Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine (17999 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by asamaigho(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

When did I make that statement please quote it

My bad.
Many so called expert sell dis crap.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by kingthreat(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

If time of research is your point then it's very valid. Even till now research is still being done on these vaccine. But the emergency of the situation is why these vaccine were fast tracked. Yes side effects should be investigated, like I said the Trinidad government said they searched for the patient but they couldn't find him. Maybe Nicki can have him walk into a hospital so they can fully examine the situation. But at first looked its seems to be a preexisting condition.

The media is powerful. Several side-effects from the vaccine has been downplayed and unreported. DMX has been a crackhead all his life but his family attested that he took the vaccine a day before he had a heart attack. Nicki Minaj's account was immediately disabled by Twitter once she went counter vaccine before they re-thought and rescinded their decision. Don't believe everything they say. These peeps made you believe Taliban was evil, when Saudi runs a similar religious government. Good they are investigating the side effect. So far, I heard Moderna's the most viable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by mojeer678: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Massiveglory:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww. See how miki minaj is being hoarded and brought down for seeking clarifications on a vaccine . I won't be Suprised if the young lady is killed or something of that nature. Wise up people. Wise up.

Your head is there!

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by mojeer678: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
kingthreat:

The media is powerful. Several side-effects from the vaccine has been downplayed and unreported. DMX has been a crackhead all his life but his family attested that he took the vaccine a day before he had a heart attack. Nicki Minaj's account was immediately disabled by Twitter once she went counter vaccine before they re-thought and rescinded their decision. Don't believe everything they say. These peeps made you believe Taliban was evil, when Saudi runs a similar religious government. Good they are investigating the side effect. So far, I heard Moderna's the most viable.

You heard wrong!
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by GetMeRight: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
kurupt1:
My respect for Nicki Minaj increased when she started challenging this America govt why they should make a vaccine mandatory when the the people that got the vaccine are still coming down with covid

What happened to freedom of rights. There is something about that covid vaccine. Imagine this selfish wicked Nigerian government threatening that Nigerians get the vaccine ....... but the same government hoarded palliatives wickedly during lockdown when people were starving to death!!

Have you even seen that vaccine before you start claiming your freedom of rights? Rights that you don't even understand! Mtchewww
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by kingthreat(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
mojeer678:

You heard wrong!

You heard right
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by GetMeRight: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
kurupt1:

Nobody said it's a scam but why these desperate push to get people vaccinated. They should allow people to make their choice

Is it a crime when you urged to protect yourself. Most importantly to protect yourself from yourself (that's when ignorance takes over common sense). That's the same way people wouldn't want to watch and allow you to kill yourself.

Is covid the deadliest disease in the world?
No, but it kills faster than you could imagine! The death is horrible according to the survivors. They described it as if you're drowning in your own lungs. I'm sure it is something that no right thinking individual would want to experience.

Even malaria kills more than covid in Africa

And what are the age category of the most of the malaria victims? Children.
What are the age category of the most of the covid-19 victims? Adults.
And why malaria kills more? Because people don't take anti malaria drugs on time. That's why it kills more children.
But for covid-19, God helps you if you are infected with underlying medical issues
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
kingthreat:

Funny thing I just heard this stuff on this thread. Side effects are always investigated, the fact that we might try to dismiss as in this case doesn't mean it isn't investigated. The vaccine could have facilitated DMX heart attack but, I don't think its the main cause. He still had preexisting conditions that his body reaction to the vaccine might have pushed over the edge. I am just speculating on this, an autopsy will probably give a clearer picture.

Yeah modern is the most effective vaccine in terms of preventing covid19 infections. But other vaccine are slightly better than it in preventing serious side effects if you eventually get it.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
asamaigho:

These variants are even confusing, like d safrican and Indian variants....are these not d delta variant....am just asking.
Am finding it difficult to see d need for forced vaccination.

