Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? (6475 Views)

Do Virgins Masturbate? / Do Virgins Still Exist? (pics below) / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Drella(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Chinehz:

How can a virgin not know she is one pls
About the flow I don't know

The ladies he has been with told him that lie to cover up for their non-virgin status.They know he can't tell the difference between a virgin and non-virgin....

OP at 30+ you still never sabi all these things wey me I don sabi since age 11 grin

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Pumpumking: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
zexy2030:
From my findings online realized that virgins can menstrate but how, since the hymen covers the vagina opening.

I once dated a virgin girl who reports that she use to have heavy menstral flow. But i think the hymen is a small opening.

Furthermore, while researching, the gynaecologist stated there are no verifiable means medically to proof a girls virginity.

Nairalanders kindly clarify me, abeg.

Pegi23....babes question for...and please NO CUSSING!!! undecided
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by zexy2030(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2021
Chinehz:

How can a virgin not know she is one pls
About the flow I don't know
I have met two ladies who can't locate their clit, till I showed them...and they were adults, I dont know if it is an act of innocence.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by zexy2030(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2021
Drella:

The ladies he has been with told him that lie to cover up for their non-virgins status.They know he can't tell the difference between a virgin and non-virgin....

OP at 30+ you still never sabi all these things wey me I don sabi since age 11 grin
My nigga the babe dey manipulate me o. I don tire abeg. Virgin wahala don tire me sef.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by IJOBA11: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
We
menstruate like the non virgins,there's nothing to it.
shocked
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Raypen: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmmmm virgin or no virgin every woman in good health must do period.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Parkflash(f): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Op dem no teach you puberty for jss2?
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Parkflash(f): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2021
zexy2030:

The more search, the less I saw...na oyinbo dey explain am to me, oyinbo dey tell me say virginity is of the mind..no physical explanation to virginity..the confusion kon double...kweeke..
Which one is virginity is of the mind again?
So any olosho can claim she is a virgin if her mind tells her she is right?
Uncle go and tell that oyibo man to be very kiaful
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by ghettochild(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2021
drimzsmoke:
Some 13years back I asked my girlfriend who was a virgin then this same question,lolz.She explained then but still I didn't get it...now I know better

The hymen (thin elastic membrane"nylon"wink covering the vagina orifice always has an opening and this opening allows menstrual flow(light or heavy)

In an exceptional case of an imperforate hymen,the lady will experience something called cryptomenorrhea and will require surgery to menstruate....I hope this helps!!!
Abeg where we dey put am that time we used to do mummy n daddy
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by drimzsmoke(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Parkflash:

He's right....You as a female,can you look at another woman's vulva and tell if she's a virgin or she isn't
If she tells you she's a virgin,then yes she is.if she says she isn't,then she isn't...it's left for you to believe in your own "mind".So yes,virginity is a thing of the mind!!!!
As far as Nigeria medicine is concern,there's no gynaecologist in this country that CAN do a vaginal examination for any woman and conclude based on the examination alone that she is a virgin or not
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Tomek09(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
They borrow vaginas of non Virgins to menstruate and return it back..
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by OceanEye: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I'm sure OP doesn't know that a boy with no circumcision can use his gbola to urinate grin

Which kind of urination? A virgin girl urinates too
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by zexy2030(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Parkflash:

She said a lady can be celibate for a long time, thereby making her a renewed virgin.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by manlawal(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
zexy2030:
From my findings online realized that virgins can menstrate but how, since the hymen covers the vagina opening.

I once dated a virgin girl who reports that she use to have heavy menstral flow. But i think the hymen is a small opening.

Furthermore, while researching, the gynaecologist stated there are no verifiable means medically to proof a girls virginity.

The hymen has one or more holes to let blood through naturally. Usually, the hymen looks like a doughnut and has a large hole that can fit one or two fingers.

A smaller percentage of people have hymens with two holes (septate type) that look a bit like nostrils.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Chinehz(f): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Drella:

The ladies he has been with told him that lie to cover up for their non-virgin status.They know he can't tell the difference between a virgin and non-virgin....

Bad guy grin
Don't corrupt us biko
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Chinehz(f): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
zexy2030:

I have met two ladies who can't locate their clit, till I showed them...and they were adults, I dont know if it is an act of innocence.
Really
Lol.....what can I say
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
zexy2030:

the hymen is a thin membrane around the perimeter of the vaginal opening, it still has an opening for blood to pass through.

