Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) (31319 Views)

Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video) / Ebonyi State Governmen Set To Complete Ebonyi State College Of Medicine (photos) / Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by TEDHorsePower: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
CXLVII:
This is what airport should look likeot the cemilt.

Here's the terminal building of Osun international airport that your governor built in Osun state. Osun is doing well hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by matrixme(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
If not for lack of planning, a state government started building an airport terminal and didn't dot their "i" and cross their "t" very well enough to start begging for bailout from the federal government that is overwhelmed with serious debts. Can this ever happen in a civilized country? No wonder he has been hobnobbing Buhari's ego, claiming he is the godsend messiah. It will shock you when reality sets in. And the governor really seemed like a smart fellow some few years back...
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by walefresh3(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Verysmart101:

Are u high on weed or urine? Come to Anambra ur people are serving us so we could help them establish and be useful.See abakiliki man dey challenge Anambra.U never see abia,Enugu and imo back u come dey challenge Anambra.Abakiliki man get sense biko.
I am stating facts here not ready for village's argument... A state with highest ppp it more viable than a state with audio business man...

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Verysmart101: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
walefresh3:

I am stating facts here not ready for village's argument... A state with highest ppp it more viable than a state with audio business man...

Ur just proving u know nothing honestly.Anambra state has d highest VAT in d whole of south east and top 5 in d whole of Nigeria and ur spewing shit from ur useless mouth.I won't mince words with u cos ur skull is so empty.Fill it up with petrol

1 Like

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Nzeodogwu(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
TEDHorsePower
Ebonyi is a backward jungle filled with illiterates and poor people. Your governor has no reason to build airport. Anambra needs airport like yesterday.

Poverty level in ebonyi is over 80% while it is less than 14% in Anambra, is that the state you wanna compare to your useless worthless ebonyi state.

Anambra is the America of Ebonyi people,that's why there are more ebonyi people living in Anambra than ebonyi people living in ebonyi state.

As for IGR, Ebonyi is the least in SE, while Anambra is the highest and on top 10 nationally.

Anambra is where millions of ebonyi people go for greener pasture. Anambra has the best road networks at least in igbo land. Fact
--------------------------------------------------------------

Mumu! Check the chart below and humble yourself.

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by TEDHorsePower: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=Nzeodogwu post=106045282][/quote]

Mumu.can you relate the rubbish on the paper to the reality on ground in ebonyi state- which is poverty and illiteracy
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Nzeodogwu(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
You see how your empty, useless but pompous brain is disgracing you in public place. I have given verified and most recent official stats yet you chose to dance naked. Bring forth verifiable facts to support your claim of Anambra higher productivity and IGR over Ebonyi, you not fit. Rather u dey here dey bleat meehhh meeehhh�

TEDHorsePower

Mumu.can you relate the rubbish on the paper to the reality on ground in ebonyi state- which is poverty and illiteracy [/quote]
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
CXLVII:
This is what airport should look like.

Not the cement depot Obiano built.
Non of your governors can achieve this under 18 months, Fashola tried to build lekki airport he didn't succeed, Aregbsola tried he failed, Amosun tried he also failed, Fayemi tried he didn't succeed, Gov Obiano is a hero for initiating such capital intensive project and completing it.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by TEDHorsePower: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
What you have shown me is as good as toilet tissue, it doesn't reflect reality. Everyone knows that ebonyi state is the poorest state in southern Nigeria, with 84% poverty rate. Over 80% of ebonyi people are illiterates. More than 2/3rd of ebonyi people ran to Anambra for greener pasture. Is that the useless worthless state I wanna compare to Anambra.

Ebonyi is like a typical northern state like Zamfara and Yobe

[s]
Nzeodogwu:

You see how your empty, useless but pompous brain is disgracing you in public place. I have given verified and most recent official stats yet you chose to dance naked. Bring forth verifiable facts to support your claim of Anambra higher productivity and IGR over Ebonyi, you not fit. Rather u dey here dey bleet meehhh meeehhhl____________________________EDHorsePoMumu.can you relate the rubbish on the paper to the reality on ground in ebonyi state- which is poverty and illiteracy
[/s]

Please check the poverty ranking of your useless worthless ebonyi state. I feel insulted comparing your backward state with Anambra

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
CXLVII:

This airport was achieved without borrowing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
CXLVII:

Anambra will continue to give you bitter minds from West sleepless night grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
CXLVII:

3.7km done and dusted grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by GreatEbonyi: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:

Buhari will turn him down because Ebonyi airport is a scam and as unprofitable as the state itself
If Buhari refuse to turn him down you can go & turn him down yourself, as if the money belong to Buhari or to that your olosho mother.
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by walefresh3(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
post=106046175:

oboy u donncome with ur 3D pictures... Snapping from different angles... U are not good at the job at all... Ndi ebonyin 8t far better and more viable due to ppp.... Latest statistics don exponse ndi anambrast1son
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by GreatEbonyi: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros,the Governor would have invested the money into building a commercial fishing port.Ebonyi state have two big waters with fish to feed Ebony and maybe Enugu state.