Those variants are not delta variant. Delta is more contagious than them and chances of being hospitalised increases with delta variant.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by GetMeRight: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bigchristo:
The question we should be asking government why didn’t they force us to collect Convid19 palliative during lockdown the way they’re trying to compel us to take the vaccines? Even if the rest of the world care about their citizens here in Nigeria government doesn’t care about you and I, except there’s an agenda they’re trying to push

I'm sure that you can't even walk into the hospital, request for vaccine and be given instantly. That's because I'm not even sure that vaccines are now plentifully available. So, what agenda are they pushing?
The rich and well connected people who have access to the vaccine are graciously taking it while the masses, the poor who don't have access even if they want it are afraid of the hidden agenda. Lol
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
asamaigho:

D thing is, I have spoken to a few of d proponents of d Vax, and they talk as if natural immunity is of no use.

You have to understand what natural immunity is for you to understand their point of view. Natural immunity is the immunity you are born with. If you aren't naturally immune against covid 19 which is the general case for majority of humans, you will get the virus. Now the degree of the symptoms you get will depend on the strength of your immune system and if it is compromised by other underlying conditions like asthma, diabetes, HIV, age and the likes.

So natural immunity is pretty much useless as it is very rare. What we can get now is acquired immunity, which you can get after recovering from covid as your body will start producing antibodies against it or through vaccines which helps your body produce antibodies before getting infected.

Hope I have broken it down for you.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Bigchristo: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
GetMeRight:
[/b]

I'm sure that you can't even walk into the hospital, request for vaccine and be given instantly. That's because I'm not even sure that vaccines are now plentifully available. So, what agenda are they pushing?
The rich and well connected people who have access to the vaccine are graciously taking it while the masses, the poor who don't have access even if they want it are afraid of the hidden agenda. Lol
You have a very shallow sense of reasoning, Let me get this straight is it paracetamol they’re going to give those they’re compelling to take the vaccines? Since your sense is not letting you know the vaccines are excess no one is taking them except some few individuals, Governor Godwin Obaseki openly said the numbers of vaccinated people are very low that’s why they wanted to make it compulsory vaccination for all council workers now if you don’t show your Card they won’t allow you into events centers for marriage and other occasions even deny you bank services, use your brain to think if the vaccines are scarce to get like you’ve earlier said do you think they will be forcing anyone to take them? Abeg go borrow sense. angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by faithfull18(f): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Getting vaccinated should be a choice unless there's something else they aren't telling us.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

Funny thing I just heard this stuff on this thread. Side effects are always investigated, the fact that we might try to dismiss as in this case doesn't mean it isn't investigated. The vaccine could have facilitated DMX heart attack but, I don't think its the main cause. He still had preexisting conditions that his body reaction to the vaccine might have pushed over the edge. I am just speculating on this, an autopsy will probably give a clearer picture.

Yeah modern is the most effective vaccine in terms of preventing covid19 infections. But other vaccine are slightly better than it in preventing serious side effects if you eventually get it.

Alright I get your points. Thanks for sharing
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Godszilla: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sorry please natural immunity are acquired by default becos it's natural doesn't meant its not acquired. A baby acquired his or her immunity from his/her parent. Through vagina birth,breast feeding these are ways the child acquire immunity. So as the baby grows expose to germs n microbes the child now independently develop this immunity. That's how we have been wired by God,these y they are called natural. Immunizations is to help the baby as the child is still vulnerable, it's like leaving an adult n a baby out in the cold the baby will died that's y the parent is there to protect the child.
Now for any sane person to discard natural immunity is like playing God. Humans av evolved and survive diseases by natural immunity and any1 now downplaying nature is criminal. Yes u take the vaccines which are in truth not really vaccine what they basically do is reduce hospitalizations and its symptoms. In effect vaccinated pple a basically asymptomatic c19 carrier that can still b infected n transfers. Furthermore becos d vaccine ain't nature they wane within months.
Plus the survival rate is still 99.7,the whole c19 is a total political mess that has muddle the truth and its forcing pple to question it,nothing wrong here that's what every reasonable humans shud do as u owe it to usef to ask.
jikins:

You have to understand what natural immunity is for you to understand their point of view. Natural immunity is the immunity you are born with. If you aren't naturally immune against covid 19 which is the general case for majority of humans, you will get the virus. Now the degree of the symptoms you get will depend on the strength of your immune system and if it is compromised by other underlying conditions like asthma, diabetes, HIV, age and the likes.