It's like a new pair of socks, the rim/top is thicker than the rest of the socks, but that doesn't mean a leg can't enter or come out. If a virgin masturbates, she most likely won't lose the hymen
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
manlawal:
The hymen has one or more holes to let blood through naturally. Usually, the hymen looks like a doughnut and has a large hole that can fit one or two fingers.

A smaller percentage of people have hymens with two holes (septate type) that look a bit like nostrils.
True that.

If the hymen doesn't have the hole,, then we have what is called imperforate hymen.

I saw it once in my O&G posting in med school. The 15 year old girl had a growing stomach and her parents thought she was pregnant and she kept saying she was innocent. Only for us to open and see that her vagina was closed by a thin, bluish, bulging, film which was the hymen.
Turns out the girl had started her period months ago, but since the hymen has no hole(imperforate) the blood had no where to flow and just kept accumulating in the womb and vagina.

By the time we took her to the theater to perforate the hymen(minor procedure) about a pint of blood flooded out like a tap. Seeing as it wasn't exposed to air,it was fresh despite it being months old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
zexy2030:

not a lot of ladies know thier intimate anatomy. It's very common. Most girls and women can't even track their periods, talk less of know their clitoris.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
drimzsmoke:

He's right....You as a female,can you look at another woman's vulva and tell if she's a virgin or she isn't
If she tells you she's a virgin,then yes she is.if she says she isn't,then she isn't...it's left for you to believe in your own "mind".So yes,virginity is a thing of the mind!!!!
As far as Nigeria medicine is concern,there's no gynaecologist in this country that CAN do a vaginal examination for any woman and conclude based on the examination alone that she is a virgin or not
many ladies don't have a hymen, many ladies won't bleed their first time.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by lifeoflykaedem: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
The question is just funny ���.....nah Virgins don't menstruate
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by manlawal(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
True that.

If the hymen doesn't have the hole,, then we have what is called imperforate hymen.

I saw it once in my O&G posting in med school. The 15 year old girl had a growing stomach and her parents thought she was pregnant and she kept saying she was innocent. Only for us to open and see that her vagina was closed by a thin, bluish, bulging, film which was the hymen.
Turns out the girl had started her period months ago, but since the hymen has no hole(imperforate) the blood had no where to flow and just kept accumulating in the womb and vagina.

By the time we took her to the theater to perforate the hymen(minor procedure) about a pint of blood flooded out like a tap. Seeing as it wasn't exposed to air,it was fresh despite it being months old.
imagine the odour coming out of that area.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by zexy2030(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
not a lot of ladies know thier intimate anatomy. It's very common. Most girls and women can't even track their periods, talk less of know their clitoris.
Especially the churchy type.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by zexy2030(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
the hymen is a thin membrane around the perimeter of the vaginal opening, it still has an opening for blood to pass through.

It's like a new pair of socks, the rim/top is thicker than the rest of the socks, but that doesn't mean a leg can't enter or come out. If a virgin masturbates, she most likely won't lose the hymen
Hmmm, thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by zexy2030(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
True that.

Thanks for this detail.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by zexy2030(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Parkflash:
Op dem no teach you puberty for jss2?
Taught separately, because then there was no sex education.
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2021
manlawal:
imagine the odour coming out of that area.
Oga, please read the post again.

Does a bottle of juice or milk smell bad when you open it, just because it was made . months ago? No!!

Same thing applies here. There was no smell. Stop body shaming
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Adeesther56(f): 6:32am On Sep 23, 2021
Am a virgin till 16 and i do menstruate wonderfully just that its painful
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by Parkflash(f): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2021
zexy2030:

She said a lady can be celibate for a long time, thereby making her a renewed virgin.
Honestly, that's ridiculous
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by debbydams(f): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2021
zexy2030:

lol ,,being a virgin doesn't mean someone can't menstruate na,This is common sense na,abi which kind question is this?
Re: Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? by zexy2030(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
debbydams:
lol ,,being a virgin doesn't mean someone can't menstruate na,This is common sense na,abi which kind question is this?
I'm.not a woman, I reviewed anatomy but got confused on how blood flows out from a hole with a covering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa / Help!She is pregnant! / Valentine's Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.