Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man (22934 Views)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by 190: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2011
fork adict:

Yes because shes very real. and i hear (from reliable sources) that she can fork very very well.

chineke!! 190 has suffered angry angry
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by member479760: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2011
most will become husbandless if bend on these questions.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by 190: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2011
^I tire

Iyatrustee wan just deceive all the single ladies undecided

and tru tru the mugu's go fall for her tricks angry angry
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
what about these questions would make you husbandless for crying out loud
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by BABE3: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
Sorry OP, when should this Examination be given to the guy? First date or second date?-- Because, I, as an examiner will need time to mark his script. There alot of people taking the exam in my case so, I'll need to plan ahead.  smiley

Also what is the passing grade? Are there any bonus questions?
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin use your discretion ma lady!
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by 190: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
BABE can i ask you 3 questions!!
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by forkadict(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

really? shocked shocked shocked
Yep
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by BABE3: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
190:

BABE can i ask you 3 questions!!

Sure!
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by LongOne1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
What happened to waiting for the man to feel comfortable enough with you, before revealing his innermost thoughts?

I know if you ask me those questions, I will tell you exactly what you want to hear based on my perception of you. Making sure it does not affect any of my current ‘interests’
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by pinkrex(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2011
Well ill just tel her what will sound good to her ego. shes gotta boast of her man positively, grin grin grin
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ long one, the questions arent for the first date now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by LongOne1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ long one, the questions arent for the first date now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hmm, fair enough.

Err, would still be tempted to lie my way through as opposed to my taking the initiative. Then again, the truth would depend on how comfortable I am with the relationship.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by vislabraye(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2011
Job interview on one hand; marriage interview on the other. Great questions. I can alsways ask mine too wink
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by OCCULTIST(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
Number 14. Does he go downtown on a lady? Is very important,as every lady love this act of love making but 95% of them are shy to express their feelings and desire to their man. Infact this is the most important in any relationship
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by forkadict(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
OCCULTIST:

Number 14. Does he go downtown on a lady? Is very important,as every lady love this act of love making but 95% of them are shy to express their feelings and desire to their man. Infact this is the most important in any relationship

Says who? You? You mean your opinion should be accepted by all of us as FACT? SMH
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by pepperoni(f): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
@poster, may the gods bless you, you have spoken well!!!
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by miracle4(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
SOME PASTORS TODAY NEVER TOLD THEIR CO. (WIFE, GF,FF) THEY WILL BECOME ONE IN FUTURE>>>>>>LAUGING>>.SCREENING AND ADMIRING THIS POSTER>>>>
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by ezme(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2011
@OP

nice post, really good questions,
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Iyineda(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
How about starting with: do you love me?
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by vislabraye(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2011
What will you do with the answers to the questions??

Ada Igwe's mum knows she's the forth wife of Fash but still went about with the marriage. What question was she asking him ?

Buttom line, if a man has enuf doe, the number of questions reduces smiley
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by dederocs(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
sista-jay:
Some men just dont like talkin( na action dem want) bout their past, kinda hard to know!!
is dat ur real pic?
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Emmaowolabia(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
The only way to get along weldone is to know the path along. I hope ladies will learn to do d right things. U are dating a man and he cant tell u somethings u need to know about him yet u stick ur neck in there. These question only help u to know him better and understands his actions. Any attempt to avoid them calls for caution.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
iyatrustee:
1. What are his personal goals cos most times, women get in the way of a man's personal goals. truth is, not all of his goals involve you as they were formed long before you came on board.

2. What his childhood was like cos it holds the key to understanding why he is the way he is
3. What are his Insecurities. Discuss and find out early before it pops up in future
4. What career path he is interested in. it helps prepare your mind for long trips away from home or even staying or working late.
5. What are his expectations in the relationship
6. What he cant stand. most relationships fail becos the woman spent the whole time doing what the guy hates
7. Does he like or want children
8. What his past relationship was like. if he has moved on or he is still carrying the baggage from the bad experience
9. His views on spirituality. religion matters to some while it doesnt to some others. it is important to find out if you will accept them into your life with the beliefs they have.
10.what he expects from his patner
11.His Relationship with his family and friends cos they all contributed to shaping him to who he is today and would be a major factor in how he treats you.

* this took time to put down. Pls do not derail angry angry angry angry

This is brilliant my lady... I'll save this somewhere...
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by BAMMZ(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
iyatrustee:
1. What are his personal goals cos most times, women get in the way of a man's personal goals. truth is, not all of his goals involve you as they were formed long before you came on board.

2. What his childhood was like cos it holds the key to understanding why he is the way he is
3. What are his Insecurities. Discuss and find out early before it pops up in future
4. What career path he is interested in. it helps prepare your mind for long trips away from home or even staying or working late.
5. What are his expectations in the relationship
6. What he cant stand. most relationships fail becos the woman spent the whole time doing what the guy hates
7. Does he like or want children
8. What his past relationship was like. if he has moved on or he is still carrying the baggage from the bad experience
9. His views on spirituality. religion matters to some while it doesnt to some others. it is important to find out if you will accept them into your life with the beliefs they have.
10.what he expects from his patner
11.His Relationship with his family and friends cos they all contributed to shaping him to who he is today and would be a major factor in how he treats you.

* this took time to put down. Pls do not derail angry angry angry angry
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by catalan15(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
Odunnu:
Love you too Mr Cork.
Sorry sha, I dont think you are good enough to be my baby dada
Funny...
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by akaahs(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2019
As if they have the foresight to ask the above questions. Most Nigeria ladies don't even know what the want talkless of asking somebody questions.
I could remember my two failed relationship, all of them complained that I asked too many questions.

1 Like

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Kipaji: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
These are the questions for the simp she wants to marry.
Did she ask these questions to the guy who took her virginity? Did she ask the questions to her one night stands? Did she ask these questions to the dudes she fvcks on the low? Did she ask these questions to her side dudes?
No. But you, the mumu, have to go through the whole examination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Is It All About Sex???? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.