So natural immunity is pretty much useless as it is very rare. What we can get now is acquired immunity, which you can get after recovering from covid as your body will start producing antibodies against it or through vaccines which helps your body produce antibodies before getting infected.

Hope I have broken it down for you.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Godszilla:
Sorry please natural immunity are acquired by default becos it's natural doesn't meant its not acquired. A baby acquired his or her immunity from his/her parent. Through vagina birth,breast feeding these are ways the child acquire immunity. So as the baby grows expose to germs n microbes the child now independently develop this immunity. That's how we have been wired by God,these y they are called natural. Immunizations is to help the baby as the child is still vulnerable, it's like leaving an adult n a baby out in the cold the baby will died that's y the parent is there to protect the child.
Now for any sane person to discard natural immunity is like playing God. Humans av evolved and survive diseases by natural immunity and any1 now downplaying nature is criminal. Yes u take the vaccines which are in truth not really vaccine what they basically do is reduce hospitalizations and its symptoms. In effect vaccinated pple a basically asymptomatic c19 carrier that can still b infected n transfers. Furthermore becos d vaccine ain't nature they wane within months.
Plus the survival rate is still 99.7,the whole c19 is a total political mess that has muddle the truth and its forcing pple to question it,nothing wrong here that's what every reasonable humans shud do as u owe it to usef to ask.

What are you saying I am talking about the definition of natural immunity you are bringing your bias into it. Please Google what natural or innate immunity is. Immunity is of two types innate that is natural and acquired. Natural immunity is what you are born with shikena end of discussion. Any other form of immunity acquire as you go through life is acquired immunity, its not natural immunity. Nor dey bring God and your bias for vaccine and the politics of c19 as you call it. I am taking purely acedemics. Which is types of immunity.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by bepositive11: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
malcom1X:

This is where you are wrong man. They didn't create this Covid 19 Vaccines the old way they create Vaccines, this one is an mRNA vaccine, that's why people are against it, we don't know what other messages it has been programmed to send to the cells, it's clearly different from the one you explained there. Get more information on this.

True, some use the old technology but some don't. Anyway, I will learn more about the difference

But to be honest, people like you are frustrating. What else would pharmaceutical companies program into the vaccine? Ignorance is bliss. Lack of education will forever hold back humanity
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by bepositive11: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Krismas:
coolWrong! The vaccine is not taking small virus anything. The vaccine is not like traditional vaccines! Why do u tink people are complaining? The vaccine is something else very unrelated to the virus and does not help with the virus in ANYWAY

Some vaccines like Sinopharm use the old technology but vaccines like Pfizer use a new technology. Will learn more about it but please stop being ignorant

You really think companies and governments would invest in and promote vaccines that don't help with the virus in any way? My head is hurting. This is why Nigeria is so backwards. The level of ignorance is unprecedented
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
your education is waste a if you still think like herdmens.

I bet you believe cow urine cures malaria too.
coolU are an idiot. U white man boot-licker. Ordinary pour hot water on the useless foreign mask and watch Covid crawl out, this mumu cannot do it! But if white man say u shud wash ur bum-bum u will obey quickly! Even if it makes no sense, u will still obey. Mumu

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by NinjaMetahuman: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Krismas:
coolU are an idiot. U white man boot-licker. Ordinary pour hot water on the useless foreign mask and watch Covid crawl out this mumu cannot do. But if white man say u shud wash ur bum-bum u will obey quickly! Even if it makes no sense, u will still obey. Mumu
this mad fhucktard has problem with white but he speaks their language, he used gadget made by them to type the dumbest post ever and liter nairaland with stupid1ty.

Oh the irony cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
this mad fhucktard has problem with white but he speaks their language, he used gadget made by them to type the dumbest post ever and liter nairaland with stupid1ty.

