Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself (2256 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Women are wicker vessels so I decided that no matter what happens I will not lay my hand on any not to talk of my own beloved girlfriend.

Here's it: my girlfriend love me so much so she do invest in the relationship due to her financial advantage. I on the hand is the beneficiary and upon that, I have other girls. My girlfriend noticed that and started pushing forward for blood covenant which I swiftly rejected.

My girlfriend visited me at my place of work this morning and met me with a female co-worker. She grabbed my collar in the presence of my many colleagues. I was angered and I almost rained slaps on her but it would be childish to do that. I kept calm, my colleague separated us and she left. She texted me pleading for forgiveness but I haven't replied. She called twice and I didn't pick. When my tension is down I will text her.
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by fman(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2022
U are a SIMP

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Cypress042(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2022
For the fact you were able to controlled your emotion made you a real man

If she's reasonable enough she won't try such again and from today her respect for you will double ×2

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Teaveapoet(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Blood covenant for what? Please ever try it ooh

1 Like

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Christiansimon: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Wtf....! you didn't give her a resounding kiss slap..chai
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Slynation(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
This guy with multiple monikers and fake unending stories...!! Everything dey happen to you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by goodmike7: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2022
You are a simp and a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Sweetvie: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Don't ever do blood covenant with any girl no matter the love. I don't even like that type of girl, over jealousness. So you can't have female friends now? Oga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Women are wicker vessels so I decided that no matter what happens I will not lay my hand on any not to talk of my own beloved girlfriend.

Here's it: my girlfriend love me so much so she do invest in the relationship due to her financial advantage. I on the hand is the beneficiary and upon that, I have other girls. My girlfriend noticed that and started pushing forward for blood covenant which I swiftly rejected.

My girlfriend visited me at my place of work this morning and met me with a female co-worker. She grabbed my collar in the presence of my many colleagues. I was angered and I almost rained slaps on her but it would be childish to do that. I kept calm, my colleague separated us and she left. She texted me pleading for forgiveness but I haven't replied. She called twice and I didn't pick. When my tension is down I will text her.

angry
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

ok so u sayin yor girlfriend slap yor face in front of yor friends & u askin us to help u wit moiney...correct?.....bro i dont meanto sound rude but she need to double backhand slap yor face again for not actin like a gentleman & walk away!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by detectivejones: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Do you remember the story of the man whose wife chased him and his side chick and she crashed and died, plus the man was in coma abi died. This is how their story started. I don't have anything to say again.
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Pells: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Obamamessi you are stupid
U have multiple accounts on nairaland
Go get a life please grin undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by MhiztaFrank(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
You should learn to control yourself… Good you never did Relationship Life
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
But why do you have other girls?

Would you be okay with her having other guys too?
SlayerOfSatanst:

1 Like

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by ObamaMessi: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pells:
Obamamessi you are stupid
U have multiple accounts on nairaland
Go get a life please grin undecided lipsrsealed
Do you have to insult me to pass your message?
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Pells: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Do you have to insult me to pass your message?
If I insult you again what can you do?
Lowlife undecided
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by ObamaMessi: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pells:
If I insult you again what can you do? Lowlife undecided
Animal did i sound like i was threatening u?
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Candidlady: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
SeaTrade almost cheated on his partner now you almost slapped your partner undecided

Demons disguised as men

Waiting for that any man will think of laying his finger on me.. can't help but laugh. ...

Exterminate this gender. .. they deserve no oxygen in them

1 Like

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Savedday: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is what we call "see finish". When u constantly beg ur Gf for money and other things, what do u expect?

I dislike guys that belittle themselves for this useless gender!

Abeg hide ur face make we see road!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by ibechris(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Do not ever think of marrying such a lady oh.

The wahala she will cause u in marriage is already in the bag for u.

Pls,use your head.
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by techWriter3: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
This guy with multiple nicknames and fake unending tales
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by marlow1962(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lol
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Samantha123:
But why do you have other girls?
Would you be okay with her having other guys too?
Definitely no.
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Then why do you have other girls?
SlayerOfSatanst:
Definitely no.
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2022
fman:
U are a SIMP
You are a mumuman. So he should beat her?
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Wilson500: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Feminists say men and women are equal in everything
So when a girl slaps you
return the favour by sandpapering her face
it doesn't make you less of a real man according to the feminists' law of equality grin
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by fman(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are a mumuman. So he should beat her?
u r so daft in logical reasoning!! What an inconsequential question!!
Abeg park one side with ur Ghana-must-go!!
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by SlayerOfSatanst: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Samantha123:
Then why do you have other girls?
Body no be firewood.
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
The girl's body is not a firewood too.. so allow her to have other guys too.
SlayerOfSatanst:
Body no be firewood.
Re: I Almost Slapped My Girlfriend But I Controlled Myself by SlayerOfSatanst: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Samantha123:
The girl's body is not a firewood too.. so allow her to have other guys too.
I didnt stop her. she is the one always in my pants.

(1) (Reply)

What Country Do U Want To Japa To / Six Dating Behaviors That Scare Single Men Away / Guys I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.