Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic (6338 Views)

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by franklingud(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
All these are showing the characters of man in fallen state.
Give your life to Christ and give your life a meaning.

1 Like

Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by sunnedee2: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Parrie:
sigma male is just a combination of an introvert and an alpha male. Their zodiac sign is mostly aquarius.

Are you a psychologist??
You are so spot on!
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
siofra:
We have probably heard of alpha male and beta male but have you heard of Sigma male?

For those who don't know who an alpha male is, an alpha male is a dominant, assertive, protective, oftentimes successful, leadership type man or male. Alpha males are confident and the type of men that women are supposedly attracted to. While a beta male is a man who is less competent or desirable than an alpha male. Beta males are seen by society as weak and many times the type of men, women are supposedly not attracted to but they are not as bad as the Zeta male which is the lowest of the lowest. There are others which include the gamma and omega males which are all lower than the alpha male which is at the head of the hierarchy.

A Sigma male is a male who doesn't fit into the hierarchy but still manages to be attractive. They don't even care. They share some characteristics with alpha males but they do things their way and are non-conformists. Sigma males are supposedly more attractive to women because they seem independent. Sigma males detest authority and will bow down to no one, they usually have an air of mystery surrounding them and are highly intelligent.

Here are some of their characteristics:
1. Intelligence: Sigma males are very intelligent and tend to be analytical and critical thinkers, they are often very creative and think outside the box.
2. They are independent: Sigma males usually don't rely on people and so tend to be self-sufficient.
3. They don't feel the need to conform to any societal pressure.
4. They are usually quiet and spend time with themselves.
5. They value their freedom a lot and that's probably why they love traveling.
6. They avoid bowing down to authority.
7. They are not social butterflies.
8. Their MBTI types are usually INTP, ISTP, and INTJ.
9. They are usually redpilled from birth or an early age.

Beta male is not bad? So why did NL guys hap on beta males?

Or is that where their Redpill textbook stopped?

Besides, why would a lady think a rebellious man is a good mate especially for the long term?
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Truvelisback(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stigma male.

Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Introvertmemer(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Have you heard of SUGMA
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by HitRun(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
siofra:
Some of them will come here and lie that they are sigma males. We are waiting.

Name that came into existence because of me cool cool

It's just that I don't like bragging. That is how the character feature of avoiding spotlight was birthed. kiss
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by neyoohhh: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
bukatyne:

Beta male is not bad? So why did NL guys hap on beta males?

Or is that where their Redpill textbook stopped?

Besides, why would a lady think a rebellious man is a good mate especially for the long term?

Alpha f.ucks beta bucks.

1 Like

Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Tedpgrass: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
What has been described as Sigma earlier, borders on those with poor EQ and posits alongst the Autistic Spectrum spectrum..

What is it with labelling btw??

Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Stone03: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Seems you just mentioned 70% of my dispositions here.
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
OP, you're calling me out... You're 100% on point..

I'm an INTJ-A
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by whemmytopsy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Parrie:
Depression is their worst enemy
Guy where did you get all these info from.... You describing me, even my zodiac sign... Aquarius.
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by CrystalSpark(m): 5:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Malawian:

Cancer!!

Cancer that can’t keep their emotions in check?

Shift abeg!

Classic Aquarius traits that OP just outlined.
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Malawian(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2021
CrystalSpark:

Cancer that can’t keep their emotions in check?

Shift abeg!

Classic Aquarius traits that OP just outlined.
Really. Yes, Cancer can be emotional until he is fed up. Then you see the Alpha/Sigma in him. This still continues what the topic is about.
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Devgru: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2021
siofra:
We have probably heard of alpha male and beta male but have you heard of Sigma male?

For those who don't know who an alpha male is, an alpha male is a dominant, assertive, protective, oftentimes successful, leadership type man or male. Alpha males are confident and the type of men that women are supposedly attracted to. While a beta male is a man who is less competent or desirable than an alpha male. Beta males are seen by society as weak and many times the type of men, women are supposedly not attracted to but they are not as bad as the Zeta male which is the lowest of the lowest. There are others which include the gamma and omega males which are all lower than the alpha male which is at the head of the hierarchy.

