Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) (73551 Views)

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by MeeLan: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
lilmonarch:
lol hookup generation girls still dey find romantic men? grin
her mind dey. #SugarDaddyGang
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by MeeLan: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
Not just the weight o. This man doesnt look ok kind of.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by laiza(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Olu Jacobs got nothing else going on for him apart from romance and love at that age. He's wealthy, had a great career, he has a beautiful and respectable wife and he looks good... these qualities aren't found in 60% of men his age. He is a very lucky man and wise too. I really do envy him.
Iyaebe:
He's still very romantic at his age unlike some young people who don't even know what to do to a lady

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by seunfape(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
For the woman to adress him with "uche n kie" means there is a strong loving bond between the couple.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Emeka511(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
I think old age is catching up with him.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by ylaa(f): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Treat her well she will age gracefully no be by prayers.

quote author=expertman post=106031250]Old couple love nah Strong love.

Unlike Nowadays love that all we do.is for camera.

Mama Joke silver beauty is evergreen that woman is really ageing gracefully.

I pray my wife finds this kind of favour from.above.

More Grace and blessing to.you sir and ma'am[/quote]
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
How are you sure he was once sick

Monitoring spirit.
He was sick b4, according to celebrity news.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by odedinigbin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
expertman:
Old couple love nah Strong love.

More Grace and blessing to.you sir and ma'am

No be by mouth o
You need a lot of money to do that
Seeing Madam Joke Stunning no be moi moi
Soup wey sweet,wetin kill am?
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Tomek09(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Quick recovery Chief Olu Jacobs.
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:
Old age has caught up with him.

Nothing dey sweet me pass en voice wey cold dey catch. He'll be like ”yo-yo-you..wiLL..see-see-see the bad side of-of-of ME!”

Hahahahahaha u give me joy bro .I been dey vex before.. grin grin grin
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by odedinigbin(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Emeka511:
I think old age is catching up with him.

which old age?
My uncle still dey fire at 83
GOD grant unto me a sound health, wealth and peace of mind to enjoy my old age IJMN
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Nmezor(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Love is so beautiful... Nice one Mr Olu

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by odedinigbin(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tomek09:
Quick recovery Chief Olu Jacobs.

PLEASE, always do your findings b4 commenting, habaa
Must you comment?
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
lilmonarch:
lol hookup generation girls still dey find romantic men? grin

U mean Hot generation
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by caandi: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
But the man has been ill now . Everyone knows that
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Emeka511(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
odedinigbin:

which old age?
My uncle still dey fire at 83
GOD grant unto me a sound health, wealth and peace of mind to enjoy my old age IJMN
olu Jacobs and your uncle no bro the same...
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by chatinent: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
cybriz82:

Hahahahahaha u give me joy bro .I been dey vex before.. grin grin grin

I'm a joy giver..online and reality.

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by expertman(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bro seriously I am really trying oooo.

May heavens continue to bless my hustle is not easy with 2kids and her in this present Nigeria.

ylaa:
Treat her well she will age gracefully no be by prayers.

quote author=expertman post=106031250]Old couple love nah Strong love.

More Grace and blessing to.you sir and ma'am
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by expertman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Baba I tell you jah continue to bless our hustle ojare

odedinigbin:

No be by mouth o
You need a lot of money to do that
Seeing Madam Joke Stunning no be moi moi
Soup wey sweet,wetin kill am?
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hay!Chief Olu Jacobs what happens to his pot belly?
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by ylaa(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amen..as you desire to look after your wife, God too shall look after you, provide for you in hundred folds so that you can fulfill your heart desire. You are a good man.

Cheers

quote author=expertman post=106038340]Bro seriously I am really trying oooo.

May heavens continue to bless my hustle is not easy with 2kids and her in this present Nigeria.

[/quote]
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by penplus: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
How are you sure he was once sick

Monitoring spirit.

Take a step back...read slowly this time...maybe then you'll understand my simple English
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Abi baba don cath AIDS ni?
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by expertman(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
I say a big Amen to your prayers .

Thanks so much I really appreciate i also pray God to fulfil all ur silent inner desires and prayers in Jesus name.

ylaa:
Amen..as you desire to look after your wife, God too shall look after you, provide for you in hundred folds so that you can fulfill your heart desire. You are a good man.

Cheers

quote author=expertman post=106038340]Bro seriously I am really trying oooo.

Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by Rexymania(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Old people don't eat things that will make them fat, eg calories. Make una dey read na mtcheeew
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by TurnNewLeaf: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2021
enemyofprogress:
you never Still get sense?
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
you never Still get sense?
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by boyjo: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) by ylaa(f): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Amen. Thank you.

expertman:

I say a big Amen to your prayers .

Thanks so much I really appreciate i also pray God to fulfil all ur silent inner desires and prayers in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / YiboKoko Poses With His Human-Sized Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.