Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note (1422 Views)

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note by Linadinna: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
It would be recalled that the actress called out Janemena over an affair with her ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri, which now places a threat on the marriage of the dancer.

Tonto Dikeh, in a just released video mocks Jane Mena following the leak of her bedroom tape with Kpokpogri.

"I never fccked anybody over that didn't see it coming; all I have in this world is my balls and my words, and I'll use it till I die," she said.

Click Below To Watch The Video

https://youtube.com/shorts/wLjmXpiHNNs?feature=share
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note by Linadinna: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note by walkingshadow911: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
tell me whatcu gon do when they come for you.
The fear of tonto is what again...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tonto is wicked sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note by Mightymosco: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Not suprised ..she always reacting to evryting like chemical
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
She said her balls, is it bobs own asking for an ofe mmanu friend
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note by Kobicove(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
What do you people hope to gain by spreading lies? undecided

(1) (Reply)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women / Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? / What Do I Stand To Gain From This Life As A Shy Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.