Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. (14294 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by PheelzAlmighty: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Inside life
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by KellyFORMAT(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Ki
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2021
When u are a spec u are always ur types Type. Lol

When Sm1 saying ur not my Type what do u think they mean Toks2008?

That should worry u more than the rejection itself. Why are u nobody’s type or ur type’s type. To me that means a deficiency of certain qualities or attributes.

A probable Solutions is Make sure ure a Spec. grin Then u can make demands on who u want and even when u want. If not take it as u see am angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Udodiri01: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Typewriters

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by iconnecta(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
aww
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Go for whosoever appreciates you genuinely.

This one no be my type, that one no be my type,,,, na im make Pocohantas settle for an ancestor las las.

6 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Oweku: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
angry

Your type no dey NAIJA and u no get visa to go see your type... No b wahala b that?
phr0nesis:
As I de here so, my type na them Beyonce, Amber Heard, Kim Kardashian kind of beauty but make I bend if any of them go want me grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by AutoChick4U(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Most times those who love me genuinely, I don't love and the ones I love don't love me back genuinely. Wo life no balance las las, if I see d one that loves me genuinely, I go manage.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by AutoChick4U(f): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

This one no be my type, that one no be my type,,,, na im make Pocohantas settle for an ancestor las las.
will you appreciate them genuinely? That's d question bro
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
will you appreciate them genuinely? That's d question bro

Yes, I will. I can't speak for others though. God forbid I beg a person to marry me by fire by force. One would likely continue to beg him/her not to leave even in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Drone95(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:
The irony of attraction is so intriguing and a mystery at the same time.

You come across someone who sees you as the type h/she will love to be with but you say the person is not your type...then you start looking for your type upandan and when you eventually find your type, you get to realize that you are not the type of your type. No be juju be datgrin

This is the situation many find themselves but the heart wants what it wants so the never ending crazy circle goes on and on. And this is also the reason why many people especially ladies remain single for a very long time cos their case is even more complicated. In most cases, a lady will see her type of guy yet will only wish, hope or pray he approaches them and when a random guy who is not their type approach them, nah wahala.

One thing i know for sure is that only very few people come across their type who also see them as the type they desire and many marriages out there are combos of someone marrying another who is not really the type they desire so i strongly believe that it is better to accept the person who sees you as his or her type and configure your mind-set to see such as your type than to be with your type who is trying to configure his or her mind to see you as their type .

Am i even making sense this early morning? Abeg make i go baff commot.
The word" type"appears like 20times in this write up.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by walkingshadow911: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
las las, women don't marry their type, they marry who is ok and ready, and they goan cheating with their type at any given opportunity.

like my married ex is still pestering me...

wahala be like buhari trouser, e no dey reach ground.

lemme get back to work asap

5 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Ladycewhy(f): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
jaxxy:
When u are a spec u are always ur types Type. Lol

When Sm1 saying ur not my Type what do u think they mean Toks2008?

That should worry u more than the rejection itself. Why are u nobody’s type or ur type’s type. To me that means a deficiency of certain qualities or attributes.

A probable Solutions is Make sure ure a Spec. grin Then u can make demands on who u want and even when u want. If not take it as u see am angry
Not all deficiencies can be corrected.

A lady wants a guy taller than her, or light in complexion, dental makeup

Or a guy wants a lady of certain height, with certain burst size or complexion.

Some things are not just black and white,there is purple and sky blue too undecided.

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Goddyj(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
For this particular topic, we're all victims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by qtguru(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Bellotelli:
In other words, stay with someone that loves and appreciate you more.

I prefer that, I'm moved by someone who cares and thinks about me, that's not my mother.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Mryacks: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:
The irony of attraction is so intriguing and a mystery at the same time.

You come across someone who sees you as the type h/she will love to be with but you say the person is not your type...then you start looking for your type upandan and when you eventually find your type, you get to realize that you are not the type of your type. No be juju be datgrin

This is the situation many find themselves but the heart wants what it wants so the never ending crazy circle goes on and on. And this is also the reason why many people especially ladies remain single for a very long time cos their case is even more complicated. In most cases, a lady will see her type of guy yet will only wish, hope or pray he approaches them and when a random guy who is not their type approach them, nah wahala.

One thing i know for sure is that only very few people come across their type who also see them as the type they desire and many marriages out there are combos of someone marrying another who is not really the type they desire so i strongly believe that it is better to accept the person who sees you as his or her type and configure your mind-set to see such as your type than to be with your type who is trying to configure his or her mind to see you as their type .

Am i even making sense this early morning? Abeg make i go baff commot.

@ the bolded, Kai so spot on...

Nice.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by phr0nesis(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oweku:
angry

Your type no dey NAIJA and u no get visa to go see your type... No b wahala b that?
Lol
Na like this my pocket de eye me anytime I start to wish

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
okay. You yourself sees someone as your type, buhh this person is trying to configure or reprogramme his/her mind to accommodate you as his/her type.
If this person in question goes by your advice, then there won't be no relationship.
say a lady sees you as her type, buhh she's not your spec. So going by your advise, are you saying she should just settle for you who's struggling to reprogramme your mind to accommodate her?!
hell'no.
It's complex and at the same time simple!
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by pansophist(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
As I see it, most people go for who they find attractive first, then hope that the person will be good to them. They endure, compromise and try to work things out when it's clear the person is a demon. Feelings come before sense.