A Sigma male is a male who doesn't fit into the hierarchy but still manages to be attractive. They don't even care. They share some characteristics with alpha males but they do things their way and are non-conformists. Sigma males are supposedly more attractive to women because they seem independent. Sigma males detest authority and will bow down to no one, they usually have an air of mystery surrounding them and are highly intelligent.

Here are some of their characteristics:
1. Intelligence: Sigma males are very intelligent and tend to be analytical and critical thinkers, they are often very creative and think outside the box.
2. They are independent: Sigma males usually don't rely on people and so tend to be self-sufficient.
3. They don't feel the need to conform to any societal pressure.
4. They are usually quiet and spend time with themselves.
5. They value their freedom a lot and that's probably why they love traveling.
6. They avoid bowing down to authority.
7. They are not social butterflies.
8. Their MBTI types are usually INTP, ISTP, and INTJ.
9. They are usually redpilled from birth or an early age.

INTP
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Devgru: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Parrie:
sigma male is just a combination of an introvert and an alpha male. Their zodiac sign is mostly aquarius.
quite true
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by SlimmB(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Lol
I don’t know why but this topic seems very funny to me
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Shaolin0147(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2021
This guy's are just defining my character and qualities calling it sigma male

ALL they've listed here(both siofra and parrie) are my exact characters
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Hayee(f): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Siofra what you said was true oooo cheesy grin grin grin

They are already claiming sigma male grin grin
Just use small grammar and hyping to explain beta male you will see how they will automatically change grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by dontrulee: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
I am nobody else.
I am myself!
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
I do have a lot in common with sigma. Quite interesting.
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by bepositive11: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
siofra:

For those who don't know who an alpha male is, an alpha male is a dominant, assertive, protective, oftentimes successful, leadership type man or male. Alpha males are confident and the type of men that women are supposedly attracted to.

I used to think this too, but I've come to realize that alpha males are the weakest. They are very insecure. They put up a facade to cover up. They're not protective, they're controlling, manipulative, and deceitful
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Jeon(f): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hmmmmmh

Everyman is now Sigma male.

There is not one zodiac sign that is strictly associated with the Sigma Male.However, we have some signs that are close enough with characteristics to define what a Sigma acts like.

The sting
Seagoat
Lion
Centaur

But sea goat possess the characters because they don't give a fuvk and are too busy to even notice.
Let me add the weight because they are fake and unpredictable.

Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by tosaino95(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Parrie:
And Virgo i am a sigma male.
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by tosaino95(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Parrie:
They are full of sympathy, but can be brutal when they are on revenge mission.
You know sigma too much.
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by tosaino95(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Malawian:

How am i just knowing of this category? always though i didn't conform to any thing i know of. This is exactly me, painful thing is babes tend to think you are a simp until you change it for them. grin grin
and the most funny thing about sigma male is that don't overdo and try overshadow them at the that time the person will meet his/Her Doom from sigma male.
like what i did to someone at workplace now eh the person is respecting because he doesn't expect the action from me.

1 Like

Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Another bs society is using to divide u people. Alpha, beta, gamma, zeta or sigma just be u and be true to urself. Redpill, bluepill, purple, black or green pill God knows I don't associate or conform to such labels. I live my life my way guided by experience, instincts and wisdom... Just don't be anybody's fool undecided

1 Like

Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by ezeugo1677(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
siofra:

You're not even female, stop lying.

If she is not female... may be transgendered , she might be... ��
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by tosaino95(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
kushercain:

Mostly virgo Element usually earth
you can say it again.
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by AoifeNightfall: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Queen Siofra on the beat! ✌️

Haters gon' hate tongue
Re: We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic by fattprince(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
kushercain:

Mostly virgo
Element usually earth
I don't think it's zodiac sign based. I'm Aries and I am all what she wrote there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Your Crush Know! / What Do Girls Expect When They Rock Guys In The Club ??? ( My Experience) / My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.