Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,837 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Advice To All Low Net Worth Individuals - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice To All Low Net Worth Individuals (1082 Views)

Business Investment Plan For Serious Individuals ( A Game Changer ) - Ea / Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. / My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Low Net Worth Individuals by CryptoGuide: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2021
There are different classes of investment one can invest into. Among the list of available investments are Stocks, commodities, Real Estate, Business, Mutual Funds, Currency (Fiat or Cryptocurrency), Bond e.t.c.

Your choice of investment in any of these will be determined by two major factors;
1) Financial goal (Short & Long term)
2) Risk appetite

E.g If you have N200,000 sitting in your savings account budgeted for investments; and your financial goal in the next five years is to build yourself a house from the money you earn solely from your investments; you don't go about investing in Government Bonds or Commodities like Silver, Gold, Oil e.t.c. Such investments will never earn you that amount of money you hope to get within that time frame.

Also, if your risk appetite is quite low; as in, you're one of those people that are too scared to lose money; you don't go about investing in digital assets like Cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets; thus, making them very high rewarding and also highly risky investments. It has the potential to turn your N10,000 investment into N1,000,000 overnight; also it could turn your N1,000,000 investment into N10,000. grin

I know you've all heard fancy stories about how investing in cryptocurrencies could make you that huge amount of money within the shortest amount of time possible. Many of these stories you heard are all true. Although, it's not as easy as you often hear people talk about it. Truth be told, over 90% of these people telling you to invest into cryptocurrencies lack a deep understanding of how the market actually works. Some of them might have made money by chance in the crypto market at one point; causing them to believe it's that easy to make money in the crypto market. Their trading/investment strategy cannot be replicated over and over again to yield the same result.

What investment out there is perfect for me?
As an individual with low net worth, I'd strongly recommend that you think in the direction of cryptocurrencies. Do not close your mind to cryptocurrencies; in my opinion, investing in crypto assets is the surest way to earn yourself that huge sum of money you've always thought about. Cryptocurrencies offer a very high rate of return on little investment. Open your mind to learn about this beautiful opportunity; and you'd be surprised about the benefit it could bring to your life.
Stop trying to save up money. Instead, save up your emergency fund; and invest the rest.

If you need a professional guide to crypto investment. Feel free to get in touch with me on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To All Low Net Worth Individuals by Wealthywalter1(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Wow. Crypto is the new wave....

I just need to hold on to the process while expecting my future rewards

1 Like

Re: Advice To All Low Net Worth Individuals by CryptoGuide: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yea! Correct. But it's not as easy as it sounds.
Everyone knows this simple process. Buy low; sell high. But there's a reason why the majority do the exact same opposite.

Wealthywalter1:
Wow. Crypto is the new wave....

I just need to hold on to the process while expecting my future rewards
Re: Advice To All Low Net Worth Individuals by Odiaze(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2021
Mr poster, please how can I learn the cryptocurrency trading, what is the price to pay In getting the knowledge of it

(1) (Reply)

Chemical Products and businesses? Join Us!! / LT WALLET - Free $137 Airdrop / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.