Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up (916 Views)

Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by Stephen2324(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
A man finds a woman who is below him & he builds her up. He invests in her & teaches her everything he knows to be his "equal". Love is the motivation behind all this. And when she finally gets there she's no longer looking up to him...

She no longer admires & respect him because in her eyes she is below him & feels she can do better. Because to a woman either you're above her or beneath her, not her equal. This is why it's highly adviced never to send a woman to school with your money...

Next thing she's telling you about being a sapiosexual, how much she's attracted to someone more intelligent than her. Imagine someone you taught everything now thinking she's more intelligent than you. The pain...

Or she starts comparing you to her work colleagues, about how much they're so ambitious. If it wasn't for you she'd never had that degree that got her the job. This is the point when she starts dedicating more time to her job than you. Next thing you know, 3 months no sex...

That business you built for her, she has her siblings as her next of kin. The business you invested your hard earned money, if anything is to happen to her, her family benefits, you don't. Wealth transfer 101. Waking up to the harsh reality, she never viewed you as her family...

Lesson is if her parents failled to uplift her it should not be your responsibility it's her parents responsibility. Yes, be very much selfish, only put your interests first. You don't owe her what her parents failed her. Or else you'll regret

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by chatinent: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is deep.

What happened bro?

4 Likes

Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by dingbang(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Truth

2 Likes

Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by Botking: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Preach brother preach
#Redpill
#MGTOW
Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by Uncle96(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sad but true. This is the exact topic over 6 men around age 50-65 were discussing about women in the mosque today when I was over hearing them .

They gave examples of how some men invested in thier women who later became rich and turned out to be proud and started giving less regards to thier husbands at home.

But why are women truly like this? God I tire

3 Likes

Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by Sonnobax15(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
lipsrsealed Wait first,is the op really far from the truth? Hell no!!!! I don't think so cheesy
Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephen2324:
A man finds a woman who is below him & he builds her up. He invests in her & teaches her everything he knows to be his "equal". Love is the motivation behind all this. And when she finally gets there she's no longer looking up to him...

She no longer admires & respect him because in her eyes she is below him & feels she can do better. Because to a woman either you're above her or beneath her, not her equal. This is why it's highly adviced never to send a woman to school with your money...

Next thing she's telling you about being a sapiosexual, how much she's attracted to someone more intelligent than her. Imagine someone you taught everything now thinking she's more intelligent than you. The pain...

Or she starts comparing you to her work colleagues, about how much they're so ambitious. If it wasn't for you she'd never had that degree that got her the job. This is the point when she starts dedicating more time to her job than you. Next thing you know, 3 months no sex...

That business you built for her, she has her siblings as her next of kin. The business you invested your hard earned money, if anything is to happen to her, her family benefits, you don't. Wealth transfer 101. Waking up to the harsh reality, she never viewed you as her family...

Lesson is if her parents failled to uplift her it should not be your responsibility it's her parents responsibility. Yes, be very much selfish, only put your interests first. You don't owe her what her parents failed her. Or else you'll regret

in life, you should do things because YOU WANT TO, and not because someone did something to somebody and they failed, so now you wont do it too. every women is different, every man is different. dont value your life upon the miserable accounts of other men. use your brain, be smart and do what you desire in life.... its called EXPERIENCE.

only a very deluded man/woman would compare you with anyone... because there will always be someone smarter/fitter/richer/more beautiful etc than you out there. every fool and his sidekick knows that.
Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by stunnert(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sounds like a job for a simp

I'm the biggest lion in the yard and I only go for the best of the brightest ladies who can manage to keep up in all ramifications
Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by brosom(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
I've got too many Redpiller on this forum grin

Very good one at red piller grin grin
Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by Femi8586(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
OP is right.

Over 95% of Nigerian women will NEVER use their husbands as their next of kin in any of their assets.. Even if the husband was the one who helped them acquire it.

They only use their moms, sisters or maybe younger brothers as next of kins.

But they will put up fight and resistance if they finds out their husbands did same thing

1 Like

Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by fattprince(m): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

in life, you should do things because YOU WANT TO, and not because someone did something to somebody and they failed, so now you wont do it too. every women is different, every man is different. dont value your life upon the miserable accounts of other men. use your brain, be smart and do what you desire in life.... its called EXPERIENCE.

only a very deluded man/woman would compare you with anyone... because there will always be someone smarter/fitter/richer/more beautiful etc than you out there. every fool and his sidekick knows that.
Okay. What you trying to say now is that he shouldn't learn from other's experience because everyone is not the same. Do you know how you sound? I wouldn't tell you. A good man gain experience from his own fall while a wise man gain experience from other's fall. Be a wise man bro

2 Likes

Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2021
fattprince:

Okay. What you trying to say now is that he shouldn't learn from other's experience because everyone is not the same. Do you know how you sound? I wouldn't tell you. A good man gain experience from his own fall while a wise man gain experience from other's fall. Be a wise man bro

many men have failed where others have succeeded.... again, dont value your life upon the failures of others. do what YOU believe is right to do by you, regardless of who is telling that you can/cant do it.... especially when it comes to WOMEN!
Re: A Man Finds A Woman Who Is Below Him & He Builds Her Up by Anobella: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Femi8586:
OP is right.

Over 95% of Nigerian women will NEVER use their husbands as their next of kin in any of their assets.. Even if the husband was the one who helped them acquire it.

They only use their moms, sisters or maybe younger brothers as next of kins.

But they will put up fight and resistance if they finds out their husbands did same thing

Whenever I tell ppl women are naturaly greedy they feel like I am saying trash ..
Love a woman she loves u back when she gives birth she transfers all the love to the child some even make the child believe them more than the father.. I wish men could do without women or women should not even exist

(1) (Reply)

Beware Guys / I Killed Someone In My Dream. / A Woman Shouldn't Be Defined By Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.