I will create job and all they need to do is to make agreement with Enugu state government so that Enugu will ban foreign fish.........
Now that our amazing Governor is building the most beautiful airport instead of the rubbish you are yapping what will you do? Ok you can go & huge transformer. Mad ppl every where

1 Like

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
walefresh3:
oboy u donncome with ur 3D pictures... Snapping from different angles... U are not good at the job at all... Ndi ebonyin 8t far better and more viable due to ppp.... Latest statistics don exponse ndi anambrast1son
Otondo wale view more, Anambra no be your mate, it was achieved without borrowing a dime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Nzeodogwu(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is why you failed all your exams. You raised the issue of productivity and IGR between Ebonyi and Anambra, I showed you official and verified stats to show that Ebonyi is even highest in the whole of southeast. You quickly jumped out of the argument on the table and jumped into another argument about the poverty level between Ebonyi and Anambra as if India with productivity, GDP and IGR far more than Nigeria has no poor citizens.
Boy, empty pride and grandstanding cannot take you and your Anambra anywhere. I understand you are envious and angry that little Ebonyi of yesterday has gone this far ahead. Don't worry, you go collect more shock and you go choke.�

TEDHorsePower:
What you have shown me is as good as toilet tissue, it doesn't reflect reality. Everyone knows that ebonyi state is the poorest state in southern Nigeria, with 84% poverty rate. Over 80% of ebonyi people are illiterates. More than 2/3rd of ebonyi people ran to Anambra for greener pasture. Is that the useless worthless state I wanna compare to Anambra.

Ebonyi is like a typical northern state like Zamfara and Yobe

[s][/s]

Please check the poverty ranking of your useless worthless ebonyi state. I feel insulted comparing your backward state with Anambra
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
walefresh3:
Feed your eyes

1 Like

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Sufferingboy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
Now that our amazing Governor is building the most beautiful airport instead of the rubbish you are yapping what will you do? Ok you can go & huge transformer. Mad ppl every where

And you amazing governor has turn to begging to complete the airport.

I am not surprise at your stupidity,you lack sense .
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by TEDHorsePower: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
Biko who is angry and envious of a poor worthless state like ebonyi? Lol

If Anambra were a country, they will deport millions of ebonyi indigenes that are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture. It is an insult really comparing the two states.

In all indices of development: IGR, GDP, Ease of doing business, education, human capital development, infrastructure, etc, ebonyi is still bush compare to Anambra or even any SE state.

Stop embarrassing yourself, tell your governor to focus on educating your people, because 90% of ebonyi people are still illiterates with very high poverty rate that can only be compared to Zamfara and Yobe.

[s]
Nzeodogwu:
This is why you failed all your exams. You raised the issue of productivity and IGR between Ebonyi and Anambra, I showed you official and verified stats to show that Ebonyi is even highest in the whole of southeast. You quickly jumped out of the argument on the table and jumped into another argument about the poverty level between Ebonyi and Anambra as if India with productivity, GDP and IGR far more than Nigeria has no poor citizens.Boy, empty pride and grandstanding cannot take you and your Anambra anywhere. I understand you are envious and angry that little Ebonyi of yesterday has gone this far ahead. Don't worry, you go collect more shock and you go choke.�
[/s]
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by CXLVII: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
post=106046175:

Just look at the runway you call done and dusted

By next rainy season, that runway will be in Lagos. Erosion will wash it down there.
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by CXLVII: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
post=106045970:

This airport was achieved without borrowing grin

Is that a cogent reason for it to be substandard?

Just look at the pictures you posted. Are you proud of it?

Obasanjo farms has a better administrative building than this airport
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by GreatEbonyi: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
Biko who is angry and envious of a poor worthless state like ebonyi? Lol

If Anambra were a country, they will deport millions of ebonyi indigenes that are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture. It is an insult really comparing the two states.

In all indices of development: IGR, GDP, Ease of doing business, education, human capital development, infrastructure, etc, ebonyi is still bush compare to Anambra or even any SE state.

Stop embarrassing yourself, tell your governor to focus on educating your people, because 90% of ebonyi people are still illiterates with very high poverty rate that can only be compared to Zamfara and Yobe.

