Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids (60528 Views)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
bepositive11:
And what guides us to make those choices?
Life experiences, lessons, mental condition, ego/propensity for risk, personality, etc., so may things guide our decision making and in aiding us in picking the best choice in each situation. You cannot simply lay blame on such things as childhood abuse. undecided
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by OLULAW: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
koyyes:
Many African females are made to belief their purpose in life is just to open leg from animals and shoot out kids they can't care for.

In 2021, if you as a female stay on your own, will you die?

I thank the white man and intelligent white women for education, feminism and colonialism.

Seriously?
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Tess24: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

The FUTURE is what again? grin

Male not female
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by bepositive11: 5:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Life experiences, lessons, mental condition, ego/propensity for risk, personality, etc., so may things guide our decision making and in aiding us in picking the best choice in each situation. You cannot simply lay blame on such things as childhood abuse. undecided

Look, I agree that what she did was horrible. I'm just trying to say that we have no right to judge her
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
bepositive11:
Look, I agree that what she did was horrible. I'm just trying to say that we have no right to judge her
Yes, we do. She gave us that right when she took to telling us her story and putting the blame on that which is not. undecided
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 24, 2021
She probably likes the D.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by DanetView: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
No Discouraging!
A lot of people are still making out there.
No she Bleep up for opening legs so wide.
Thou babies are beautiful gift from GOD.
She gonna survive it.
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by yunqdady: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / This Is The First Aircraft To Land In Nigeria; In Kano (photo) / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.