Oh the irony cheesy grin grin grin
coolIndeed that’s where idiots come in. Worshiping the colonial masters. They put a stupid language on us! Retarded our social economic scientific cultural growth for 600yrs. Lied against our history and robbed us blindly of all wealth and dignity. And currently they are ACTIVELY destabilizing Africa. Behind all the wars disease hunger and poverty. Narrow minded fool like u IS EVEN GRATEFUL TO THEM FOR IT ALL? Soon u can’t wait to cross to Canada to go and be washing corpses where they will harvest ur organ without u even knowing and be using as experimental guinea pig, while u continue saying yes sir, yes sir, thinking urself to be lucky. In Benghazi, Gaddafi caught some white men, who claimed they came to immunize children against d six killer diseases, whereas they were actually injecting HIV into the children. If it were u, u will gladly receive the HIV and go away happily. Animal like u.

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by NinjaMetahuman: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Krismas:
coolIndeed that’s where idiots come in. Worshiping the colonial masters. They put a stupid language on us! Retarded our social economic scientific cultural growth for 600yrs. Lied against our history and robbed us blindly of all wealth and dignity. And currently they are ACTIVELY destabilizing Africa. Behind all the wars disease hunger and poverty. Narrow minded fool like u IS EVEN GRATEFUL TO THEM FOR IT ALL? Soon u can’t wait to cross to Canada to go and be washing corpses where they will harvest ur organ without u even knowing and be using as experimental guinea pig, while u continue saying yes sir, yes sir, thinking urself to be lucky. In Benghazi, Gaddafi caught some white men, who claimed they came to immunize children against d six killer diseases, whereas they were actually injecting HIV into the children. If it were u, u will gladly receive the HIV and go away happily. Animal like u.
[/s]you think I have time to read ediotic conspiracy theory garbage?

Think again dummy.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
bepositive11:

Some vaccines like Sinopharm use the old technology but vaccines like Pfizer use a new technology. Will learn more about it but please stop being ignorant

You really think companies and governments would invest in and promote vaccines that don't help with the virus in any way? My head is hurting. This is why Nigeria is so backwards. The level of ignorance is unprecedented
coolThis is the problem wit too know like u! Can u beat the pedigree of those condemning the vaccine as a HUGE SCIENTIFIC MISTAKE?? Dr Yeedon worked in Pfizer for over a decade developing vaccines! Wot do u know about Pfizer? Yet it was Yeedon that wrote a letter to the Israeli government begging them to halt the mass covid vaccination! Montagnier the man who discovered the HIV VIRUS has said the covid vaccine was actually made to FEED THE VIRUS, not treat it in anyway. How dare u tink u know more than this people?

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]you think I have time to read ediotic conspiracy theory garbage?

Think again dummy.
coolU and slavish mentality. The white man is ur god! I did not tell U conspiracy THEORY, I tell u conspiracy PRACTICAL. Pour hot water on the mask and see covid crawl out. Do dis and find sense

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by bepositive11: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Krismas:
coolThis is the problem wit too know like u! Can u beat the pedigree of those condemning the vaccine as a HUGE SCIENTIFIC MISTAKE?? Dr Yeedon worked in Pfizer for over a decade developing vaccines! Wot do u know about Pfizer? Yet it was Yeedon that wrote a letter to the Israeli government begging them to halt the mass covid vaccination! Montagnier the man who discovered the HIV VIRUS has said the covid vaccine was actually made to FEED THE VIRUS, not treat it in anyway. How dare u tink u know more than this people?

Go and Google Israel's covid cases and death rates. You'll see that they have an amazing record. Why is that? Because they went ahead with the Pfizer vaccine anyway

And your Yeadon isn't so credible after all. Check this article out https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/

I've included highlights below but I want to first say that, look, be careful about what anyone says. Do your own research and think for yourself. In the medical and academic field, there are protocols to maintain ethics but still, there's no guarantee that everyone will follow and remain ethical

As an ex Pfizer employee, why did he suddenly turn against them? Did he get bribed? It's very possible

Look at the stats around the world and decide for yourself. If you like, don't take the vaccine. I'm not a know it all, but I prefer to converse with people who use logic

There's too much ignorance on this forum. Imagine, people claiming that covid vaccines were produced to cause infertility. Isn't that madness? Governments around the world are fighting to save humanity yet ignoramuses are propagating ridiculous claims because they lack education.

