Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men (1626 Views)

Prophet Muhammad' Was Right. Women Are The Booty Not Men End Times Deception / Wrong Women Mentality About relationship And Marriage. / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by 24brains(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
My friend was about to get married to a beautiful figurative breasty looking lady when his dad saved him of a lifetime shame.

The lady was said to be a known harlot in a popular brothel. They met in the church and have dated for months before planning their weding.

That got me thinking why and i found that:

most men only look at the physical feature of women: men never take time to go for background check about the women they marry. What they can contribute and character. Once them carry front, carry back, they are good to go.

Women look beyound physical features of men: women are after what a man can contribute to better their life. They think beyond sex and handsomness.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, presidency, , MrNippleslover, BLOODYSPERM, smellysperm, Angrygoat, falseprophet1, mumumugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by brosom(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ur last assertion is quack, u don't know women..

Shiitt..!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
although we all use physical features when we 1st meet someone (have you ever been attracted to an ugly unattractive woman?), this is not what we value to marry her.... you 1st get the physical attraction, and then you date her and during this process you discover if she has the traits/character/values/moral you desire in a mate.

only a deluded idiot would marry a woman solely because she is beautiful/sexy..

4 Likes

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by falcon01: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
BOYS, reject Women Be A Sigma they ain't worth it

1 Like

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2021
End up with best men indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by 24brains(m): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
although we all use physical features when we 1st meet someone (have you ever been attracted to an ugly unattractive woman?), this is not what we value to marry her.... you 1st get the physical attraction, and then you date her and during this process you discover if she has the traits/character/values/moral you desire in a mate.

only a deluded idiot would marry a woman solely because she is beautiful/sexy..
what if i shock you that only few men know this? Ask majority of guys the girl they love to marry and hear shitter choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2021
24brains:
what if i shock you that only few men know this? Ask majority of guys the girl they love to marry and hear shitter choice.

of course the maJority of these men will give you beauty and physical attributes 1st... but rest assure that if that woman turns out to be a quarrelsome demon, there will be no marriage to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by chatinent: 1:24am On Sep 21, 2021
His dad saved him of a lifetime shame...The lady was said to be a known harlot in a popular brothel.
How does his dad know? Is he a brolosho?

By the way, it is nice to look beyond physical appearance while choosing a mate. Not just any shoe will fit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by 24brains(m): 1:45am On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:

How does his dad know? Is he a brolosho?
They had "your transaction is processing" together and he was a regular customer to the lady.

Chatinent, Lemme mind my words because the groom to be is a nairalander too.
Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by Ehmmah588(m): 2:23am On Sep 21, 2021
OP.I was reading with enthusiasm cos you started the post well.Only for you to break my heart with your wrong assertion of women cry

1 Like

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by Sonnobax15(m): 5:30am On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
I've been thinking about this thing too........Women, after frolicking with different sizes of diicks,las las they'll end up in the home of one innocent mugu undecided. While the gentle guymen like myself tongue. Na only God go fit supply us with wives wey get sensible heads untop their necks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by 24brains(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Ehmmah588:
OP.I was reading with enthusiasm cos you started the post well.Only for you to break my heart with your wrong assertion of women
my dear Ehmmah588, person wey blind before but come dey newly see no they let people hear word of things wey they pass and wey him see.

my talk about women may be a wrong assertion to simps but a fact to redpillers. the society has lied to the common man about women to deceive him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by funshint(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2021
God created man to be first of all physically attracted to what he see, then other things can come up later. That's why some men no matter how intelligent, smart and hardworking their wife is, they will still cheat. Don't marry what does not move you sexually. Enough said!
Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by 24brains(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2021
funshint:
God created man to be first of all physically attracted to what he see, then other things can come up later. That's why some men no matter how intelligent, smart and hardworking their wife is, they will still cheat. Don't marry what does not move you sexually. Enough said!
you just prove my point. You find what move you sexually at the brothel and yet they end up in an inocent man's house.

Women knows what some men want (sexual attractiveness) and some are willing to offer it to as many as possible(hoe) and still be married to the best men.

Why? Because of "sexual attractivenes" but women think beyond sex to find the best men.
Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by 24brains(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2021
falcon01:
BOYS, reject Women Be A Sigma they ain't worth it
your dose of redpills is still very much active in you.

Christ did it and most of the apostles and desciple likewise
Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2021
You shouldn't have tagged my name here cos I ain't totally in support of this marriage stuff of nowadays.

Too many shiit (lemme just save words).

You made some good points but they ain't valid. Those are just some speculations.

Good luck to whoever finds a perfect partner for themselves.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by 24brains(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
You shouldn't have tagged my name here cos I ain't totally in support of this marriage stuff of nowadays.

Too many shiit (lemme just save words).

You made some good points but they ain't valid. Those are just some speculations.

Good luck to whoever finds a perfect partner for themselves.

I hail u, bro.
i taged you because i know you love nipples and in a better position to describe those with nipples(women)

But i no know say you sef na bleep and run like us. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Men End Up With Wrong Women And Women With Best Men by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
24brains:
i taged you because i know you love nipples and in a better position to describe those with nipples(women)

But i no know say you sef na bleep and run like us. Nice one

grin grin grin grin

I hail u, bro. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Fine Single Catholic Igbo Girls In Lagos? / Amara Reacts To Former Lesbian Partner’s Allegation Of Being Abusive | Video / Alpha Guide to Masculinity..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.