Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) (73550 Views)

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Leopard105: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
MVLOX:
Probably keeping fit
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Deolaw: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
How are you sure he was once sick

Monitoring spirit.

He boldly said probably

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by bravehost4u(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's still very romantic at his age unlike some young people who don't even know what to do to a lady
Women and entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by candidbabe(f): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pheeewwwww

Slim fit pays
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Probably Baba heard some nigga got a kissing role with his ever young wiffy grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
True love, it still waxes even in old age smiley

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by placeofallure(f): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
EmmanuelEvicted:
Maybe he don get coro

Back to sender!

God bless you and yours Sire.
Age gracefully.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Ellasure: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's still very romantic at his age unlike some young people who don't even know what to do to a lady

You are yet to meet your match. Sort yourself out till you meet someone to coach and stick thereafter.

No knowledge from the womb, we came to know everything here on earth.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Chrisokc17: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
My favorite actor all his movies so interesting

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
penplus:
Great Actor
He was probably sick before
And recovering now

It is well with you Sir

We pray it is well with him in Jesus Christ name..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by macho44(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Na Sugar Daddy U Dey Find? grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Guys I'm not trying to be negative or anything shocked but is this man not already dead? I could have sworn on my life that this man died a few years ago. Abi na Mandela effect dey worry me so?? My God! Please if you also remember the death of this man gracing the headlines.. be sure to quote me please. Abi I be high that day?
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Realdeals(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
The man is 79 yrs for God sake

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by ugodson(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
I wonder, I just wonder....
Legendary
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:
Old age has caught up with him.

Nothing dey sweet me pass en voice wey cold dey catch. He'll be like ”yo-yo-you..wiLL..see-see-see the bad side of-of-of ME!”
They man is 79. 20 years older than his wife. So my wife de class 5
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:

Nothing dey sweet me pass en voice wey cold dey catch. He'll be like ”yo-yo-you..wiLL..see-see-see the bad side of-of-of ME!”
They man is 79. 20 years older than his wife. So my wife de class 5. Lol
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by wallstreetnews: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by effort1: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:

Nothing kills romance faster than a woman who sees a man as a source of income.

You can't be a useless woman and expect that you will get a good man. You don't deserve it.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by tonididdy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ahyaaaaa
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by marttye(f): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
It could be due to old age.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by ogaemma: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
This may not be far from diabetes. It is one illness I know that can make you lose weight drastically.
Age gracefully Sir.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by lilmonarch(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol hookup generation girls still dey find romantic men? grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Kingdanfodio: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
I love this man movies especially if he's a king... Sir, you are indeed a great man... Wishing you good health.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by donforeign: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:

Una dey mad for this place..
Hahahahahahaha...
See as I dey laf like wetin I no know lol grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by damosky12(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:

But he didn't do anything with or to her in the video. Where is the "very romantic" here?

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by StiImaticOG: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
you'll just be on nairaland 24/7. Small girl
Smh
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by caution001: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
you are not serious
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
olu jcobs obtain christopher walken for airport. take him alcohol and money lmaoooo. gangsta
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by ollins(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ignorance about a healthy lifestyle among many Nigerians will never cease to amaze me.
I used to think also that being plumpy meant one was living well and slim people were sick until I traveled to Europe where I saw middle aged men and women all looking slim and trim strictly checking their calories and food they eat.
This ignorance in Nigeria is why we have high cases of hypertension, diabetes,High blood pressure,stroke and heart diseases and we blame sudden deaths on enemies not knowing its all to do our lifestyle and eating habits.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by BigYash: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
He is romantic because the wife is not like this generation of girls,who lacks wisdom..
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by MeeLan: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Forget oooo, na money sure pass. when money dey, nothing dem do wey nor dey make sense!
If na poor dude come see wife for set, una go say; "He is been insecure"
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by MeeLan: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
ollins:
Ignorance about a healthy lifestyle among many Nigerians will never cease to amaze me.
I used to think also that being plumpy meant one was living well and slim people were sick until I traveled to Europe where I saw middle aged men and women all looking slim and trim strictly checking their calories and food they eat.
This ignorance in Nigeria is why we have high cases of hypertension, diabetes,High blood pressure,stroke and heart diseases and we blame sudden deaths on enemies not knowing its all to do our lifestyle and eating habits.
Bros nor fake am abeg, oyibo people nai over weight pass us. I Don go, I Don see am, I Don live with am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.