Look deeper at anti vaxxers. More often than not, they are illiterates. The poorest of poors. This is why they remain in poverty

Show me how many wealthy anti vaxxers there are

Here are the highlights:

"He co-authored a lengthy article on a website called Lockdown Sceptics. It declared that the “pandemic as an event in the UK is essentially complete.” And, “There is no biological principle that leads us to expect a second wave.” Britain soon entered a much more deadly second wave."

" While Britain was still in its first lockdown last spring, he declared: “there is nothing especially virulent or frightening about covid 19 … it’ll all fade away … Just a common & garden virus, to which the world overreacted.” And he predicted in a subsequent tweet that it was “unlikely” the death toll in the UK would reach 40,000."

" In October, Yeadon wrote a column for the United Kingdom’s Daily Mail newspaper that also appeared on MailOnline, one of the world’s most-visited news websites. It declared that deaths caused by COVID-19, which then totaled about 45,000 in Britain, will soon “fizzle out” and Britons “should immediately be allowed to resume normal life.” Since then, the disease has killed about another 80,000 people in the UK."
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
bepositive11:

Go and Google Israel's covid cases and death rates. You'll see that they have an amazing record. Why is that? Because they went ahead with the Pfizer vaccine anyway

And your Yeadon isn't so credible after all. Check this article out https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/

I've included highlights below but I want to first say that, look, be careful about what anyone says. Do your own research and think for yourself. In the medical and academic field, there are protocols to maintain ethics but still, there's no guarantee that everyone will follow and remain ethical

As an ex Pfizer employee, why did he suddenly turn against them? Did he get bribed? It's very possible

Look at the stats around the world and decide for yourself. If you like, don't take the vaccine. I'm not a know it all, but I prefer to converse with people who use logic

There's too much ignorance on this forum. Imagine, people claiming that covid vaccines were produced to cause infertility. Isn't that madness? Governments around the world are fighting to save humanity yet ignoramuses are propagating ridiculous claims because they lack education.

Look deeper at anti vaxxers. More often than not, they are illiterates. The poorest of poors. This is why they remain in poverty

Here are the highlights:

"He co-authored a lengthy article on a website called Lockdown Sceptics. It declared that the “pandemic as an event in the UK is essentially complete.” And, “There is no biological principle that leads us to expect a second wave.” Britain soon entered a much more deadly second wave."

" While Britain was still in its first lockdown last spring, he declared: “there is nothing especially virulent or frightening about covid 19 … it’ll all fade away … Just a common & garden virus, to which the world overreacted.” And he predicted in a subsequent tweet that it was “unlikely” the death toll in the UK would reach 40,000."

" In October, Yeadon wrote a column for the United Kingdom’s Daily Mail newspaper that also appeared on MailOnline, one of the world’s most-visited news websites. It declared that deaths caused by COVID-19, which then totaled about 45,000 in Britain, will soon “fizzle out” and Britons “should immediately be allowed to resume normal life.” Since then, the disease has killed about another 80,000 people in the UK."
coolOga u are the one that have scanty facts. Not Yeadon. Yeadon was spot on abt Israel. Those trying to disqualify him, have no pedigree, faceless nobodies, hiding behind ministry of health. Yeadon was not bribed as u suggest, his not the only one rejecting the vaccine, Montagnier THE MAN WHO DISCOVERED HIV insisted the Covid vaccine is actually FEEDING the virus and that its a scientific mistake. Those men are not stupid. For Yeadon, there is a thread on Nairaland were lots of women confessed that the covid have changed their mensural cycle. Yeadon May yet be proved right. U have to be weary of western datas. They know how to fake figures. Wen Elbaradei told the UN that American and British data on Saddam nuclear activity were all forged! No one believed him, until no WMD was not found anywhere around Saddam’s faculties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
bepositive11:

