaccine's efficacy?
Well, I know why! The depopulation drive is in top gear. Those who are stupid will fall.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Elliot2(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2021
kingthreat:

You're making sense. But you are failing to admit that the time done for research has been short so far. I just got to hear that even if you have taken a vaccine, some countries insist you take their own form of vaccine. Let the side effects be well investigated.

Do not take any of those vaccines.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by malcom1X: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

I don't know if she lied about what happened, even the country government said they have done a search no such patient exists. But that's not the issue, the issue is the side effect being stated. A vaccine will not make your testes swell on any occasion. Its clearly a preexisting condition. There are so many things that can cause that to happen, the vaccine isn't one of them. If you understand how vaccine works I mean the general idea you will understand me better. Don't take my word for it go into any hospital or if you have a friend that's a doctor ask him about it.

About the bolded, what Vaccines are you talking about here, the old Vaccines or the Covid 19 mRNA vaccines because I know the mRNA vaccines work differently and has never been used on humans before.

So when you tell him if he understand how Vaccines work. I want you to clarify. If you are mixing things up

3 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Elliot2(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2021
meccuno:
You know most of these Hollywood stars all work for the same Boss. The more they do this, the more it is more SUSPICIOUS as to why they want us to be vaccinated by all means. It then shows that there is something sinister.
These are all crisis actors.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Calitoscassius(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2021
How much did they pay him?

Anyway, i have taken the vaccine already, but i still in doubt about the whole thang.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Massiveglory:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww. See how miki minaj is being hoarded and brought down for seeking clarifications on a vaccine . I won't be Suprised if the young lady is killed or something of that nature. Wise up people. Wise up.

You should be the one to wise up.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Calitoscassius(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Reinaldo:

You should be the one to wise up.
Why should he wise up? Care to explain? Please!
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2021
malcom1X:

About the bolded, what Vaccines are you talking about here, the old Vaccines or the Covid 19 mRNA vaccines because I know the mRNA vaccines work differently and has never been used on humans before.

So when you tell him if he understand how Vaccines work. I want you to clarify. If you are mixing things up

They still work the same general way. Which is they introduced a non potent version of the virus into your system, your immune system recognises it as a foreign body and produce antibodies against it.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Elliot2(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2021
rottennaija:
would you be desperate to get your child a polio vaccine?
No. That is if Pfizer is one of the manufacturers. Have you forgotten what they did to northern children, and how they finally paid huge sum for damages. You think this is about your health, right? You think Bill Gates telling you beforehand how the world's population should be reduced to two billion people; the same man who talked about some super dangerous virus coming to ravage the world and how we should prepare; the same man that has several scandals to his name concerning medical malpractices. You trust the science that wants to reduce the world through genocide just to fight global warming. For you information, you are the global warming the elites are trying to contain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Elliot2:
Don't be naive! Do you know the content of the vaccines? Several persons are whistleblowing that the vaccines contains graphenes which is very dangerous to the body. How about that? Why are you guys bent on neglecting those who go down with terrible side effects? Why is the media and big pharma not interested in their stories? Aren't those important in the data gathering to evaluate your experimental vaccine's efficacy?
Well, I know why! The depopulation drive is in top gear. Those who are stupid will fall.

All these talk didn't explain how a vaccine can cause swelling of the testes when you have a way to make it make sense msg me. Till then goan fight the media and big pharma as they all want to kill you SMH.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Adadioranma79(f): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2021
For a vaccine like every other vaccines that you or people you know have taken before? Pls be calming down with all the unverified assumptions. I got vaccinated not cos I was bullied or forced, Its the right thing to do irrespective of your religions stand. Trust me, not all of us can afford the coat treatment of been infected with covid.

bluefilm:
The useless Chris has sold his soul to the Devil.

Unfortunately for him and his handlers, more and more people all over the world are finally waking up to the illuminati manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by 27Pushing30: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

How will a vaccine cause swelling of the testicles? Agreed she isn't in the medical field but at least do some research before posting rubbish. If this was true how come this isn't widespread. Any medical profession will know this is a case of a preexisting condition and not because of the vaccine.

Your question is very funny... you yourself I’m certain are not in the medical field.

You will just open your mouth yen yen yen as if you have a clue what’s in the vaccine.

All drugs infact food and ANYTHING that goes into your system has effects dummy and google VITT.

Don’t bully anyone into taking the vaccine... it’s their choice. There was skepticism about Polio vaccines but today Polio’s almost eradicated worldwide yet do you know how many people died and suffered during the early stages of the polio vaccine?

You can review the CDC link for further reading
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html

Lastly do you even know that YOU CANNOT SUE ANY of these companies making the vaccine if if negatively affects you?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by asamaigho(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

Answers to these questions are all online. They are desperate because of the rate viruses mutate. Even if the vaccine works 100% now, these mutations from those unvaccinated will eventually create a new strain of the virus that the 100% working vaccine can't stop. Hence why boosters will be needed for those new strains. So you see it will be a vicious cycle, even if they get the new strain under control, a new one could still emerge as it keeps infecting more people.

