Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? (2245 Views)

How To Estimate A Woman's Body Count: A Guide For SIMPS / Mohbad! Death Is The Reward For Simps! / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
cheesy

Share some pointsgrin
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by chatinent: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tell me about your dad..
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Cinema4d: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
undecided
Marriage is for Simps? Seriously?
Okay I'm done here this is the height of it all.
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Cinema4d:
undecided
Marriage is for Simps? Seriously?
Okay I'm done here this is the height of it all.
lolcheesy
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:
Tell me about your dad..
my dad was old school nah
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Marriage is not for simps.
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by YeyeGbami: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2021

Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by jaeyking(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
BadRadio:
cheesy

Share some pointsgrin

A good condom would have saved us from this thread tongue tongue tongue
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by chatinent: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
BadRadio:

Lol
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by 24brains(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
BadRadio:
cheesy

Share some pointsgrin
true. Only simp gets tied down by a woman in the name of marriage. Redpillers like us, davido and wizkid can have baby mamas and children and not tied with marriage.

We can't continue to eat only egusi all our life. What happens to vegetable, okra and ewedu?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by chatinent: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
24brains:
true. Only simp gets tied down by a woman in the name of marriage. Redpillers like us, davido and wizkid can have baby mamas and children and not tied with marriage.

We can't continue to eat only egusi all our life. What happens to vegetable, okra and ewedu?

Don't drag Davido and Wizkid into you, jare.

Go straight to the point, baba.
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by bepositive11: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tell me who are simps?

Men who treat women right with love and respect and dignity?

Then yes, marriage is for simps

So called alpha males who appear dominant are the most insecure and weakest. They use a facade to hide it

If simps is what you use to refer to men who can be emotionally vulnerable enough to show and feel genuine love and connection, yes.

Please stop shaming them. They're the winners at the end of the day over you toxic red pillers

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Bolarineliza202: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
BadRadio:
cheesy

Share some pointsgrin
Mumu op.
You should say marriage is not for a jerk like you........who asked you to marry?huh?
Must you poison the mind of the reasonable guys huh?
If you like quote me I won't reply you,I dey my place dey laugh at your stupidity.
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
jaeyking:

A good condom would have saved us from this thread tongue tongue tongue
grin
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Chinehz(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Op what if I say may you never find love or get married ehhnn
What do you think...share some point
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
It's not. The only problem with marriage is getting married in Nigeria. It's a highway to severe poverty.
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Theboy21: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
It's not. The only problem with marriage is getting married in Nigeria. It's a highway to severe poverty.
I'll rather commit suicide than get marriedgrin
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by fadewambe: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
nice
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by ImaIma1(f): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
24brains:

You that you are beans and pap. You expect someone to be eating you everyday.
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by ImaIma1(f): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
bepositive11:
Tell me who are simps?

Men who treat women right with love and respect and dignity?

Then yes, marriage is for simps

So called alpha males who appear dominant are the most insecure and weakest. They use a facade to hide it

If simps is what you use to refer to men who can be emotionally vulnerable enough to show and feel genuine love and connection, yes.

Please stop shaming them. They're the winners at the end of the day over you toxic red pillers

You should understand that this is a phase that the op will cross when he's mature. People before him have proclaimed worse and they are married now.
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by 24brains(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2021
ImaIma1:

You that you are beans and pap. You expect someone to be eating you everyday.
never argue with a woman for you cannot argue with feelings. Instead, manipulate them.

No mind me jor. No be say l hate women. I love women and they love me. Am charming to love and those i have loved are longing to love me even just one more time. Now i'm not bragging about myself, just trying to make a point
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by ImaIma1(f): 12:26am On Sep 22, 2021
24brains:
never argue with a woman for you cannot argue with feelings. Instead, manipulate them.

No mind me jor. No be say l hate women. I love women and they love me. Am charming to love and those i have loved are longing to love me even just one more time. Now i'm not bragging about myself, just trying to make a point

Poet

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by 24brains(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2021
ImaIma1:

Poet
thanks. Hope you love poets? How far, abeg we fit mingle personally?
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by bepositive11: 3:48am On Sep 22, 2021
ImaIma1:

You should understand that this is a phase that the op will cross when he's mature. People before him have proclaimed worse and they are married now.

Even though they are married, I wonder if they ever had a change of heart. Some married men deep down hate and disrespect women and they end up mistreating their wives. Men like OP are likely to become toxic husbands
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by CandyOps(m): 4:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Have you heard of the term, Purple pill before?

They're men who understand women nature but may want to have kids so they get married
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by mosdii(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by ImaIma1(f): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2021
24brains:
thanks. Hope you love poets? How far, abeg we fit mingle personally?

Sorry I have already mingled deeply. No room to mingle more.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by InfinityFabric: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
BadRadio:
Old school simp ? Simp is simp!
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by Hanibbal(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
That's why i don't like buying badradio they are faulty from factory. Na katakata that kain radio dey always talk.
Re: Marriage Is For Simps. True Or False? by 24brains(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
ImaIma1:

Sorry I have already mingled deeply. No room to mingle more.
ok oo.

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself / After Years of Courtship, She's Getting Married To Another Man / B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.