Here are the highlights:

coolU completely off the hook, claiming anti vaxxers are poor. David Oyedepo is almost the richest pastor in the world, and he is fiercely anti-covid. Pastor Chris Oyakelomen, Pastor Chris Okotie extremely anti Covid. Kate sumaroni, Very educated nurse very anti vexxer. Montagneir has won a noble prize in medicine, very anti vexxer, Dr Stellar Immanuel-an American doctor, claims to have treated over 500 Covid cases WITH DRUGS. I have her video right now, claiming authorities have ordered her to stop using drugs for treatment. She also claims those who have died of Covid in America, were murdered, cos Covid is 99.9% treatable. Then Yeadon, also Kennedy Jr. these are educated rich bunch anti vexxers and there are multitudes of Whistle blowers as well, very knowledgeable anti vexxers, so wot u talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by malcom1X: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2021
bepositive11:

True, some use the old technology but some don't. Anyway, I will learn more about the difference

But to be honest, people like you are frustrating. What else would pharmaceutical companies program into the vaccine? Ignorance is bliss. Lack of education will forever hold back humanity

When I mean program in this context, I don't mean technology I mean biological.
When you are your research you comeback and tell me how frustrating I am.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by bepositive11: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolU completely off the hook, claiming anti vaxxers are poor. David Oyedepo is almost the richest pastor in the world, and he is fiercely anti-covid. Pastor Chris Oyakelomen, Pastor Chris Okotie extremely anti Covid. Kate sumaroni, Very educated nurse very anti vexxer. Montagneir has won a noble prize in medicine, very anti vexxer, Dr Stellar Immanuel-an American doctor, claims to have treated over 500 Covid cases WITH DRUGS. I have her video right now, claiming authorities have ordered her to stop using drugs for treatment. She also claims those who have died of Covid in America, were murdered, cos Covid is 99.9% treatable. Then Yeadon, also Kennedy Jr. these are educated rich bunch anti vexxers and there are multitudes of Whistle blowers as well, very knowledgeable anti vexxers, so wot u talking about?

You know what, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Keep not believing in covid. Keep not believing in covid vaccines. In fact, walk into a hospital covid ward without wearing any mask
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by bepositive11: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
malcom1X:

When I mean program in this context, I don't mean technology I mean biological.
When you are your research you comeback and tell me how frustrating I am.

Please tell me. What did they program into the vaccine? Infertility as others say? Tell me what you know

At the end of the day, the goal of vaccines is to minimize death rates and lessen the severity of symptoms. If you like, don't take it. That's your own problem
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by bepositive11: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Krismas:
coolOga u are the one that have scanty facts. Not Yeadon. Yeadon was spot on abt Israel. Those trying to disqualify him, have no pedigree, faceless nobodies, hiding behind ministry of health. Yeadon was not bribed as u suggest, his not the only one rejecting the vaccine, Montagnier THE MAN WHO DISCOVERED HIV insisted the Covid vaccine is actually FEEDING the virus and that its a scientific mistake. Those men are not stupid. For Yeadon, there is a thread on Nairaland were lots of women confessed that the covid have changed their mensural cycle. Yeadon May yet be proved right. U have to be weary of western datas. They know how to fake figures. Wen Elbaradei told the UN that American and British data on Saddam nuclear activity were all forged! No one believed him, until no WMD was not found anywhere around Saddam’s faculties

Israel has on of the lowest death rates thanks to the Pfizer vaccine.

As for mestrual cycle, there are lots of factors at play. Stress can affect it. Over exercising can affect it. Covid is still new so they'll have to do studies to understand how covid affects it

At the end of the day, the goal of vaccines is to minimize death rates and lessen the severity of symptoms. If you like, don't take it. That's your own problem
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by budaatum: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pierce008:
Vaccination is a matter of choice.....m

So is death, in this case at least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine / My Journey To The BBNaija House - Yousef (BBC Interview Video) / Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.