Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. (14295 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Bunmhi(f): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Life no balance joor, the person I like no like me and the person wey like me I no like

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na so. As soon as you discover that you are not your type's type, walk away cos no matter how hard you try, you won't fit in. They will always look out from their type and look for a reason to walk away from you when they find on. But the funniest thing is that when they too might not be their type's type. LOL
Las last, we are confused.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Ladycewhy(f): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes I was going to add that part. Not all deficiencies can be corrected or improved on and not all deficiencies are deficiencies bt rather preferences. Bt even at that some qualities can make up for certain preferences.
I suppose you are referring to "inner beauty" and character .

Answer me this, will inner beauty make you marry a dwarf, as in a real dwarf?.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I suppose you are referring to "inner beauty" and character .

Answer me this, will inner beauty make you marry a dwarf, as in a real dwarf?.

Lol I do understand u bt what i was trying to say is while there are preferences not all are deal breakers, for instance the issue of dwarf u raise I will assume u mean shorter than u and not a real dwarf rite? Some gals won’t marry a shorter guy bt some might still go for same height because of other certain qualities even tho their preference is a taller guy.

Another scenario is complexion, u can’t change ur complexion bt u cud end up liking a complexion u normally don’t like cos of a certain quality present in the person.

I don agree some preferences are non negotiable tho. It must be there. Lol

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kingpele:
I he will never disappoint you ,he will led you to throughout every stage of your life ,submit to Jim and live

Him
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Lol I do understand u bt what i was trying to say is while there are preferences not all are deal breakers, for instance the issue of dwarf u raise I will assume u mean shorter than u and not a real dwarf rite? Some gals won’t marry a shorter guy bt some might still go for same height because of other certain qualities even tho their preference is a taller guy.

Another scenario is complexion, u can’t change ur complexion bt u cud end up liking a complexion u normally don’t like cos of a certain quality present in the person.

I don agree some preferences are non negotiable tho. It must be there. Lol
I said real dwarf oga.

Some qualities no matter how good can never override preferences. We both agree on that part.

Humans are really strange I tell you. In as much as I get what the op is saying,there is high possiblity that someone will get hurt on this type issue, it takes lots of maturity and contentment to actually appreciate and value the one that is not your type even though you are their type.

Fate only smiled on a few to find their type who also finds them as their type.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by AutoChick4U(f): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Nah to manage sure pass.
Seriously. Chai but its not easy. Why can't one love and be loved without stress
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I said real dwarf oga.

Some qualities no matter how good can never override preferences. We both agree on that part.

Humans are really strange I tell you. In as much as I get what the op is saying,there is high possiblity that someone will get hurt on this type issue, it takes lots of maturity and contentment to actually appreciate and value the one that is not your type even though you are their type.

Fate only smiled on a few to find their type who also finds them as their type.

Many people meet their types Type pls. I don’t settle for lesser than I really want even just casually dating. Secondly there not bad or crazy about rejection, u will reject and some will reject u it’s completely fine. There are more than a million other people who are ur type and ure their type atleast based on my experiences sofar. I get mostly what I want and I’m sure I’m not every ones type. undecided

I’m sure the op is talking about obviously things like height, dwarf and all that extreme rubbish bt rather unknown reasons which are actually known to observant people.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
jaxxy:

Many people meet their types Type pls. I don’t settle for lesser than I really want even just casually dating. Secondly there not bad or crazy about rejection, u will reject and some will reject u it’s completely fine. There are more than a million other people who are ur type and ure their type atleast based on my experiences sofar. I get mostly what I want and I’m sure I’m not every ones type. undecided

I’m sure the op is talking about obviously things like height, dwarf and all that extreme rubbish bt rather unknown reasons which are actually known to observant people.
Unknown reasons yet divorce rates keeps going up, if people actually beat the unknown reasons stage to get their type, that's 50% of compatibility test passed dont you think? undecided
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Unknown reasons yet divorce rates keeps going up, if people actually beat the unknown reasons stage to get their type, that's 50% of compatibility test passed dont you think? undecided

