Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man (22932 Views)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MsPotato(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2011
190:

shocked shocked

Why that face?
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MMM3(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2011
15. Can he lick ur Womanliness when u re M,
u know what i mean. angry
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by sexylogan(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2011
M M M 3:

15. Can he lick your Womanliness when u re M,
u know what i mean. angry

16. does he like recieving head? tongue
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:30pm On May 28, 2011
sexylogan:

16. does he like recieving head? tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by morayoj(f): 7:31pm On May 28, 2011
17. When was the last time he was tested?  too much stuff going around.  i'ma need some medical records.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by sexylogan(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

wat's wrong my dear? i know of a couple that had to split cuz he

cudnt "go down on her" (give her head)

morayoj:

17. When was the last time he was tested?  too much stuff going around.  i'ma need some medical records.

lol. . .
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:41pm On May 28, 2011
sexylogan:

wat's wrong my dear? i know of a couple that had to split cuz he

cudnt "go down on her" (give her head)

You sure it wasn't the other way around?  lipsrsealed You men love some head and talking about getting some head.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by sexylogan(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You sure it wasn't the other way around?  lipsrsealed You men love some head and talking about getting some head.

that's how it happened. u shudnt be pressured to do wat u dont want do. i hope ur

bf doesnt try to force u against ur wil.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MrsChima1(f): 8:14pm On May 28, 2011
sexylogan:

that's how it happened. u shudnt be pressured to do wat u dont want do. i hope your

bf doesnt try to force u against your wil.

BF?  Forced? Against my will?  Pressured into what I do not want to do? Hee hee.  grin grin grin 
I will excuse you because you don't know.  Koyoke will tell you I am not easily forced nor pressured.   wink

If I am ever pressured or forced to do that.  Trust and believe it will be bloody and messy. (clicking incisor teeth)
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by sexylogan(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

BF?  Forced? Against my will?  Pressured into what I do not want to do? Hee hee.  grin grin grin 
I will excuse you because you don't know.  Koyoke will tell you I am not easily forced nor pressured.   wink

If I am ever pressured or forced to [b]do that.  Trust and believe it will be bloody and messy.[/b] (clicking incisor teeth)

lol, okay. take it easy.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Tricici(f): 9:19pm On May 28, 2011
M M M 3:

12. How long is his pen*s.
M M M 3:

13. How long does he last on bed (sex) without alcohol.
deniyor:

14. Does he go downtown on a lady?

Yea they know these answers by heart!!!
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Somaliland(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2011
^^Well the first one is easy since most if not all black people have big packages. I guess its more of a question to a asian. lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MrsChima1(f): 10:26pm On May 28, 2011
sexylogan:

lol, okay. take it easy sha.

grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue : smiley
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Mynd44: 7:31am On May 29, 2011
When did a relationship become JAMB
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by 190: 9:10am On May 29, 2011
^ i tire undecided
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by guess1109(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2011
Really those numerous questions shocked
Omo don't get it wrong,if u ask and he tells u the answers u want to hear nko?
I prefer u checking out those things urself and deciding if u can cope or not but asking him? nahhhhh
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 12:22am On May 30, 2011
most times we try to figure it out ourselves, we get it all wrong! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by toyemz(f): 1:19am On May 30, 2011
@poster
what if he lies on every question
especially about the spirituality part
or the childhood
career path
his past relationship
abeg men lie about everything especially when they want to impress

thanks though,very good pointers for ladies to first ask questions, and then do detective work and then compare notes
thanks a brunch
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by uthamaputi: 2:05am On May 30, 2011
now only i know this,
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2011
grin OP's thread has been Officially DERAILED!! grin
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Bigwig1: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2011
Nyc 1 @ poster
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2011
hmmn, nice for a woman to try to know what's on a man's mind. Some dont bother,others dont think its important until he says: I promised myself never to change.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by MMM2(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2011
op

i asked my BF dose question,
he did answer any of dem.

Dose it mean he dont luv me? angry
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by Blazay(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2011
Instead of asking. . . go find out yourself. Avoid 419 'tories'!
Do you own investigations. . . under G! kiss
Then compare to what he tells ya. wink
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by sayso: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2011
why not 1000 questions?
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2011
maybe you edit it to accomodate the other 989 questions on ur mind cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by forkadict(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2011
@ Iyatrustee. More questions for you:
1. What is his favourite sexual position?
2. How many round can he go in one night? You'll agree with me that this is necessary so as to avoid compatibility issues.
3. His views about rimming, exhibitionism, voyeurism and other crazy sexual practices.
My point iya trustee is that there are too many questions to ask. And if i may ask what even made you restrict 'the questions' to eleven

@ 190(f) darling, please can i ask you the following questions?
1. What is your favourite sexual position?
2. How many round can you go in one night?
3. What are your views about rimming, exhibitionism, voyeurism and other crazy sexual practices darling? Please get back to me, i need to know,
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2011
very true fork addict. many more questions than just the eleven. but then, the eleven are somehow the most important ones that came to my mind.

Sexual positions, how many rounds etc are not issues that should constitute a problem normaly. his views on other crazy sexual practises should be handled carefully cos its a delicate issue.

are you now proposing to 190(f)? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by forkadict(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2011
iyatrustee:

very true fork addict. many more questions than just the eleven. but then, the eleven are somehow the most important ones that came to my mind.

Sexual positions, how many rounds etc are not issues that should constitute a problem normaly. his views on other crazy sexual practises should be handled carefully cos its a delicate issue.

are you now proposing to 190(f)? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes because shes very real. and i hear (from reliable sources) that she can fork very very well.
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by iyatrustee(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2011
really? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man by oladayo042: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2011
kokoye:

Do I have to be sincere in my responses 
True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things Men Want In A Woman / Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked / Guys Is It All About Sex????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.