[s][/s]
It beats my imagination how this crime oriented Anambra ppl dives into beautiful Ebonyi issues with pains & anger, instead of them to mind their money rituals & other criminal business that they are known for no they won't rather they want to die just bcus Ebonyi has become shanghai or Dubai. All I can see in them is envy, jealousy fear & greed, otherwise what is their (Anambra ppl)business with the airport my amiable Governor Dave Umahi is building, is it their money? but I have this one word for them, envy kills faster than AIDS, if you remove crime Anambra will be poorer than Yobe.
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
CXLVII:

Is that a cogent reason for it to be substandard?

Just look at the pictures you posted. Are you proud of it?

Obasanjo farms has a better administrative building than this airport
Dumbo no be only Obasanjo farm grin grin I understand your envy grin grin what your state governors can't achieve grin grin, Google about Craneburg construction firm, and CCECC, these are two out of seven international construction companies that built Anambra Airport under 18 months grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
It beats my imagination how this crime oriented Anambra ppl dives into beautiful Ebonyi issues with pains & anger, instead of them to mind their money rituals & other criminal business that they are known for no they won't rather they want to die just bcus Ebonyi has become shanghai or Dubai. All I can see in them is envy, jealousy fear & greed, otherwise what is their (Anambra ppl)business with the airport my amiable Governor Dave Umahi is building, is it their money? but I have this one word for them, envy kills faster than AIDS, if you remove crime Anambra will be poorer than Yobe.

Yes. Anambra is doing money ritual and Ebonyi is doing poverty ritual.

No go find work. Dey there dey beat ur chest.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Nzeodogwu:
This is why you failed all your exams. You raised the issue of productivity and IGR between Ebonyi and Anambra, I showed you official and verified stats to show that Ebonyi is even highest in the whole of southeast. You quickly jumped out of the argument on the table and jumped into another argument about the poverty level between Ebonyi and Anambra as if India with productivity, GDP and IGR far more than Nigeria has no poor citizens.
Boy, empty pride and grandstanding cannot take you and your Anambra anywhere. I understand you are envious and angry that little Ebonyi of yesterday has gone this far ahead. Don't worry, you go collect more shock and you go choke.�

Comparing Anambra to Ebonyi is like Comparing China �� to Vietnam ��, I don't like engaging myself to internal media war, it seems like most of you guys lack common sense, Ebonyi is like a baby to Anambra state, where will you compare Ebonyi to Anambra, only Awka is more viable than Ebonyi as a state, not to talk of Nnewi or almighty Onitsha and sub towns, please choose your mate to fight, check below table and know your mate, Ekiti, Ebonyi, Gombe and Zamfara are in the same level in Economy not Anambra please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
I wonder what it's in Ebonyi Anambra man will envy grin gringrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by walefresh3(m): 12:41am On Sep 22, 2021
post=106047126:

Feed your eyes
what came over u ? Obiano that went to borrow from Islamic banking...he borrowed more than 12b naira to build dis scrape... Wait for ebonyin to finish with thier newly development.... Show me ur VAT And let me hurge ur developing status .. ..
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:09am On Sep 22, 2021
walefresh3:
what came over u ? Obiano that went to borrow from Islamic banking...he borrowed more than 12b naira to build dis scrape... Wait for ebonyin to finish with thier newly development.... Show me ur VAT And let me hurge ur developing status .. ..
Wale conehead I guess you are mistaken Aregbsola to Obiano, Aregbsola borrowed billions from Islamic bank for MKO Abiola Airport he couldn't deliver 5% of the project, Gov Obiano built world class Airport under 18months with 7 international construction companies without borrowing a dime, on economy norminal gdp measures nation or state economy not Value added tax, business and industries in Anambra are driven by indigenous, Anambra state government give them tax credits or low their taxes to be able to encourage them, unlike your region that majority of the business and industries are owned by non Yorubas.

Norminal gdp of 22 states that was released by NBS which accommodated industrial sector, Agriculture and service sector, these measures the economy, you can see all typical Yoruba states are below Anambra, this was published before Anambra state was named oil producing state, imagine the gap Anambra will give these states next publication now they are oil producing state, with international cargo and passengers Airport grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by TEDHorsePower: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Ebonyi is a cursed useless backward state. Biko who is angry and envious of a poor worthless state like ebonyi? Lol

[s]
GreatEbonyi:
[/s]
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by jimyjames(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2021
post=106049973:

Comparing Anambra to Ebonyi is like Comparing China �� to Vietnam ��, I don't like engaging myself to internal media war, it seems like most of you guys lack common sense, Ebonyi is like a baby to Anambra state, where will you compare Ebonyi to Anambra, only Awka is more viable than Ebonyi as a state, not to talk of Nnewi or almighty Onitsha and sub towns, please choose your mate to fight, check below table and know your mate, Ekiti, Ebonyi, Gombe and Zamfara are in the same level in Economy not Anambra please.
Pay no attention to these imposters claiming to be from ebonyi, no ebonyi man will compare ebonyi to Anambra , don't fall for it brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.