Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine (18014 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
DWJOBScom:
They will never listen
Last week so.eone almost lost his lungs to COVID luckily he could afford good health care in ikoyi then one poor struggling dude or lady won't take the vaccine or possibly try and use face mask
coolWhere do u tink Covid 19 come from? From the foreign masks. Pour boiling water on a new one and see Covid 19 crawl out live. Prolonged use of mask will make u sick. People vaccinated still catch covid and die of covid. Vaccine is USELESS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by CrestMan: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2021
quote author=DWJOBScom post=105988116]They will never listen
Last week so.eone almost lost his lungs to COVID luckily he could afford good health care in ikoyi then one poor struggling dude or lady won't take the vaccine or possibly try and use face mask
[/quote][/s]

Nonsense! You still cannot force people to take that nonsense vaccine

3 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Thats cos malaria has treatment knobhead And it's not contagious.

Imagine if you can get malaria from just sneezing and some eople telling you not to take malaria drug because of the side effects or cos it has bill gate chips in them.
coolThen why are u not WORRIED about cholera? With no potable water sources, lack of proper waste disposal, poor housing and open defecation. Cholera is more of a killer in the rural areas. In addition if covid were as infectious as u make it look, then 80% Nigerians wud have been sick by now

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Elliot2:
No. That is if Pfizer is one of the manufacturers. Have you forgotten what they did to northern children, and how they finally paid huge sum for damages. You think this is about your health, right? You think Bill Gates telling you beforehand how the world's population should be reduced to two billion people; the same man who talked about some super dangerous virus coming to ravage the world and how we should prepare; the same man that has several scandals to his name concerning medical malpractices. You trust the science that wants to reduce the world through genocide just to fight global warming. For you information, you are the global warming the elites are trying to contain.
coolWow! U very right. Pls if u have links on bill gates, share. Tanks
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2021
bepositive11:

There has to be more to the story. Taking the vaccine is just like taking a small amount of the virus to allow your body to build immunity against it.

If he got impotent cos of the vaccine, he would've anyway gotten impotent if he got infected with covid. There's more to it
coolWrong! The vaccine is not taking small virus anything. The vaccine is not like traditional vaccines! Why do u tink people are complaining? The vaccine is something else very unrelated to the virus and does not help with the virus in ANYWAY

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Elliot2(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Krismas:
coolWow! U very right. Pls if u have links on bill gates, share. Tanks
It is all on the net. I wonder why people don't learn. Pfizer has killed people with contaminated vaccines in the past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Originalsly: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

They contain information that you cell will use to make a protein piece similar to that of the virus, your body then recognises this foreign body and does the needful. You weren't the one I replied so I don't know who is engaging in discussion with you.

Simple question...yes/no......why the dodging? FYI .. this is a public forum.....whatever you post is open to comment by anyone without invitation and regardless of if your comment was directed to the individual.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by NinjaMetahuman: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Krismas:
coolThen why are u not WORRIED about cholera? With no potable water sources, lack of proper waste disposal, poor housing and open defecation. Cholera is more of a killer in the rural areas. In addition if covid were as infectious as u make it look, then 80% Nigerians wud have been sick by now
is cholera currently a pandemic or highly contagious?
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by rottennaija(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Elliot2:
No. That is if Pfizer is one of the manufacturers. Have you forgotten what they did to northern children, and how they finally paid huge sum for damages. You think this is about your health, right? You think Bill Gates telling you beforehand how the world's population should be reduced to two billion people; the same man who talked about some super dangerous virus coming to ravage the world and how we should prepare; the same man that has several scandals to his name concerning medical malpractices. You trust the science that wants to reduce the world through genocide just to fight global warming. For you information, you are the global warming the elites are trying to contain.
Well, I did not take Pfizer. And if I had the choice, I would have taken the Chinese Vaccines.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by bluefilm: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2021
Adadioranma79:
For a vaccine like every other vaccines that you or people you know have taken before? Pls be calming down with all the unverified assumptions. I got vaccinated not cos I was bullied or forced, Its the right thing to do irrespective of your religions stand. Trust me, not all of us can afford the coat treatment of been infected with covid.

Take your vaccine if you so wish.

You have the right to protect yourself.

But leave those who don't want to take the Trial Vaccine to do so too, if they wish.

What is so difficult about that?

If you insist that everybody must take the Trial Vaccine, then it is obvious that there is something VERY SINISTER behind the vaccine.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
is cholera currently a pandemic or highly contagious?
coolYes cholera is a local pandemic and has killed more people in Nigeria than covid 19

4 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by deleo16(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2021
grin
THEY dONT want you to THINK and ASK questions MEDIA is number one control tool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08QvVxjJM4Q

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by DWJOBScom(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Krismas:
coolWhere do u tink Covid 19 come from? From the foreign masks. Pour boiling water on a new one and see Covid 19 crawl out live. Prolonged use of mask will make u sick. People vaccinated still catch covid and die of covid. Vaccine is USELESS

I can't believe someone typed this!!
Come on
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by DWJOBScom(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2021
deleo16:
grin

This is false
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Originalsly:

Simple question...yes/no......why the dodging? FYI .. this is a public forum.....whatever you post is open to comment by anyone without invitation and regardless of if your comment was directed to the individual.

