Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids (60535 Views)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by ylaa(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thank God she came back alive.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by sulaak(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
dasparrow:
The grass is not always greener on the other side but when you try to tell Africans that, they don't listen. So let them go and see things for themselves. After all, who no go, no go know. She is a pretty lady by the way. I wish her the best and hope things work out for her.

She is a useless and lazy woman.....

Wanjiku narrated that she started interacting with a group of ladies whom she would party with, in Saudi and it was in this process that she met her first Sudanese lover who impregnated her.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please someone remind me again that Chinese proverb.. That when a woman fail to get sense wetin again dem talk say na e go suffer? cheesy grin grin

I pray Kenya govt will come to her aid.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Kaiser20: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Limassol:
Are you suggesting Africans shouldn't migrate abroad?
To some Africans everywhere naa Abroad. Some people used their savings to migrate into one frustrating country all in the name of Jakpa.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Many African females are made to belief their purpose in life is just to open leg from animals and shoot out kids they can't care for.

In 2021, if you as a female stay on your own, will you die?

I thank the white man and intelligent white women for education, feminism and colonialism.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by highbee02: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is what happen when u have nothing to offer in a relationship/marriage than to open your legs.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by BluntCrazeMan: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Sapphire will not like this statement
That one sef dey live a suffering life..
Imagine hating men..
Then she will continue to be frustrated in her life, because she will never stop coming across men.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
dasparrow:
The grass is not always greener on the other side but when you try to tell Africans that, they don't listen. So let them go and see things for themselves. After all, who no go, no go know. She is a pretty lady by the way. I wish her the best and hope things work out for her.

Grass is not greener in those countries not the western world
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Benprass(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

The FUTURE is what again? grin

Buhari lol
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by tunary(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

The FUTURE is what again? grin
The future is RED
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
dasparrow:

Continue reading Jason's on nairaland you hear
They'll finish you with negative story
Who told you it's not greener on the other side
So one person's story is enough to judge abi
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Babalola0920: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
HER ABUSIVE HUSBAND
NOW BECOME MISERABLE WITHOUT THE ABUSIVE HUSBAND
DON'T BECAUSE OF YOUR CURRENT SITUATION CONDEMNED THE SITUATIONS HUSBAND NO GOOD NA ONE SIDE NOW THE HUSBAND DON COMOT HAND FOR HER MATTER
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by deedondavi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lord please help her
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by themanderon: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Is it possible for lightening to strike the same place twice? If it does then something is wrong then.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by RightChannel: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
smileyEven In Holy Land Of Muhammad
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
bepositive11:

Again, please find out her life story. I bet you, when you do, you'll be more understanding and empathetic

We're all born innocent. What separates us from her? Our life circumstances and experiences
. You reason with emotions men with this flaws can't go far .

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Gfskw: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
That’s green enough
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by chaloskyx: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
WHEN YOU WERE PARTYING AND HAVING FUN IT WAS SWEET NAA SO SVE US YOUR TEARS THE ONLY PERSON I PITY IS YOUR KIDS AS THIS HARDSHIP WAS FORCED UPON THEM BY YOUS SELFISH LIFESTYLE

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by BennyDGreat: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
deedondavi:
Lord please help her

Amen
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by chinchum(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sudan 2 : Kenya 0
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2021
She's really a stupid dumb daft lady, let's even agree that your husband was a jerkshit, but you remember that you left kids behind and was still living recklessly in the condition you were in.
There's something more sinister or really stupid about this lady.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by CoolAmbience(m): 1:04am On Sep 22, 2021
Kaiser20:
Jakpa Team will not like this news at all.

Lol.

Na person wey never go abroad before dem dey deceive. Jakpa is not entirely a bad idea, but it is not always as people think it.

E no get where life easy.

If you dey where you dey, where you no dey, go dey hungry you.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Bifwoli: 1:42am On Sep 22, 2021
sojayy:

Drop it like it's hot ! Bitter truth
But that "truth" doesn't apply to some of us though.And in fact not everyone gone abroad is a show off type.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by bepositive11: 3:52am On Sep 22, 2021
corike:
. You reason with emotions men with this flaws can't go far .

What does emotions have to do with understanding that people become who they are as a result of their experiences? It's not emotions. It's logic

If you were brought up differently, do you think you'd be the same person you are today? If you had different parents, if you experienced childhood trauma, would you be the same?

It's logic not emotions. It's having empathy to put yourself in other people's shoes and understand where they are coming from
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by bepositive11: 3:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again with the unfounded generalizations ! undecided
Not all children who grow up under dysfunctional conditions end up dysfunctional adults. I am proof of this. undecided

I should add "some". It depends on the severity. I am proof of this
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by bepositive11: 4:00am On Sep 22, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

instead of focussing on that woman, focus on the poor kids she abandoned,;focus on the husband she abandoned, focus on the 2 extra kids she got abroad while she couldnt even fend for herself.... explain to me how having kids by Sudanese bastard dudes gonna solve any problem she may have?!

again, i dont care about her life, i only care about what she did.... she could have divorce her huisband, put up her kids with her parents/family, then go abroad to try to make a better life for herself...and if/when it didnt work, just come back home. instead she went all the wrong ways about this whole thing.

i can never be understanding with people who do wrong, while we all know what doing right entails. now she has 5 kids and is right back to square one, lets see how she will manage.

My point is we have to get to the root of the problem. Until she deals with the underlying problems that led her to make those decisions, she won't make any progress

That's the thing with dysfunctional families. It's a cycle. Children from dysfunctional homes end up growing up to create dysfunctional families and the cycle continues

Unless her children get help, they too will grow up and make bad choices that will lead them to creating their own dysfunctional families

And more often than not, they're not even aware of this cycle
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by bepositive11: 4:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Her life story does not change the facts she herself has made known which is she made foolish choices over while she was in Saudi Arabia. undecided

What separates us all are the choices we make as individuals, not our past experiences. undecided

And what guides us to make those choices?
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Coolgent(m): 5:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Must of African women that are roaming the streeet in Jeddah are prostitute wether they are married or not, their sole motive is to garner money through any means possible.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by adontcare(f): 6:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Lack of sense in totality
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by YongChi: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2021
princechurchill:
Arabs are heartless if you see what Africans are passing through in their hands it will break ur heart

Did you read the post at all?
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by rita25(f): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
KAI TOO MANY TROUBLES FOR ONE STRONG WOMAN DONT WORRY GOD WILL SEE YOU THRU embarassed
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
bepositive11:

I should add "some". It depends on the severity. I am proof of this
That fact that it does not apply to all means it is illogical to put blame on that for even the some. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / This Is The First Aircraft To Land In Nigeria; In Kano (photo) / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.