Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) (31325 Views)

Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video) / Ebonyi State Governmen Set To Complete Ebonyi State College Of Medicine (photos) / Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Anambra2ndson: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
Useless cursed Nsukka illiterate. Enugu is ravaged by erosion, poverty, illiterates, kidnappers, armed robbers, ritualists, etc.

Even your useless Nsukka governor used his manhood for rituals, no wonder he is childless. If you doubt me show us Ugwuanyi's children. Kasy Paul Ogenyi the bastard

I'm from Anambra, my state Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala land cool
Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by ABlAstate: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
Ebonyi is a cursed useless backward state. Biko who is angry and envious of a poor worthless state like ebonyi? Lol

If Anambra were a country, they will deport millions of ebonyi indigenes that are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture. It is an insult really comparing the two states.

In all indices of development: IGR, GDP, Ease of doing business, education, human capital development, infrastructure, etc, ebonyi is still bush compare to Anambra or even any SE state.

Stop embarrassing yourself, tell your governor to focus on educating your people, because 90% of ebonyi people are still illiterates with very high poverty rate that can only be compared to Zamfara and Yobe.

[s][/s]

Very truly, Abakaliki is a glorified village, no wonder most ebonyi people are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture. Ebonyi is.a useless worthless backward state filled with illiterates .

1 Like

Re: Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) by Chikeluba25(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
catherine1998:
My brother na truth you talk so, na that Abakaliki that has become like London or shanghai that is why they are pains, they wish Awka is like that, but unfortunately awka is a glorified village very painful.
hahahaha.....
No be the Abakaliki why I dey see for BBC Igbo/BBC P abi e get duplicate?
Go to Update on sit at home @BBC pag and compare Abakaliki with other state capital. Apart from the 3 flyovers in the middle of Bush and the 7yrs Uncompleted shopping mall; what else do you have to prove that Abakaliki is a London?
Can u compare Arial view of Abakaliki to that of Awka?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.