Covid is not a fun experience even if it doesn't kill you. The current vaccines are somewhat effective against the first few strains but new strains are formed constantly like the delta variant which the antibodies the vaccine gives you can't stop. That's why it's difficult to get a vaccine that works 100%. But the thing is those antibodies your body makes due to the vaccine you took will reduce the intensity of the symptoms you get even if the new strain gets you.

Going by Ur theory, the variants would have gotten to 50m by now.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2021
kingthreat:

If time of research is your point then it's very valid. Even till now research is still being done on these vaccine. But the emergency of the situation is why these vaccine were fast tracked. Yes side effects should be investigated, like I said the Trinidad government said they searched for the patient but they couldn't find him. Maybe Nicki can have him walk into a hospital so they can fully examine the situation. But at first looked its seems to be a preexisting condition.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2021
asamaigho:

Going by Ur theory, the variants would have gotten to 50m by now.

There are a lot of covid19 varient at there, this is not news. The reason delta varient is more talked about is because its the most contagious.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2021
27Pushing30:

Your question is very funny... you yourself I’m certain are not in the medical field.

You will just open your mouth yen yen yen as if you have a clue what’s in the vaccine.

All drugs infact food and ANYTHING that goes into your system has effects dummy and google VITT.

Don’t bully anyone into taking the vaccine... it’s their choice. There was skepticism about Polio vaccines but today Polio’s almost eradicated worldwide yet do you know how many people died and suffered during the early stages of the polio vaccine?

You can review the CDC link for further reading
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html

Lastly do you even know that YOU CANNOT SUE ANY of these companies making the vaccine if if negatively affects you?

I am in medical school for your information

All these symptoms you posted are related to vaccines that I can accept. Why do you think HIV and those with compromised immune system have to be spoken to. You think all these advice are given in limbo? Again simple understanding of how vaccine works will give you a clue as to what's inside it isn't rocket science. You that know whats inside the vaccine, tell me how it causes swelling of testes. Or even show me another person with this symptom.

But saying it causes swelling of the testes that's ridiculous. There are symptoms vaccine causes that once you see it you would know for sure based on their mechanism of action. While there are others that are clearly preexisting conditions.

And please where did I bully anyone to take the vaccine, please quote it. Anybody who talks about vaccination is bullying you to take it. Maybe check yourself if you have an issue. Take it don't take it it's your headache. Na your body.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by asamaigho(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

Natural immunity can't stop covid don't let anyone fool you. Yes it's possible you can be naturally immune to it but chances of that are rare. With no vaccine and no antibodies in your system, the virus will have a field day with your natural immune system.

About mutations, It's two ways bro. They can become weaker and also they can become more potent as seen in the delta varient. Mutations are unpredictable, but since they happen constantly as the virus replicates chances of getting a new more potent strain are high.
So mean d Vax cure d disease?.
Or are d Vax not there to produce immunity?

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Johel(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2021
asamaigho:

By Vax you mean vaccine? Or what? Please be clear
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by asamaigho(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

By Vax you mean vaccine? Or what? Please be clear

Yes na...what else
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Originalsly: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

But that's not the issue, the issue is the side effect being stated. A vaccine will not make your testes swell on any occasion. Its clearly a preexisting condition. There are so many things that can cause that to happen, the vaccine isn't one of them.

If you understand how vaccine works I mean the general idea you will understand me better.

Bro.... does mRNA vaccine contain a part of a virus like all other vaccines? ......when someone is injected ... is a part of a virus contained in the shot? Yes/No? Be clear on this before engaging in discussion.

@ topic .....Chris is a sell out. He should say how much he is paid to sell out his own people.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by asamaigho(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

There are a lot of covid19 varient at there, this is not news. The reason delta varient is more talked about is because its the most contagious.

Lol.
These things are difficult to defend without looking suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by asamaigho(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

They still work the same general way. Which is they introduced a non potent version of the virus into your system, your immune system recognises it as a foreign body and produce antibodies against it.

So u mean natural immunity doesn't produce antibodies?
Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro.... does mRNA vaccine contain a part of a virus like all other vaccines? ......when someone is injected ... is a part of a virus contained in the shot? Yes/No? Be clear on this before engaging in discussion.

They contain information that you cell will use to make a protein piece similar to that of the virus, your body then recognises this foreign body and does the needful. You weren't the one I replied so I don't know who is engaging in discussion with you.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2021
asamaigho:

So u mean natural immunity doesn't produce antibodies?
Nawa ooo

When did I make that statement please quote it
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2021
asamaigho:

Lol.
These things are difficult to defend without looking suspicious.

Exactly but a couple of the varient where spoken about on the news before delta arrived. You can also Google it
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2021
asamaigho:

These conclusions you are pulling I don't know where you are pulling them from. Vaccination prevents the disease in their theoretical form.

Or am I confusing you in some way, I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Shares 13 Years Throwback Photo / Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine / My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.