I answered your question just that you aren't medically inclined to understand it. Give my reply to someone in the medical field to explain to you.

Yes you can reply my post but don't dictate to me how I should have a conversation with someone else. If you want me to explain things a certain way you ask not dictating as if you dey buy data for me.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I can't believe someone typed this!!
Come on
cool Sitdown there and be speaking English! Why not try it? I did and am telling u PRACTICAL. Foreign masks is filled with Covid 19

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by DWJOBScom(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2021
Krismas:
cool Sitdown there and be speaking English! Why not try it? I did and am telling u PRACTICAL. Foreign masks is filled with Covid 19

Do you know we now produce mask in Lagos and you don't have to wear this one and use the face shield

This is false
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by NinjaMetahuman: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Krismas:
coolYes cholera is a local pandemic and has killed more people in Nigeria than covid 19
First of all, I don't know why you are attacking my message without contradicting it.
Because there is cholera or malaria, does that mean we shouldn't care about covid?

1, There is is over 250k confirmed cases of covid in Nigeria in the last 20 months and over 2600 deaths as against less down 100k suspected cases and less down 1100 death in the same period. Emphasis on suspected cases and not confirmed cases like covid.

2, Covid is more contagious as it jumps from human to human unlike cholera that comes from a particular source.

3, There is cholera, why are you not encouraging people not to take cholera treatment or tell people to continue to drink dirty contaminated water like anti vaxxers and anti maskers have been doing?!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by kadiri3(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
DWJOBScom:
They will never listen
scammers only in Lagos covid 19 is real

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by kadiri3(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2021
DWJOBScom:

And other diseases too and it is sad
The other day , a colleague clearly had COVID-19 and didn't believe it , trust his wife to kick him out of the house till he got tested and it was COVID-19 and the stupid dude was asthmatic o.
He almost lost his life to covid and the wicked part of people is even with the knowledge he had COVID-19, he kept coming to the office - very wicked person.
who u think will believe ur lied story only the gullible will believe u

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by kadiri3(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Bigchristo:
You see the different between someone who grow up in a civilized country? Bella’s Smhurda went to fight the doctor who Make his Convid19 test public while Chris Rock personally announced this to his fans two different mindsets and different orientations about life.
and u believe this one?
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by malcom1X: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

They still work the same general way. Which is they introduced a non potent version of the virus into your system, your immune system recognises it as a foreign body and produce antibodies against it.

Guy stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by Krismas(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Do you know we now produce mask in Lagos and you don't have to wear this one and use the face shield

This is false
coolThe useless experts are saying the CLOTH MASKS are not effective against covid. Meaning the surgical looking type is wot works? I have just showed u wot came out of those mask. It filled the bowl. I only kept two on the mask for screen shot and u say its false? Wot u have not tried!
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2021
malcom1X:

Guy stop deceiving yourself.

Pele oh
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by NinjaMetahuman: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Krismas:
your education is waste a if you still think like herdmens.

I bet you believe cow urine cures malaria too.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by nelsonoba: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

How will a vaccine cause swelling of the testicles? Agreed she isn't in the medical field but at least do some research before posting rubbish. If this was true how come this isn't widespread. Any medical profession will know this is a case of a preexisting condition and not because of the vaccine.

You are the one that hasn't been paying attention. Over 600,000 people have been officially reported as suffering from one severe adverse effect or another after taking the vaccine in America. Over 14,000 people have died after taking the vaccines and suffering a severe adverse reaction in America. Some of the adverse reactions included heart inflammation, so it should not be a surprise to you if Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend had an inflammed testicle after taking the vaccine. And by the way, those figures I quoted above are official figures for USA alone, it doesn't include figures from other countries where similar things are happening. Google VAERS official statistics in America to see the statistics for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by jikins(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2021
nelsonoba:

You are the one that hasn't been paying attention. Over 600,000 people have been officially reported as suffering from one severe adverse effect or another after taking the vaccine in America. Over 14,000 people have died after taking the vaccines and suffering a severe adverse reaction in America. Some of the adverse reactions included heart inflammation, so it should not be a surprise to you if Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend had an inflammed testicle after taking the vaccine. And by the way, those figures I quoted above are official figures for USA alone, it doesn't include figures from other countries where similar things are happening. Google VAERS official statistics in America to see the statistics for yourself.

Doesn't change the fact of my question. Well lemme put it like this how many of those side effects recorded in the US were testicular swelling? When you have that data let me know.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by EQRELOADED1: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by asamaigho(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

These conclusions you are pulling I don't know where you are pulling them from. Vaccination prevents the disease in their theoretical form.

Or am I confusing you in some way, I don't understand

D thing is, I have spoken to a few of d proponents of d Vax, and they talk as if natural immunity is of no use.
Re: Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine by asamaigho(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
jikins:

Exactly but a couple of the varient where spoken about on the news before delta arrived. You can also Google it

These variants are even confusing, like d safrican and Indian variants....are these not d delta variant....am just asking.
Am finding it difficult to see d need for forced vaccination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man / Timaya Calls Out Deadbeat Dads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.