50% compatibility is not good compatibility rate for marriage or even a relationship. Anything below 70% is doomed to fail and only good for casual relationships, hookups or friendships.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Acebrain28(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Spot on!
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
jaxxy:

50% compatibility is not good compatibility rate for marriage or even a relationship. Anything below 70% is doomed to fail and only good for casual relationships, hookups or friendships.
Alot of things make up compatibility, unknown reasons is more like the hardest part , that thing that can make you like or dislike someone for no reason. It's worth taking 50 percent of the contributory factors.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by jaxxy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Alot of things make up compatibility, unknown reasons is more like the hardest part , that thing that can make you like or dislike someone for no reason. It's worth taking 50 percent of the contributory factors.

The u don’t know urself or what u want. Many people fall into this categories and mess up their partners and relationships.

U have to know who u are to a large extent and what u want to delve into a relationship or marriage. Unknown reasons like I said earlier or only unknown to the less observant. undecided
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
jaxxy:

The u don’t know urself or what u want. Many people fall into this categories and mess up their partners and relationships.

U have to know who u are to a large extent and what u want to delve into a relationship or marriage. Unknown reasons like I said earlier or only unknown to the less observant. undecided
whether known to the observant or unknown to the less observant,the outcome is the same =rejection.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Go for whosoever appreciates you genuinely.

This one no be my type, that one no be my type,,,, na im make Pocohantas settle for an ancestor las las.

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by ProJectAnatot(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kingpele:
Hahaha well it believe strongly that every one who truly desire a soul mate ,this is what I understand as your type,most first of all live the way he desired from his partner,If u are a womanizer ,don't seek for a faithful partner until you quit your immoral lifestyle ,if u are lazy don't expect a hardworking partner ,be the best version of what u seek in your spouse and pray and be watchful u will get it,I met lots of girls before I met my wife ,as someone from a very comfortable background all I got was leeches Bcuz then I got money easily from home ,so I spent it anyhow in my university days but I realized that when I met my wife every thing changed for me ,I no longer desire to go to club because she's well mannered, she has this soft way of getting me to change my mind with every wrong decision I want to do in her presence ,I felt something I never felt for any girl ,she is reason I gave my life to Christ ,it above sixteen years I met her and ten years of marriage ,I want to share this to young people ,try to be close to God bcuz he will never disappoint you ,he will led you to throughout every stage of your life ,submit to Jim and live

I like this your post grin. Thanks for sharing and may God give me a good woman for me also.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Mrscarter(f): 3:31am On Sep 21, 2021
bukatyne:

What was your type then?

I used to always go for bad boys.
Boys who partied all d time boys who got high boys who were in trouble with the law n boys who always attracted lotsa other women n therefore cheated alot. The really nice looking guys. Pretty boys.
And the sweet faithful ones i dumped within a day or two. I was young n foolish. sad
Wbu?
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by ikorodureporta: 5:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Bellotelli:
In other words, stay with someone that loves and appreciate you more.

In other words someone is still "not your type"
If he/she cares & u don't care nkor??
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by bluefilm: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Toks2008:
The irony of attraction is so intriguing and a mystery at the same time.

You come across someone who sees you as the type h/she will love to be with but you say the person is not your type...then you start looking for your type upandan and when you eventually find your type, you get to realize that you are not the type of your type. No be juju be datgrin

This is the situation many find themselves but the heart wants what it wants so the never ending crazy circle goes on and on. And this is also the reason why many people especially ladies remain single for a very long time cos their case is even more complicated. In most cases, a lady will see her type of guy yet will only wish, hope or pray he approaches them and when a random guy who is not their type approach them, nah wahala.

One thing i know for sure is that only very few people come across their type who also see them as the type they desire and many marriages out there are combos of someone marrying another who is not really the type they desire so i strongly believe that it is better to accept the person who sees you as his or her type and configure your mind-set to see such as your type than to be with your type who is trying to configure his or her mind to see you as their type .

Am i even making sense this early morning? Abeg make i go baff commot.

Life has always been that way.

Everybody will just have to settle in one way or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EROTIC: The Housemaid's Diary / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.