The ideal formula is to be with someone that is good and treat you like the next best thing, then try to love them. And you can love them if you want to, emphasis on "if you want to". Its easy to fall in love with someone that is genuinely good and loves you to the best of their ability. This is the formula our parents did, hence their marriage lasted longer than ours.

When you build a relationship on feelings, or because he makes your pussi/deek tingles, I can tell you now now free, that it's a recipe for failure. And your refusal to accept this fact makes the failure more catastrophic. The good news is that people realise this as they grow older, but what a tragedy it is for a full grown adult to still be fooling around because because he/she is a slave to feelings, instead of being a master of it.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by mrdharkchild(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
How you see yourself is one thing and how others see you is another thing. Other people talk about you behind your back so it's not easy to know how others see you. Even more difficult if you are rich because most people will indulge you with what you want to hear.

Most people have an OVER inflated view or and UNDER inflated view of themselves (physically and mentally). **It's actually better for people to underestimate you though

So if you are wrong about what type your are yourself, then you'll be wrong about who you think your type is. Girls especially have a generic view of what they think their type is - Tall, dark, handsome, rich, romantic etc. Sounds familiar? That's what all girls want based on what they think is cool to have or what their friends will think is cool. Thats why they end up all going for the very same scarce type of guy, making it very easy for us, and we obligingly fvck them and move on to the next dreamer.

**Sometimes its good to put yourself in state that you can almost have an out of body experience. For example smoking some good weed (this is for medicinal purposes. I'm not recommending habitual weed smoking. Weed is a drug and should be used accordingly, with the right dose, for the right purpose). In such a state you can almost see yourself for what you are and see others for what they really are. It's a spiritual things when it's done well. Your head go reset small.

I liked your post because I can relate to it.. especially out of body experience part. The problems in this country is way too much, especially when u now have a woman enlisted init.
Getting high just buy u a time out from reality. And most times, you'd be glad you did.

When ever I get rejected/disappointed, I just get high play my CODM, Jonz and go to bed.

Worrying has never solved my problems

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Toks2008(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

[img]https://c./nACpev5xBesAAAAC/michael-jordan-mj.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol Wo everybody just dey craze
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Toks2008(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Most times those who love me genuinely, I don't love and the ones I love don't love me back genuinely. Wo life no balance las las, if I see d one that loves me genuinely, I go manage.

Nah to manage sure pass.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by bukatyne(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mrscarter:

Took me a long time to realize that my type wasnt good for me n that it wasnt really what i wanted afterall. My type now is the complete opposite of what it was wen i was really young

What was your type then?
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by bukatyne(f): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
How you see yourself is one thing and how others see you is another thing. Other people talk about you behind your back so it's not easy to know how others see you. Even more difficult if you are rich because most people will indulge you with what you want to hear.

Most people have an OVER inflated view or and UNDER inflated view of themselves (physically and mentally). **It's actually better for people to underestimate you though

So if you are wrong about what type your are yourself, then you'll be wrong about who you think your type is
. Girls especially have a generic view of what they think their type is - Tall, dark, handsome, rich, romantic etc. Sounds familiar? That's what all girls want based on what they think is cool to have or what their friends will think is cool. Thats why they end up all going for the very same scarce type of guy, making it very easy for us, and we obligingly fvck them and move on to the next dreamer.

**Sometimes its good to put yourself in state that you can almost have an out of body experience. For example smoking some good weed (this is for medicinal purposes. I'm not recommending habitual weed smoking. Weed is a drug and should be used accordingly, with the right dose, for the right purpose). In such a state you can almost see yourself for what you are and see others for what they really are. It's a spiritual things when it's done well. Your head go reset small.

@bold:

Beautifully said.

A lot of people don't even know themselves, what works for them or their value in the sexual or relationship market.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Not all deficiencies can be corrected.

A lady wants a guy taller than her, or light in complexion, dental makeup

Or a guy wants a lady of certain height, with certain burst size or complexion.

Some things are not just black and white,there is purple and sky blue too undecided.

Yes I was going to add that part. Not all deficiencies can be corrected or improved on and not all deficiencies are deficiencies bt rather preferences. Bt even at that some qualities can make up for certain preferences.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Juicy001: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
So o in essence what you're saying is
You're not the type of your type even when your type is not really your type?
Abi?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Youngpo413: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:

"Wettin be the use if you are with your type wey dey do like sey e dey do you favour by being with you?"

hmmm.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by witworth(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na double wahala for deadibody be that.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by micxwell(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Did she grin
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by pocohantas(f): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
micxwell:
Did she grin

Lol. I wonder why he thinks I “settled”. Can we say Regina Daniels “settled” for Ned? That is a full spec right there. Ancestors are a spec. Some like them young, some like them old(er).

6 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by micxwell(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I wonder why he thinks I “settled”. Can we say Regina Daniels “settled” for Ned? That is a full spec right there. Ancestors are a spec. Some like them young, some like them old(er).
cheesy I knew mention you was intentional there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thorn In The Flesh / Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.