Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video (26189 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Kwara Residents Groan As Projects Nominated By Saraki Abandoned / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by meetgaya: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is the state that was fighting over hijabs are digging for water with their bare hands.

This is what they should have fighting for not hijabs
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by samwheel(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Futurez:
God Created Blacks with leftover materials after creating whites. I may end up marrying a white girl. This suffer is spiritual throughout black world.

Bros, I no understand o.
E b like say na blacks kill Jesus o.
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by halimzytohfresh(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Abdul05:
Those women were fulani migrants that travelled from Oyo state to kwara state not yorubas (serious)

That particular area is outside kwara state (l am telling you the truth)
There are not fulanis.These are the nupes. From patigi local government of kwara state.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by Bbbwings: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Futurez:
God Created Blacks with leftover materials after creating whites. I may end up marrying a white girl. This suffer is spiritual throughout black world.
grin grin
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by Bbbwings: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
These ones are not yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Okokobioko! grin

And a NL from that enclave but based in Lagos will come here to claim lagosian grin

Bro i dey those trenches like this , that goddamn place no be kwara o . na some lost tribe village in a jungle somewhere undecided
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by gflames89(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Abdul05:
Those women were fulani migrants that travelled from Oyo state to kwara state not yorubas (serious)

That particular area is outside kwara state (l am telling you the truth)

They are part and parcel of kwara. Na Tapa dem dey speak. The major tribes in Kwara states are Yoruba,Tapa,and fulani.....
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by FashionCookie(f): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
SirBlack999:
I didn't know Kwara was a fulani state. Wow.
The dominant tribes are Yoruba, Fulani and Nupe.
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by Virus99: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
lolu2019:
warrior mah foot.u think we don't know the story of that coward.bullshit.mind u,I'm Yoruba.
Dindinrin Afonja is the name of a warrior. He used to be the Commander in Chief of the Oyo Empire military.

You didn't get much quality schooling did you ?
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by Michmood555(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Speak for yourself, bros!
You're suffering does not mean all black people are suffering, neither does it mean all white people are enjoying! You obviously haven't heard of some whites pcalled "White Trash". #InferiorityComplex

No, you didn't. Was just trying to help you feel less worthless. I guess i expected much from a creature made with leftover sand, combined with Inferiority complex and a single digit IQ. Buh bye!
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by Gfskw: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Really
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by tamdun: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
geemd434:

Are you saying there are no Yorubas who are poorer than this
Are you saying there are no people in ur family that are poorer?
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by siant: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Futurez:
Who is this oponu?
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by chinene1(f): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Who is their local government chairman? Who represents them in the house of rep?
It's alarming that a lot of places do not have access to clean drinking water when there are so many affordable options the government can implement. From wells to boreholes to Renagua atmospheric water generation www.renagua.com. I can't even imagine how these people cope.

These people only get a visit from government officials when its election time.
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by Akuruoulo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
tamdun:
looking for any opportunity to insult yoruba people, watch the video and listen to their language, what makes them yoruba? Is it the language/culture or what?
Be calming down bro.
U and ur BROTHERS will not leave a stone unturned if it was mentioned to be Igbos

Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by optionalY09: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
oyatz:

How will secession automatically transform every parts of Nigeria to a first world country?

This is more of wishful thinking than realities.

because the parasites is concentrated
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by Obamaofusa: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
lolu2019:
warrior mah foot.u think we don't know the story of that coward.bullshit.mind u,I'm Yoruba.
fulani terrorist
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by seunayantokun(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Give them little money that can't give them two meals and see them defending their oppressors.
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by DaddyRochie1642: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mavor:
There's nothing as worse in this life as a self-hating coon. You think some whites don't have it rough too in parts of the world? Be there deceiving your self. Make sure you bleach yourself like Michael Jackson. Mu-mu.

Oga perfectionist, shebi you see how you're insulting this person unprovoked, hope you're not a nut-case grin
Re: Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video by Pumpumking: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2021
chinene1:
Who is their local government chairman? Who represents them in the house of rep?
It's alarming that a lot of places do not have access to clean drinking water when there are so many affordable options the government can implement. From wells to boreholes to Renagua atmospheric water generation www.renagua.com. I can't even imagine how these people cope.

These people only get a visit from government officials when its election time.

^^kaiiii, please can i kisss u twise or can i hug u twise or can i date u or can u get hug plus get extra kiss? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Other 2023 Presidential Aspirant Is As Serious As Tinubu? / I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.